[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are not only people out there who get to have sex but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 26
File: succubi.jpg (36 KB, 363x618) Image search: [Google]
succubi.jpg
36 KB, 363x618
>there are not only people out there who get to have sex but that they get to have sex frequently in a relationship

Does it ever blow your mind that most people are having sex? It feels like something so alien and unattainable that I find it difficult to process that for some people it's as ordinary as buying groceries or going for a drive.
>>
I'm not sure if I could physically even have sex at this point, I can only bust a nut in a specific way (sitting down, with my cock poking out the side of my boxers as if it's acting as a cock ring).
>>
File: 1450205226646.jpg (22 KB, 413x449) Image search: [Google]
1450205226646.jpg
22 KB, 413x449
>>25092867
STFU DON'T REMIND ME
>>
File: 13640895734.gif (228 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
13640895734.gif
228 KB, 500x333
>>25092867
>Does it ever blow your mind that most people are having sex?
Yeah. If I had two buttons in front of, one granting me a loving relationship and all my sexual needs fulfilled while the other granted me all the junk food and alcohol I could ever want, and I wouldn't get fat from it, I'd press the junk food/alcohol button. I have been sober for a week now and don't really even want to drink, but I know what it is like and I enjoy it whereas I haven't a fucking clue what physical intimacy is like.

Now that I think about it I wasn't really hugged or anything that sort when I was a kid and have felt shame towards sex and sexuality ever since I was 5 (when I learned to read). Oh well.
>>
>>25092867
There are LITERALLY four human births per second. There are at least 2 people jizzing inside women per second. Even more counting people fucking recreationally. + animal and insect births. EVERYONE IS FUCKING EXCEPT US!
>>
>>25092867
Yeah it's pretty nice you stop seeing sex as a big deal after a while. Eventually, it's just another way to kill an hour or two. Sometimes I'd actually rather watch netflix than netflix and chill.
>>
Wizard, speaking.

Yes, it does blow my mind. It seems insane, incomprehensible, that an experience that is impossible for me is blase, taken for granted, by so very many people.

It's mad, really. Such a vastly different experience of a world that we all share.

To be wanted, to be accepted, to be desired...how strange and fantastic! And yet, for some, just a diversion, just a little bit of fun before the far more grave issue of watching a movie.

The sort of experience I am nearly willing to sell my soul for (if souls existed, fedora tipping, fedora tipping, and so and and so on, yes, there is a God and He hates me, can I be cynical now without a cascade of cum-encrusted fedoras showering down upon me but, really, let's be honest, dead is dead and there's no God, but there is a JESUS because FEDORA) is nothing but a past-time for most people!

The fuck. The best thing I could ever do is die.

Good Lord (see I believe in GOD, NO FEDORA HERE), I need to stop drinking so much.
>>
>>25093420
I used to think like this. But I learned that it was stupid.

It's putting women on a pedestal that they don't deserve. And this isn't Red Pill shit or anything close.

Objectification of women, treating them as objects. When you do this, there are other conclusions to come to. There are so many other better, more fulfilling objects in life other than women. Relationships are held in high regard by people here because they've largely never had them. Robots should actually take one lesson from normies before going "REEE" And that lesson is relationships are indeed, "blah" and boring.

Modern society, women, dating culture, and all wrapped up in it really isn't all that great. Waking up to it is hard, but it really helped me.
>>
>>25093420
Do you want to talk on skype at all?

I'm a girl and I have a kink/fetish for virgins. I'd love to talk.
>>
>>25093575
Wow did you come to the right place or what? You're gonna go nuts here.
>>
>>25093575
Not him. Post your Skype and become the virgin slayer, stealer of powers.

>>25093420
Have fedoras scarred you, son?
>>
>>25093575
>I'm a girl
I think that wizard is to strong to see through your lies succubus
>>
You know what weirds me out? There's a very popular model right now in my country (pic related) and she's 23. She's goddamned gorgeous and is nearly my age. I don't think about how real the fact is that there are tons of people that have lived as long as I have and have done so much more.
>>
File: 1445378064733.jpg (106 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
1445378064733.jpg
106 KB, 960x731
>>25093420

This post brought tears to my eyes.
>>
>>25093534
>It's putting women on a pedestal that they don't deserve. And this isn't Red Pill shit or anything close.

This irritates me, and I'll explain why.

I don't put women up on a pedestal. I don't believe they are goddesses, or ALL THAT IS. I don't believe they are magic. Back, during those heady and glorious days when I actually had friendships, the vast majority of my friends were women. I am fully and completely aware that they are human, all too human, with all of the vices and frailties that come with being human.

But here's the thing. I am also human, all too human. And experiencing sexual affection is a desire that I, also being human, all too human, cannot escape. And, being human, why should I have too? Perhaps I am too ugly? I suppose so. I am not ENTITLED to anything. Well, no one is ENTITLED to anything save for what they can secure for themselves...no one is ENTITLED to food save for what they can obtain through their own ability, nor is anyone ENTITLED to freedom, save for their ability to protect themselves from subjugation...but we live in gentle times when acts of charity are seen as inherent human rights.

I just want to live as people live. I am not ENTITLED to that. But Johnnie Walker loves me. So that'll have to be enough. I can secure Johnnie Walker for myself, through me own efforts. So I'm ENTITLED to Johnnie. Let neither God nor man say differently.

>>25093575
You know, I don't have Skype. If I did, I'd like to talk. Because, you know, loneliness.

But, let's be honest, if you knew what I actually looked like, that fetish would wilt like a slug in salt. I am a wizard after all. Fetishes are nice and all. But reality is often very, very ugly.
>>
>>25093683
>Have fedoras scarred you, son?

Eh, the fedora thing irritates me, that's all. One of those memes I find irksome, that's it.

Hell, I wish I could believe in God. I really do. I wish that another life was waiting for me, good or bad. That there was something different. That there was more than one shot. That there is some scenario where I could get dealt another hand and get another attempt.

But I'm just not capable of believing that.

I know the fedora stuff is just for fun, but it still annoys me. What can I say? I'm weak.

>>25093686
Wizard though I am, I'd surrender to a succubus in a second.

But let's be honest. The poster is a guy who's jerking off, fantasizing about how fun it is to troll sad men like myself.

