[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, how can you love a girl that's had another man's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 133957440181.jpg (78 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
133957440181.jpg
78 KB, 423x750
Honestly, how can you love a girl that's had another man's cum all over her face?
>>
are u muslim?
>>
I've never been in love, so I don't know if I could ever love anyone.
>>
The same way she can love me, the guy who's cum on several faces.
>>
I only deal with gaslighters who have no stable identity of their own so they copy me and others, so I dunno
>>
>>25093144
not the same, and by implying it's equivalent you've outed yourself as a woman.
>>
I think you should concentrate on getting a girl to like you instead of worrying about things like love and cum.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
>>25093122
>Normies will jump at the chance to kiss her
>>
Luckily, I'm the first to facial my gf, so no worries there. I don't think I could ever love a slut, my standards are too high.
>>
>>25093180

>triggered as fuck OMEGA virgin detected.

You guys love making it obvious, don't you? Anything for attention.
>>
File: used_goods.gif (1 MB, 245x368) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.gif
1 MB, 245x368
I wonder if most guys are turned on by the fact that tons of guys have already used their gf as a cumbucket.
>>
>>25093311
I like using girls as cumbuckets that I know other guys have used as cumbuckets, because she's a cumbucket. She's not going to be my gf though.
>>
>>25093224
>he actually believes this
original
>>
>>25093421
What does it matter? I've came on plenty of girls faces, so I really cannot judge her for taking a load once in her life. I'd be a massive hypocrite.
>>
>>25093498
How much cum has been dumped on your face?
That's what would make you a hypocrite.
>>
I started dating my girl when she was 13.
>>
>>25093139
Hes not a faggot cuck thats for sure.
>>
>there are millions of women RIGHT NOW that are getting facials
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.