[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women fuck off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: women-are-stupid-cunts-.png (717 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
women-are-stupid-cunts-.png
717 KB, 600x900
You cunts dont belong here, this is our board. You are not welcome and never will be. Ive been away for 7 weeks and half the threads here are 'fem feels' 'girls only' and they are not trolls. Ive seen the threads on /fem/, there is a systematic migration of cunts onto this board going on as we speak. The sluts even bitch and moan over there on 4+4 chan about how mean everyone here is. FUCK OFF THEN. You are like jews who go on storm front and complain everyone is racist.

You cannot be robots, you cannot be lonely or sad. You just think you are and its your own fault. You date fuckwits, be sluts, eat your feelings away and hate your fathers. Its all your fault and no one here gives a fuck.

Get out. This place will never be female friendly. Make all the threads you want, de-rail all the threads you want, it wont change shit. You will always be worthless cunts.
>>
>>25093100

wat. i much prefer their company over yours, you get out.
>>
pls be my gf tho
>>
>>25093116
aww the little desperate beta cuck
>>
File: 1450373087294.gif (2 MB, 292x351) Image search: [Google]
1450373087294.gif
2 MB, 292x351
>>25093100
SOMEONE POST THAT SHIT WITHOUT THE FAGGY WORDS. THIS IS A TITTY THREAD NOW.
>>
>>25093145

but im still not your friend
>>
File: IMG_0235.gif (980 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.gif
980 KB, 500x331
Ayyo who likes breasts? I doooo.
>>
File: you.jpg (11 KB, 380x252) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
11 KB, 380x252
>>25093116
>pretending to type as a man

Fuck off you stupid cunt.
>>25093145
Quality come back you roastie whore.
>>
The cunts whi post here are just the ones who were too ugly for /soc/. You must be low if /soc/ thinks you're shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.