That, at least, I have enough magical discernment to, well...discern.
>>
>>25093819
You wizards are fascinating, would love to make a documentary on you guys and otaku.
>>
>>25093866
A documentary would only be mocking in the end.
>>
>>25092867
I don't man...I'm a virgin but from what I've read a lot of normies lead pretty miserable sex lives and don't even have it that often. once or twice a month for a lot of them.
>>
>>25093866

Being in a documentary. Kind of like Skippy in that "Virgin Diaries" show, but far less funny and cute. Far, far less funny. Far, far, FAR less cute.

I like that idea. I would absolutely love to show people what wizards are actually like. Not adorable, goofy losers. But sad, lonely, ugly, dejected men. A little shock to the collective system.

Sure, they wouldn't care. They'd jerk themselves off, slathering their cocks with a thick glob of schadenfreude.

But to actually EXIST for someone else, to shove my nasty, ugly wizardry in their faces...it's tempting, oh my brother, it would be so very tempting.
>>
File: cruickshank_fucks_handrail.jpg (51 KB, 451x600) Image search: [Google]
cruickshank_fucks_handrail.jpg
51 KB, 451x600
>>25093575
m'lady--
>>
>>25093891
At the start to draw in people's attention sure, but then I would get into the helpless pain and loneliness. Hopefully would build sympathy and awareness and maybe even some pity pussy.
>>
File: OglafWebComicUnattainable.jpg (202 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
OglafWebComicUnattainable.jpg
202 KB, 760x596
>>25093891
This.

Even if the documentary was serious and honest in its attempt to resolve some problems "wizards" have, it would all ultimately end up looking like exploitation reality TV.
>>
>>25093966

Well, I can't begin to imagine any scenario in which "pity pussy" would be desirable ("DO NOT PITY ME!" just like Raistlin would've done). And even if it was, I can't imagine a scenario in which such a thing even existed. But perhaps that sort of thing only exists for "ugly" men and not actual ugly men. In which, for most wizards, the point is moot.

>>25093972
Of course it would be exploitation. It would be a bunch of leering retards throwing peanuts at the freaks, going home, fucking their significant others (for how else do we, really, exist for the other in any meaningful sense) and thanking good God Almighty they weren't the ones on the business ends of aforesaid peanuts?

But it would be nice to exist for others, even as an oddity. To have one's status recognized as real, rather than some horrendous myth?

One is a freak regardless of whether others realize one actually exists. There would be something nice about shoving that freakishness, that aberration of Nature, in their faces. If only for a moment.
>>
>>25092867
>Does it ever blow your mind that most people are having sex?
yes

i am so fucking frustrated and depressed. idk if i'll ever be able to unfuck my life.

if euthanasia was legal i'd be dead by now
>>
>>25093740
You should make a skype I'd be willing to bet it will be an enjoyable conversation, doesn't even have to be sexual.
>>
>>25093939
>Not adorable, goofy losers.

Same person as here:
>>25093575

This turns my fantasy off. I like adorable goofy guys, not sad guys. Because it makes me sad.
>>
Please respond, make a skype.
>>
>>25092867
Not really. It stopped bothering me after I was 17 when I started having regular sex like every other functioning human being.

>>25093420
It is literally the greatest thing in the world and if you can't get it you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>25093819
you type exactly like a fedora too kek
>>
>>25093056
You sound like a faggot desu

>>reddit>>
>>
>>25092867
Not really. It stopped bothering me after I was 17 when I started having regular sex like every other functioning human being.

>>25093420
It is literally the greatest thing in the world and if you can't get it you should just kill yourself.

>>25093534
Having a gf is so wonderful and everyone else seems to agree, aside from you.
>>
Please make a skype its okay if you are sad
>>
>>25094269

Well, given that I am a wizard, the fact it wouldn't be sexual is a given. By definition, I am sexually repulsive.

But I like conversation, obviously, considering how I'm blathering in this thread. But my poor computer, an ancient bit of machinery, probably couldn't handle it. Email is all I have insofar as online communication goes, and that exists mostly just to pay my bills. But, even if I did have Skype, I'd disappoint. Because, well...

>>25094293

I'm not that adorable, goofy loser you're fantasizing about. I'm not soft and sweet like Skippy in that show. I'm not sweet and quirky. I'm angular, sharp, impatient and irritable.

Wizardry does that. It chips away at your vulnerability. It makes you mean. Because, when you live your entire life immersed in the knowledge that no one wants you, you bury yourself away. What is soft about you burns up and away.

There are goofy and sweet virgins. They are a dime a dozen. But goofy and sweet wizards? They probably exist. But they are very far and few between. And, for good or for ill, I'm not one of them.
>>
>>25094403

Fuck you and your "fedora" shit.
>>
>>25094401
You're 18 years old and your life will fall apart before you're 22
>>
>>25093046
That really put things in perspective.

I don't really know if I wanted to feel this feel tonight.
>>
>>25093729
>model
>done much more
what
I mean I get what you're saying but usually I compare myself to scientists or artists, not a vagina that stands in front of a camera for a couple hours each week
>>
>>25093729
Try thinking about how many loads have been dumped in and on her, instead.
>>
>>25094460
>It is literally the greatest thing in the world and if you can't get it you should just kill yourself.

Oh, I've considered it! But, that pesky survival instinct! It just won't let me die.

Not being facetious. It's the only thing keeping me going.
>>
Heh fucking scrubs>>25092867
>>
>>25094483
Your not disappointing because you are like hitting my fetish check points (so to speak) with:
>I'm sexually repulsive.
>I'll disappoint you.

And as far as the not being soft and sweet as long as you only direct your bitterness at yourself with low self esteem this is fine. Just never attack me and we will get along perfectly fine. Sorry if it's fucked up that it turns me on. The skype thing you are prob right and we will never talk... but I'm masturbating to a loose vague understanding of you right now. How's that make you feel?
>>
>>25094460
The physical part isn't even that great, jerking off is better half the time.

The emotional part is amazing, but it isn't worth the inevitable anguish of losing it.

