[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people enjoy being drunk? I personally find be drunk horrible;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: no-alcohol.jpg (543 KB, 1302x1327) Image search: [Google]
no-alcohol.jpg
543 KB, 1302x1327
How do people enjoy being drunk? I personally find be drunk horrible; you feel like constant shit, you loose all thinking power, you are in a constant state of groginess. And then hangovers are terrible.

Before anyone starts screaming
>straight edge fag leave
I've very much enjoyed my experiences on weed, lsd, psilocybin, dmt, ecstacy, ect...
But i never got alcohol, why would anyone enjoy such a miserable experience?
>>
>>25092888

When you're older, granted you're not a full-on alcoholic, you learn to sip it slowly as opposed to blatantly getting shitfaced for its own sake.

What I'm doing right now...sipping rum. Slowly.
>>
>>25092888
You sound like you're allergic to alcohol. Sucks to be you.

Next time make sure you are well hydrated before you drink.
>>
>>25092888
I don't down half the bottle in a matter of minutes. Pace yourself and know your limits. I find the experience to be very comforting
>>
I can't really do it anymore, but I mean, if you take enough shots you're gonna feel some euphoria. If you're the average faggot that doesn't do any other drugs, you probably think that's the greatest thing ever. And then you try just about anything else.
>>
File: 1447478781903.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447478781903.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
because its baby's first recreational drug and most people like to adhere to whats popular cause they dont care about thinking outside of the box or have any sort of personality whatsoever

everyone should experience a psychedelic experience at least once in their lifetime, its just THAT good. Mescaline, in my opinion. I wanna live in a world with legal mescaline.
>>
>>25093029
You sound like a douche
>>
I think booze is pretty good. You can mix with a lot of different mixers for various tastes and it won't land you in goddamn jail.

But, some people just can't handle it. A friend of mine is NOT a drinker, one beer will do him all night. But, weed and other substances, he's a monster for. I don't hold it against him, but it's annoying when he tries to coerce me into partying with him. I'd rather get drunk and he can do whatever he wants, but sometimes that's not good enough for him.

I just hope he doesn't get into trouble over that shit. That's really my only worry.
>>
I have many inhibitions
Alcohol makes me think I don't for the duration
It's like tricking yourself into thinking you're free, then waking up the next morning and realizing you never were
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.