[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rejecting Women on Purpose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1445534390315.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1445534390315.png
67 KB, 616x596
Do any of you /fit/ robots? Either to be a jerk or because you don't know how to react to a girl giving you attention? I'm not /fit/ enough to get any mires but it's my biggest fantasy to brush off the type of whores that didn't give me the time of day in high school/college, the type of women who don't expect to be brushed off.

Yes I'm a faggot for wanting to do that, but everybody loves schadenfreude
>>
>>25092882
Holy fuck this is me.
I don't know how to react to female attention.
There's like the two girls that always try to hang around me (not bad looking either).
I don't know how to react to them.
Do they want money? Bang?
>>
>>25092926
Depends. Are you in college or do you already have a career? If they know what job you have or what career you're studying for they may want to hang around you to get some bitchbux

If not they probably find you attractive. But it's possible to be both
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E&feature=youtu.be
>>
fit as in gym fit? like 2day i was in lifting i had bed head n i prob stank of my nighttime fap anyways i kept making eye contact w her in the mirror idk it waa prob me hawk eyin n shes like wot ew lmao bye guys
>>
I do it because I don't like sex. Every time I've had it I always felt somehow diminished afterwards, as if something had been taken from me.

I still like leading women on though, feels good to be wanted.
>>
>>25092882
So much so that I fuck twinks now instead of girls. I do it more so because of how boring women are. Twinks/femboys might act like women on a stereotypical level at times, but they're still guys that are actually interesting to speak with after you have fucked them. I am bisexual, though. I do find women attractive, but I don't deal with them anymore. Call me gay if you'd like, I basically am since I would much rather fuck some guy over some dumb broad.
>>
I don't reject women. I maybe don't read signs well. Or maybe I'm waiting around for them to take action when they've rejected me before.
>>
>>25092882
I just argue with women in social groups. Im always the one they fuck with and my mates say Im the one being a dick but its just that the girls they invite out view me as tje third whell or a threat and have the audacity to argue with me and not back down so I fuck them up.
>>
>>25092882
I know this feel
>late this summer
>dad is getting married for the fourth time
>whatever, pays for me to come down to florida for "destination wedding"
>just finished a testE cycle
>look fuarkin joocy
>test gives me a sick tan
>Hanging out on the beach with people who aren't related to me
>"you look great anon!"
>"What's your secret anon?"
>get to ignore girls' attention all weekend and blow them off
>still think about their looks of dejection as they turn away
It's great motivation
>>
>>25093257
>as if something had been taken from me.
If you're American it's probably your foreskin

thousands of pleasure, gone forever unless stem cell research becomes less taboo
>>
>>25092882
I do it all the time to non-asian girls. When I catch them 'mirin and make eye contact my facial expression changes from naturally blank with dead eyes to slight disgust or even passive hate, enough to show them that they should not approach me.
>>
>>25093313
>dad is getting married for the fourth time
JUST

Good on you anon, though
>>
>>25093446
What is their usual reaction? Fear? Bewilderment? Embarrassment?
>>
>>25093583
Confusion and sometimes disappointment, but not like the look that parents get but more of an inner disappointment within themselves, as if they suddenly realize they aren't hot enough to pull any guy they want.
I totally spaghetti with asian girls though.
>>
>>25093516
if he had stayed married to my mom we would be loaded, but he gave her his entire 401k and then some in the divorce settlement. I still have no idea what she blew it on, because we're poor as fuck.

Now he's fifty something, and is starting over again after divorcing my half-sister's mom. the JUSTest of them all.
>>
>>25093663
Not to disparage your old man, but at least you know what not to do. That's what my dad taught me, in a way.
>>
>>25092882

Hasn't happened yet, but if they ever come up to me, I'll just tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>25093659
truly asian girls are the most pure
>>
>>25093282
Sometimes I'm able to read signs but I don't know what to do

I can never bantz correctly, nothing I say is clever or interesting
>>
>9/10
>Like 7 girls at my classroom wanted with me
>Reject all of them for some reason
>Im stupid
>>
>>25094447
>9/10
post chin
>>
File: 1447265620690.gif (1024 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
1447265620690.gif
1024 KB, 500x220
Yes I've done it a few times. Could have fucked a cute 18 year old for two days straight in he rmother's house, told her I'd be there that weekend (house was free), never bothered showing up.

I'd say about 4 times I've pulled shit like that.

>mfw still a virgin
>>
File: 1395279631313.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1395279631313.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>>25092882

I'm pretty /fit/, it was my first board when I started to come to 4chinz. I see girls giving me sly looks all the time, mirin' but in a way that they think you wouldn't notice but I do. For the most part, I just ignore them and focus on my studying to get more money and really turn the tables on girls in the future. Some are bold enough to talk to me first so I'll be friendly with them but fuck the girls that think I'm going to be guy #8 that hits on them for the day when they already have a boyfriend anyway.
>>
>learn PUA tactics
>get pretty fit
>have a bitter hatred towards women because how they treated me in high school
>sarging at dance club
>see 9/10 barbie doll looking Stacy
>see a chubbier guy with glasses go up and approach her
>he just says "hey how's it going"
>Stacy looks at him and says "fuck off"
>this urks something deep inside me
>bitch destruction mode engaged
>approach her and do the regular shpeel
>its working, land a few light negs and she's hooked
>grab her by the hand lead her to the corner of the dance floor
>she's giving me the doggy dinner bowl look
>tell her how ugly she is and how I just started hitting on her because I thought it would be funny and how she's a used up whore
>she starts crying and turns away and runs to the bathroom

The rush I got was so powerful it gave me a boner
>>
>>25094616
If you got caught she would probably blame you for rape anyway
>>
>>25094617
Yeah, when you've got enough money they'll finally settle for you after having dozens of other sexual partners while you had no action during that time, pretty fucking great deal famarama.
>>
>>25094751
Nah Her mother knew she was seeing me.
>>
>>25094748
based
i wonder why normies hate pua so much? i guess the idea that people can be manipulated easily and that men already figured out these tactics centuries ago?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsrgaBj_GGk
>>
>>25095208
>manginas
>>
>>25093160
>even people that jacked can still be autistic
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.