Do not forsake your wizardhood for a woman, it's not worth it.
>>
File: froggo.jpg (186 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
froggo.jpg
186 KB, 1200x1200
>>25092867
>buying groceries
>going for a drive
>ordinary

Hello, normie.
>>
File: 1445599776077.jpg (43 KB, 632x471) Image search: [Google]
1445599776077.jpg
43 KB, 632x471
>>25094502
here you go br8
>>
File: 1431761210101.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1431761210101.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>25094584
this desu senpai m8
>>
>>25094543

The masturbating part? Eh. Fun fact:

I used to work with the disabled. Through a bizarre set of circumstances, I was placed in charge of a psychotic woman. I heard she had a penchant of masturbating while using her own shit as lubricant, moaning my name. The world is a strange and horrible place. We (evil) wizards sort of accept that as a given.

What interests me far more is what that vague understanding of me is. Describe it. Indulge my vanity as I ride on waves of scotch-induced dizziness.

And I ask that for my brother wizards as well. What do you think I am?
>>
>>25093420
Fellow wizard here, that gave up long ago like most of us have.

You poor lad. Once you finally do give up and lose all feelings for succubi, life becomes a lot easier.
>>
>>25094543
I'm thinking about typing to each other first for a little while and you open up and you also realize talking to me is more or less like talking to someone else and you feel less intimidated and more friendly. Especially sense we don't have to talk about feels we can talk about lighter stuff like entertainment or hobbies. I have the usual slightly nerdy hobbies of a 4chaner, I'm also an older lady so we might have even more in common since we might get nostalgic for similar things. I show you a pic casually after talking about normal things and for some magical reason that would really never happen irl we live close to each other. I say I want to meet up. You are intimidated but part of you is screaming its your only chance so you accept in hopes that I wont be as pretty as the picture suggests...

(Yea I know it's totally unrealistic to meet but that's why it's a fantasy and taking place in my mind... this is ideally how I'd want everything to go... )
>>
>>25094543
If I was him I'd be disgusted and confused to the thought of someone masturbating to an image of me that isn't even real.
>>
>>25094636

I wish I could give it up! I do!

But I just can't! Call it delusion! Call it that inexorable monster called the libido, life force, or whatever! But the devil just won't leave me alone.

I'd make a terrible saint. But, in all fairness, probably a relatively compelling one.
>>
I've had two arranged marriages, I only had sex in the second arranged marriage.

Sex is shit, it doesn't even feel as good as masturbation.

Trust me on this normalfags just like sex because it represents a status symbol to them, makes them feel like they've attained something. It doesn't even feel as good as real sex. Trust me masturbating takes 15 minutes for me, sex took 2 hours straight every time.

I feel terrible that I even had sex when I could have stayed a Virgin, but I took the bait and normies convinced me that sex is good. Rip my virgin dick.
>>
File: 1409256120098.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1409256120098.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
There's more to life than fucking, ya know?
Having sex isn't going to magically solve all your problems.
>>
Just part of a relationship. It's kind of important because it helps you familiarize with the other person. Otherwise you'd have no way of coping with a stranger living with you, using your bathroom, eating your food, etc... Fucking them is an easy way of conditioning yourself to feel that they are a part of "you".
>>
File: 1432561611552.jpg (88 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
1432561611552.jpg
88 KB, 620x826
>>25094621
>masturbating while using her own shit as lubricant, moaning my name
I'd be scarred for life
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 569x506
How many people out there so you think are actually having regular sex (at least once a week)? If I had to guess I would say at least 80% of anyone over 18.

That percentage was completely pulled from my ass though, it could be even higher. It'd be interesting to see if there was a study done.
>>
>>25094689
No, it's just because people are fulfilling a biological urge you fucking idiot.
>>
>>25094621
Okay describing it here:

>>25094646

Basically I'd want to get to know you and you to feel like we have things in common, not just the hobbies/entertainment I listed but I could open up to you and tell you about some of the pain I've endured in life. Though it's of a different kind. Like I'm spoiled by comparison to you since being a average looking female I've always had partners to choose from. On the other hand I was sexually abused as a child which really kind of messed me up as well as having a crazy mother and other weird traumatic things growing up. Yea it's maybe even the opposite of isolation (too much/unwanted attention) but the ptsd effects and depression all feels the same to people who have suffered in life... My point is I'd want you to feel like you were talking to a human who cares and feels pain in life, not just some spoiled Stacy who want's to gawk at you and fill in a fetish.

>hopes that I wont be as pretty as the picture suggests..

Hoping so that you wont feel as intimidated I mean.
>>
>>25094669
Wow, you had some pretty shit sex. Try it with someone who isn't fucking you out of obligation. It's actually quite amazing to just lose yourself in the passionate embrace of your lover. Giving in to your animalistic desires as she screams your name. Your sexual experience sucked, but most sexual experiences are awesome.
>>
>>25094726
Will normies EVER leave my board?
>>
>>25094745
No, probably not. It's not just your board ;)
>>
>>25094710
>It'd be interesting to see if there was a study done.

Studies have been done, but they didn't get the results you're expecting.

For young adults it was like 50% who had sex once a week. For middle aged people it was significantly lower, something like 20% IIRC. For older people it was in the single digits. Apparently people just stop fucking after about 50.

Used to have the link to the study bookmarked on an old laptop.

But basically, normies don't have sex anywhere near as much as you guys seem to think they do.

They fuck like rabbits in their late teens, then settle into a rhythm of a few times per month for a couple decades, and then it just tapers off.
>>
>>25094646

So, basically, you fantasize about developing a normal relationship?

I'm too old and cynical for fantasy (except for the variety that involves Raistlin Majere, because, you know, Raistlin's the man). But if I was capable of it, you pretty much sum it up well. I just wanted to live as people live. Nothing more.

I'm not particularly shy around women. As I've mentioned, back in day, before my life as an anchorite, most of my friends were women. Pretty ones, average ones, unattractive ones...none of the above wanted me. I knew it, so what reason did I have to be shy?

I never existed as a sexual being to any of them. So why feel self-conscious around them?
>>
>>25092955
>I'm not sure if I could physically even have sex at this point
Holy fuck I was thinking this today.
>>
>>25094774
Normies are basically animals; completely unable to control their animalistic impulses.
>>
>>25094726

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

I HAD SEX EVERY NIGHT FOR THREE MONTHS

EVERY NIGHT WAS SHIT EVERY NIGHT WAS WORSE AND TOOK LONGER.

YOU FUCKERS WON'T LIE TO ME AGAIN DON'T BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 380x250
>>25094801
You're Indian aren't you?
>>
>>25094725
So anyway I'd also show you a story I've written, if we were talking on skype. I'm not a good writer but it in detail explains a lot deeper into my fetishes and how they manifest like more exactly and specifically. The story it's about how I wanted to sleep with this kid who I saw bullied in school, high school basically. In a nutshell there's a huge kind of empathetic power trip going on. You can say 'pity sex' if you want. But the truth is I get turned on imagining that it's something the person can't ever picture having, basically like what everyone is talking about in this thread and why this thread attracted me. Like I feel like a rush of power and value giving someone sexual pleasure who thinks they are unworthy of it to the point of practically seeing themselves as not even a sexual creature.

A lot of that has to do with how safe I feel, I mean I feel most at ease taking control of the whole situation. I PREFER a guy who is so unknowing of what he is doing he just shivers or something. I'm not into bdsm or anything that intense but more like a really gentle guide.

Getting someone to a weak point too it's sexual and passionate to me. A shrink has described this sort of think to me as 'tragic sexualism'. Originally manifesting out of the molestation. I honestly can't remember that far back but now I'm kind of thankful for the way that I see it. It's not pity because I see myself as so abnormal I only fit with another broken and abnormal person, just seeing myself as having mostly my body and sexuality to comfort them with.
>>
>>25094773
You clearly do not understand superhumanity. Die like the worm you are.
>>
>>25094726
>Giving in to your animalistic desires as she screams your name
I have a small dick and I'm a premature ejaculator, this will never happen
gtfo normie shit
>>
>>25094726
Don't listen to this faggot, sex isn't that great
>>
>>25093046
>There are at least 2 people jizzing inside women per second

Do you know how sex works? It would require 4 jizzing into 4 women, or 8 people having sex, every second.
>>
>>25094725

Well, I talk to all people like I'm talking to human beings. Attractive, ugly, or whatever. As I mentioned previously, sex has never been a possibility for me. So, when it comes to women, I treat them all as equals. Sure, I'm attracted to some of them and not others. But what of it? None of them are attracted to me. That levels things out quite effectively.

>>25094707

Eh, that was no big deal. During my stint as a caring human being for hire, I saw and experienced far worse.

However, that did relieve me of my duties with regard to being her caretaker. Which was nice. She was insane and had a penchant for accusing innocent men of raping her. She once jumped from a van, ran to the nearest bar, and told the poor bartender she was pregnant with a rape-baby.

Not true, but still an unfortunate situation to have to deal with.
>>
>>25094801
I don't care if you never have sex again. That's your choice. I enjoy sex, most people enjoy sex, and if you don't enjoy sex, it is most likely because you are doing it with the wrong person.
>>
>>25094775
>Raistlin Majere
Actually he was like my very first character crush. I'm the same fucking girl you are talking to too. It's weird. I was in middle school when I read those books and fuck if I remember anything in them other than him.

>>25094775
I actually think having lots of female friends is a good indicator and it's fine if you don't think you'd get nervous but that's my actual kink it's self. Of course you wouldn't know if you haven't come close in anyway. I assume you are kissless too?

But after we meet that's when I'd want to see you get weak and nervous. I mean heart obviously racing and receding to the very corner of the couch while I scoot closer. Eyes darting around the room, fidgeting, mind going blank, overwelmed, all the small ticks and mannerisms my predator brain will pick up on. These mannerisms send a sudden jolt of arousal right to my pussy.

I love a thing where when I get so close to him he becomes so aware of his increased breathing he tries to hold his breath automatically but when he realizes he's doing it he starts panting trying to catch up...
>>
>>25094809
Yeah, that probably is not something you will ever experience. Sucks bro.
>>
>>25094847
>None of them are attracted to me.
What do you look like?

And what kinds of things do you masturbate to?
>>
>>25094806

This is pretty fascinating, actually.

I worked with a woman who I suspect had some similar inclinations. This was during my college years, when I worked at a camp for the disabled (had to pay for those books somehow).

She had been molested in the past. And she had a certain desire for somewhat vulnerable individuals. Lamentably, this seemed to manifest in a desire for little boys. They were innocuous. But in her mind, I suppose, they would still react to her touch...and touch her back accordingly. Perhaps with a bit of coaxing...but that would have been the fun of it?

I'm not accusing you of anything like that, of course.

However, for all of that, she's made a career for herself. A psychiatrist now.

Just hope she's not working with kids.
>>
>>25094890
shoo shoo roastie brew
>>
>>25094890
>Actually he was like my very first character crush.

Well, now you've won me over. Any woman who had a crush on Raistlin is pretty much ideal. As an aside, have you ever noticed how no woman ever had Caramon as a fictional crush when she was younger?

>I assume you are kissless too?

Hm. Well, no. I'm not.

Wow, that's a bit more honest than I usually am. I must be far drunker than I thought.

>>25094914
Heh. What do you think I look like? I've posted my picture on this board before. I'm even in that virgin wall of shame thing.

>And what kinds of things do you masturbate to?

Pretty normal stuff. Although I didn't start masturbating until after wizardhood.

That's pretty unusual.
>>
>>25094937
I kind of have the same thing for 'kids' but it has nothing to do with actual age just the innocent mentality. Romantically I like women too, when I do like a man it's as far as you can get from typical masculinity since a regular masculine male just irritates and scares me. Even though right now it's been so long since i've been with anyone and I'm a little drunk so pretty thirsty and desperate...
>>
File: 1419613579154.jpg (77 KB, 471x464) Image search: [Google]
1419613579154.jpg
77 KB, 471x464
>>25094806
[email protected]
i'm a virgin and I don't even believe sex is real at this point
i'd like to read your story though lmao
>>
>>25095001
>I didn't start masturbating until after wizardhood.
Wow that's weird.

How far have you gone with a woman and why was your picture posted on there?
>>
>>25095014

I honestly think that was her motivation as well. I had no exposure to the kind of men she dated...well, I kind of did. I mean...I have some sort of idea of the men she expressed some interest in...I mean, well, my narrative is kind of breaking down now. I need another drink.
>>
>>25095026

It IS pretty weird.

I'm on that collage because I do sometimes post my picture on virgin threads. But for a reason. I feel compelled to show the young apprentices what we older virgins look like. Give them some idea. I'm probably the only actual wizard in that collage.

Can't let the conclave down, after all.
>>
>>25095022
Do you have skype? I don't have a good throwaway email atm. Just never use email. Love to IM right now.
>>
>>25093420
alas
>>
>>25094806
That's kinda terrible. Like, I want a gf who wants me, because it means I'm worthwhile to someone of the opposite sex not related to me by blood, someone is romantically attracted to me. As a nihilist my meaning in life comes from myself and others, currently only from myself. If I was just a fetish to someone because of prior patheticness, that would be soul crushing.

Thinking about a relationship as giving someone something to make them feel better, and then coming to the conclusion that it's a fetish as opposed to an ideal romance or something, just seems wrong.
>>
>>25095098

Alas, alack and so forth. Indeed!
>>
>>25095086
I want to add im rly drunk and desperate rn too... other anon mentioning he was drinking and I'm like oh I want a drink too...

>>25095059
Why did you only start fapping after wizardhood? How frequently do you do it? I've literally been fapping and fucking for over 11 years now.
>>
>>25095111
>an ideal romance
it is that but its super sexualised to me.
>>
>>25095132

Why? Well, being so undesirable, the thought of desiring sex is a shameful thing, you see. You don't consider yourself worthy of sexual stimulation.

But now that I do? A lot. An awful lot.
>>
>>25095132
i'm gonna get drunk too
i don't want to post any more contact info but feel free to ask me anything about my virginity, anything to help you get off t b h
>>
>>25094890

Oh, and discussions of my wretched virginity aside for a moment, did you know there was a Raistlin Majere rock opera? In Russian?

It's pretty good, actually. There's a Facebook group dedicated to translating it into English. I'm mentioned as one of the team (although I only did some minor English correction for it).

Even so, it's a source of great nerdy pride.
>>
>>25095160
yeah back when I first discovered porn and masturbation I would just feel shameful and even guilty for fapping because I was so fat and unattractive and had the idea that I had to be cute in order to enjoy it
>>
>>25095144
It might just be a conflicting of terms but it just really seems off.

I have a tomboy fetish, I have a monster girl fetish, but my idealized romance is my first love is as their first love, and we go from friends to dating to sex (as opposed to how normies do things) and we plan our futures around each other, cause we're perfect for each other, in that she influences what I want to do by being devoted to an interest that I never fully explored, and just all around we are in love and she gives my life meaning.

To just say "virgin guys are what I want sexually, and I even masturbate to the thought of virgins I've never met over the Internet", it's kinda dehumanizing, and it certainly wouldn't help my self esteem to basically be wanted as a sex toy/doll to be taken care of. That kind of meaning is almost as depressing as being not being wanted at all.
>>
yo, real wizard here
stop saying that wizards don't have sex, sex magick is like 1/8th of what we do
>>
>>25095265
I want to learn how to summon succubi! I hope my mana is strong enough when I hit 30! Mind control is a no go though.
>>
File: MagicOverBitches.png (1 MB, 1280x592) Image search: [Google]
MagicOverBitches.png
1 MB, 1280x592
>>25095265

Oh fuck off, heretic.

M.O.B. (Magic Over Bitches)
>>
>>25095160
Why do you think you are so undesirable? You don't have to post a pic but like a short description of what you think is wrong.

>>25095167
Oh god I feel really ashamed of my desires right now but... I really wish I had someone super submissive right now... who's willing to make me feel really good. Also the thought of getting to fuck someone who's cried themselves to sleep out of loneliness and telling them that i love them and it actually feeling like real love.
>>
>>25095284
>calling me a heretic
heathens contains heavens, chummmmmmmmp
>>25095281
succubi are non corporeal. get a good massage and smoke some weed and then think very loudly.
>>
>>25095284
What's the story behind your image?
>>
>>25095293

Why do I think I'm so undesirable?

Well, I'm a wizard. Which means, by definition, I'm monstrously undesirable. Statistically, fantastically, and almost unbelievably undesirable.

I'm not a heterosexual woman, so I can't make an assessment of why.

I don't have a full appreciation of the cause. Just the very unfortunate effect.
>>
>>25092867
this thread actually makes me feel bad for not having sex last night, just couldnt be bothered with a condom, im sorry robots.
>>
>>25095303

It's a reference to the character I was chatting about with the woman with the virgin fetish earlier in the thread.
>>
>>25095293
Yeah I cry myself to sleep sometimes. Lately I've been having panic attacks whenever I think about how I missed out on my only chance in my only life to experience naive teenage love.
>>
>>25095201
I love the idea of touching/licking/exposing your fat or other places you are really embarrassed about. And cumming against your fat belly as it slams into my clit in just that right position.

I wish i could force somene to listen to me cumming.
>>
>>25094669
either you have been masturbating with some serious death grip or the woman you fucked was shit.
>>
>>25095354
I'm not fat anymore(where were you when I was 13?)
Guilt is an excellent motivater, I lost a ton of weight since then but I'm still a maiden.
>>
>>25095201
>I was so fat and unattractive
Did I mention I'm touching myself to this?
>>
>>25095354

Hah! Guess I'm out of the running now. I'm rail-thin, just like Majere would've done.
>>
>>25095415
>>25095381

you said you didnt start fapping till after wizardhood, which is 30 not 13.
>>
>>25095354
Soundcloud or vocaroo
>>
>>25095449
i'm a different virgin
>>
>>25095449
also i think i mixed your post up with someone elses.
>>
>>25095466
but fuck it ill never be able to cum anyway.
>>
Know how you cucks could get a girl? Ask at least 1 girl a day for her phone number... Yea, it'll be scary at first- terrifying maybe. But you know what? After so many rejections, you wont be scared anymore and the ting girls like most is confidence... Idiots..
>>
>>25094890
>he becomes so aware of his increased breathing he tries to hold his breath automatically but when he realizes he's doing it he starts panting trying to catch up...

i thought it was just me that did this when i'm near other people
>>
>>25095382
I hope the other snobs don't find it as depressing and disturbing as I do to be masturbated about when you don't even know us...
>>
>>25095490
FUCKING AUTOCORRECT ANONS NOT SNOBS.
>>
>>25095479
>Implying these pathetic cucks have anything to be confident about.
>>
>>25095490
Anyone who saw me prob wouldn't think that, well anyone attracted to females. I mean I'm not a stunner or anything don't get me wrong but I used to be a camwhore and people paid for it.
>>
>>25095479
That's how we could have sex. I'd never find gf material like that. Especially considering I haven't found gf material by looking.
>>
>>25095293
i'm down are you okay with dudes who are 6'6
>>
>>25095514
>>25095514
But that's probably why I'm able to say it at all because I have confidence that I'm attractive enough to be used to telling strangers that I'm fapping.

>>25095415
It's got nothing to do with size more like the embarrassment about it.
>>
>>25095479

Yes, I could ask a girl a day for her phone number. So, assuming that's one arrest for "rape" a day, it would only take a good three attempts to spend the rest of my life in prison.

Life for us ugly folks works a bit differently.

I've been clapped in chains before. I've been in custody. It's not a happy experience. I'd rather not revisit it.
>>
Okay, I've been in a relationship for 5 years now and it's been the best thing that's ever happened to me. I know the people here probably don't want to hear that, but it's 100% true.

Don't listen to the people on here that are so jaded by their previous experiences that they project it onto others, and don't listen to the people that advocate for hating women. It's not okay.

Seriously, clean yourselves up and put yourselves out there, even if that just means meeting someone, adding her on facebook/whatsapp/whatever other social media you use, and chatting to her every day or every couple of days.

If you just invest in a nice pair of chinos, some decent shoes and a button up shirt (hell, even a t-shirt will do), and keep yourself clean, people will start noticing you and talking to you. Just say hi, ask them how their day has been (getting a job in retail really helps to get rid of the jitters).

It's a lot of effort, but knowing that there is someone there for me that cares about me and is always there to talk is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
>>
>>25095514
That's kind of narcissistic. I guess it's hypocritical to think of it like that and masturbate to porn, even if most of it is drawn, but then again maybe it's different cause you're masturbating to our personalities and misfortunes as you perceive them through a single short conversation? I mean, to me it has nothing to do with how you look, it has to do with you getting off to the idea of using a virgin, using the thoughts of people from real life.
>>
>>25095536
Are you serious what bitch isnt?
>>
>>25095514
thoughts on turning virgin robot boys into cute feminized camwhores?
>>
>>25095540
>I have confidence that I'm attractive enough to be used to telling strangers that I'm fapping.

You uh... feel like proving that to us?
>>
>>25095541
asking a girl for her number = Rape?... Wtf...
>>
>>25095567
I guess I could help do that I've helped fem guys before and I'd def be able to give them tips about anal sex too.
>>
>>25095568
No, im about to go the fuck to sleep after i cum.
>>
>>25095573
Apparently when you're ugly, women scream rape for approaching them. Not in real life, mind you, but in these sad little autists'minds.
>>
>>25094401
I'd honestly kill you desu. What do you gain by being a shitstain to frustrated depressed people on the internet? Be glad you're behind a screen.
>>
>>25095591
So not that confident, gotcha.
>>
>>25095552
Dude I'm along for the ride. I still highly doubt a gf will come to me, especially since I'd turn down a lot of girls, but that doesn't mean I won't improve myself. I've tried before and nothing happens. And nothing will continue to happen cause I don't ask girls out cause I barely find any attractive at all.
>>
>>25095622
Sounds like your problem. Not the girls..
>>
>>25095622
Maybe you're a gay?
>>
File: born.jpg (101 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
born.jpg
101 KB, 724x844
>>25095552
I'm not anything like most of the super beta hardcore women-hating redpilled folk here, but I have one gripe with what you've said here.
Getting a new outfit alone is NOT enough to make women suddenly start talking to you. It just isn't. Over the past few months I've done a total overhaul of my wardrobe, I used to be a baggy jeans/shapeless hoodie/hiking shoes comfort above all else kind of guy and I've done some work to turn that around, yet women still ignore me completely.
I know I don't look terrible anymore because my best friend who I know always speaks his mind said I finally look presentable the last time he saw me.
I have friendly albeit relatively superficial interactions with other guys on a fairly but I still feel invisible to women, like nothing at all has changed.
>>
>>25095559
>using a virgin
I think I can use anyone for anything more than sex, but like idk how i came off in the other posts but I'm just barely average enough for that. it doesnt take too much for a woman to get sex.
>>
>>25095635
So quit giving shit platitudes. The problems of every anon can't be summed up to "they stopped trying" or "this board has misogyny". For some, including myself, those are coping mechanisms to protect the ego.
>>
>>25095652
Doesn't get womens attention. Prolly doesn't talk to said women
>>
>>25095622
There are some girls that you meet and you're so blown away with how attractive they are you feel like you have to be with them. Then you get to know them and they're just kind of meh.

Then there are other girls who you meet and you're like "she's okay". But then you get to know her, and she just becomes so incredible. That's what you should be after.
>>
>>25095655
Its more like they are the only people i relate to. cos im worthless for anything other than sex (and even that just barely).
>>
>>25095652
Getting a new outfit might give some people enough confidence to turn themselves around though. I know it worked for me, even if it was just a decent pair of jeans and not-sneakers.
>>
>>25095685
Definitely not, but the guy I'm responding to said "people will start noticing you and talking to you" which in my experience just isn't the case. I'd be more than willing to have a conversation with someone if they said hello, but it's literally never happened.
>>
>>25095645
Nope. I know what I like and it's extremely anime. I rarely see girls with facial feature I like. I rarely notice girls if they don't have an interesting hair color. I can tell what's conventionally and objectively attractive but I don't generally care if they don't look like my ideal.
>>
OP, ill describe the yin to your yang; there are those of us who have had sex, with low-quality partners that make you ashamed of yourself and your parents for birthing you.

Those of us who have had sex a handful of times, and may now be in committed relationships, with a person who has totally lost all attraction for you and who makes you feel worse, by failing to provide girlfriend/spousal romance, than you would feel just masturbating every night.

Those of us treated poorly by everyone, simply because all others realize that we cant get any better and so they are free to abuse and take advantage of us... and we comply out of sheer, desolate, desperate loneliness.

Those of us who, at first glance, are placed into the "no way", no-thanks, dont pass go, dont collect 200 dollars lane in life, and thus miss out on the plethora of opportunities and emotions that come with true intellectual and physical unity with the rest of humanity.

We know who we are. The friendless, sexless, overworked robots in a world that has gleefully ruined our humanity. If you go on youtube, type in "true forced loneliness"or something similar, youll see a certain category of male; variations on the same theme. Forgettable, weak, visage of victimhood and rejection; sad, pathetic, genetic dead-ends. This is my visage, this is my destiny.

Aint life grand.
>>
>>25095713
"So sharpen your teeth, or lay flat"
>>
>>25095655
I don't know how many girls there are in this thread and I'm guessing 1 so I'm going to say you come off as wanting to claim you love virgins but you actually don't love any of us, and yet you're masturbating to the thought of us like we don't actually exist. Especially with it just being a sexual thing. You're exploiting our wants for your own pleasure, and we will get nothing in return cause you don't actually care about us enough to love one of us, even if you have sex with them.
>>
>>25095715
Well, not your life, but my life is actually quite grand. Sorry you lost the genetic lottery, but complaining about it doesn't seem to be making you happy so why not try harder anon? Find a blind 5/10 chick and work with it.
>>
>>25095771
Guilt girl much?...
>>
>>25092867
Yeah it feels kinda alien that out there people are out there getting naked and rubbing their genital together.

Honestly why even bother at this point?
>>
>>25095788
Don't know what that means, or references.
>>
>>25092867
I know exactly what you mean OP. Sex has come to feel alien to me. I quite honestly don't expect to ever have sex. But, apparently, people have sex as early as high school with some regularity. It just bottles my mind.
>>
>>25095713
Okay, yeah, I guess that was a bit of a jump, but if you put yourself out there, people will be more open to you talking to them.

There's always been that idea that one person did better than the other in a relationship, and i think that's going to be true for pretty much every case. Is it really wrong to be either?
>>
>>25095573
>>25095598

Okay, okay. Allow me a bit of hyperbole, please, before you begin slinging wicked accusations of "autism" (for there is not greater mark upon the human soul).

Men who are unattractive, men such as myself, do not interact with women as "average" men do. Now, this is not to say that woman petition to have us executed or anything like that. Merely, that asking for their numbers or some such thing is a hopeless activity.

We don't exist as sexual beings for them. We may be friends, sure. And I don't mean in that "friendzone" sense. They may actually regard as as confidants, allies, and all of the rest.

But if we were to present ourselves as sexual beings...well, that would be unthinkable.

This is not an indictment of women. Just honesty and truth. There are some men that women will never desire, under any circumstance. Very few men, to be sure. But we exist.

For the sake of all perusing this thread, I hope you don't rank among us. It's not a very nice life to live.

>>25095540
It's got nothing to do with size more like the embarrassment about it.

Okay. I thought we had something with our mutual love of Raistlin. But...they bloom is kind of off the rose.
>>
>>25095690
I get that but I'm also not settling or being settled for. I'm not risking modern relationships, or even my own virginity at this point for anything less than ideal.
>>
>>25095771
And yet im a single neet so its not like i fuck guys like this and then go date chad. but yea i wouldnt expect a whole lot of a relationship out of me since i distrust all human beings completely.
>>
>>25095819
same girl as this;
>>25095824

you should do that. you should be alone and become self reliant than risk being used, thats exactly what i do.
>>
>>25095824
I'm just complaining about my ideals as a part of me being used for fetish fuel in an interchangeable fashion. I'm not saying you're a whore or anything, I'm saying being masturbated about for the sole reason of my status as a virgin weirds me out. I hope other anons in this thread that you're masturbating to don't feel this way.
>>
>>25095855
That's the worst attitude I've ever heard. Don't ever think like that. There's someone out there that you can offer something to, and you'll both be so much happier when you've found each other.

Modern relationships are, for the most part, hard work, especially if you're in the 16-25 age bracket where we're all still a bit emotionally immature. And yes, you will break up, you might feel used, but the amount of heartbreak you'll feel is worth the risk for the happiness you could receive.
>>
>>25095855
Same guy you're talking to too.
>>
>>25095873
Its actually not about virginity it's self just the beta kit bundle. virginity, submissive, sweetness, but snot all guys hit all the checklist just everyone is different so more like the idea of having sex with someone who will actually appreciate it. And they are worthy because they will actually remember it since in their minds it was inconceivable to happen to them.
>>
>>25095893
This is the most normie attitude I've heard in the last few minutes. "Something is better than nothing so settle first and eventually it'll work out"

I'm looking for Ideal first before I succumb to the jaded ideology of normies that I know to be true. I will lose my virginity to another virgin who actually cares about me, or not at all. There's nothing wrong with what the girl you're responding to is doing either.
>>
>>25095921
Like since they think they will never receive sex they actually remember me and maybe care in more than just an animalistic way. Everything that I go for in a guy like submissive, sweet, shy, etc is like opposite of my rapist so it feels like real satisfaction can only be found in like a really sappy tragic situation with someone who would otherwise never get sex. i mean the incels.
>>
>>25095921
The point kinda is I'm uncomfortable being masturbated to, and I think the whole idea of masturbating to actual people is wrong. Being a literal fetish for someone is weird to me.
>>
>>25095814

God damn do i know those feels. I rank among you.

Being below the threshold of attractiveness basically just destroys your capacity to "gel" with women and the world at large, in a totally blameless sort of way.

Its like being a computer with a broken monitor, a singer with a muted voice, a millionaire on a deserted island. Others will get swept away in the flurry of life, but you, for better or worse, will always have to watch from a distance.
>>
>>25095965
It makes sense, it's just the attitude expressed here >>25095144 makes it weird to me that you use real people instead of fake, and look to masturbate to people over the Internet and refuse to date one in real life because of trust issues.
>>
>>25095944
I'm not saying something is better than nothing, but relationships can be a lot of fun, so why not just go for it and have some fun, even if it is only for a couple of months. You do realise you can be in a relationship for a year and still be a virgin. If the person you're with isn't okay with that, dump their sorry ass, they're not worth your time.
>>
>>25096011
Because I've only ever been infatuated twice and it wouldn't have worked out, Not to mention the fact that the concept of the friend zone exists so you have to fuck a girl you don't even knows before you can date her.
>>
>>25095965
>>25095965
I mean I barely believe males who can feel love really exist but the closet i ever get to thinking they might is literally hearing the saddest stories from omegas and that's when I fap thinking oh maybe since they feel so weak and neglected they are human beings who could possibly love me.

But outside of sex i literally have a fear I am so stupid, weak, and helpless I will get used even by anyone. Literally, even if its someone who is smaller and weaker than me I'll feel constant fear and tension coming from now where towards literally everyone. But that only lets up when I see someone in a situation that can even superficially be misconstrued by society as some how 'worse' than mine. But in my mind there is no person who is actually 'worse' than me. Literally everyone is a threat who will eventually use me the moment they find out how weak I am.
>>
>>25096007
>real people
That way I can pretend they could actually ever love me. Porn doesn't do anything for a girl its all about the backstory.
>>
>>25095552
>just invest in a nice pair of chinos, some decent shoes and a button up shirt (hell, even a t-shirt will do), and keep yourself clean
>just say hi

normie advice reaching new levels of stupidity
>>
>>25096041
It sounds like a good many people could become codependent with you, and I guess I get the masturbation thing now.

I don't think everyone is out to "use" anyone. I certainly wouldn't be. That's why my ideal is as a mutual first time. Other guys have sex and still want a virgin but that's hypocrytical. Everyone who has meaningless sex is just using each other.

I almost feel like overlooking the fact that you aren't a virgin and I don't talk to strangers and asking to talk more, cause this is one of the best conversations I've had on R9K. But it's very late.
>>
>>25096028
The friend zone doesn't exist. The idea of it only came about because guys like the stereotype from /r9k/ feel entitled to every girl that they want and feel like acting like a doormat will get them what they want. Have you ever thought the girl just might not be into you?

>>25096078
Sure it's an overly-simplified means of meeting girls, but it's at least a start. And I don't mean just say hi to complete strangers on the street. Go to bars and just go up and talk to people (not necessarily girls, making guy friends can be harder); don't be afraid of rejection.
>>
>>25096064 like I said here
>>25096110 it makes sense now. It's not like I could stop you anyways, but you managed to make it less weird so that's something.
>>
>>25096110
I've had lots of casual sex with virgins. Lots.
>>
>>25096142
>Have you ever thought the girl just might not be into you?
AKA being stuck in the friendzone.
>>
File: 1420258662417.png (125 KB, 1035x358) Image search: [Google]
1420258662417.png
125 KB, 1035x358
Look at this picture that is related to the thread topic and sums up my feelings on the matter.
>>
>>25096167
The friend zone doesn't exist, it's just you feeling entitled to everything else and not getting your way.
>>
>>25096154
its fine that its weird, its fine that its deeply disturbing, i dont care cos im not going to date a fucking chad normie, im going to keep fucking virgins hoping one could actually love me and not just love me because im the first girl to ever give them attention but that wont happen and thats fine, then i can spread my sex around to even more guys and they can consider it like training or a stepping stone to the unbroken emotionally well girls. im fine with that, thats more of a meaning in life than some people get.
>>
>>25096142
No the friend zone definitely exists even if mostly as a meme. I've never been caught in it cause Like I said I've only been infatuated twice, and realized it wouldn't work out. The friend zone isn't to me that a guy likes a girl, she doesn't like him back, and he gets misogynistic over it, to me it's a guy wants to get to know a girl, this makes her see him as non-sexual, then he decides he wants to date her and she refuses to try, and the guy gets depressed about her not reciprocating his feelings, and awkward about having revealed them, and therefore can't stand to be around her without ruminating on his past mistakes and wanting to kill himself, and therefore he stops talking to her, and therefore she thinks all he wanted all along was sex. Therefore you have to be seen as sexual immediately, and this means "getting to know each other" before you get to know each other.
>>
>>25096227
i get to get fucked and they get to have confidence to approach a more emotionally well girl who can make them happy. i get some creature comforts even if i dont get to the top of the needs pyramid who does anyway?
>>
>>25096196
>The friend zone doesn't exist
Just to clarify, is this what you are trying to say?
>it is not possible to be friends with a girl and wish you could have a more romantic/intimate/sexual relationship with her
I think you are retarded if this is what you are trying to say.
>entitled
normie buzzword
>>
>>25096227
That's very noble of you I think. I mean there's the virgins like me who want to be with another virgin for their first time so that doesn't work, but it's an interesting dynamic. Almost like if someone like me could get over that want, then both people would get the rest of what they want.
>>
>>25096293
Yea well some virgins have that which obviously I get because I have that fetish too derp, but some don't. It was a whole lot easier to find awkward virgins when I was young and actually left the house because of school. But I seriously doubt you'd get what you needed emotionally. I've had long term relationships, the longest was 4 years but they always end. I've also had sex with over 25 virgins.
>>
>>25096350
Oh and I've been masturbating for like 15 years and probably had sex for about 11, so I'm far from a virgin.
>>
>>25096242
I can't see how anyone can permanently see someone else as non-sexual unless they are just not interested in dating them. My current girlfriend and I were best friends before we started dating, and we were friends like that for about half a year before dating.

>>25096264
I think I would be retarded too if that's what I was saying, but it's more the fact that it is a very (trigger warning) entitled way of going about your life.
>>
>>25096364
But only had sex with 3 experienced guys, one was with a bf who wanted to try swinging so we switched partners (it was dumb), the other was a cross dressing guy and the other was an older guy who helped me with a place to live. But all the others were virgins and if they lied they did a really good job of shivering, stuttering, getting nervous and since that's what really does it for me and I never got any stds or anything it doesn't even matter if they weren't real virgins.
>>
>>25096396
Not that my stupid slutty sex life even fucking matters. I just hate my sex drive and it's not even helping me cum anymore, i haven't even cum yet because all sex disgusts me but simultaneously is the easiest thing to use to get attention so i can pretend like i have something to offer the world.
>>
>>25094543

Proof that women are superficial. Get the fuck off this board you dumb whore. You do not relate to us. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25096373
>but it's more the fact that it is a very (trigger warning) entitled way of going about your life.
Explain. It's normal to want things.
>>
>>25096420
The literal fuck are you talking about? i have absolutely no standards about someone's physical appearance, is that what you mean my superficial? bc i dont have that.
>>
>>25096373
I don't doubt that both scenarios happen. I'm just afraid of being accused of being in the friend zone, if I ever even find a girl I'd like to be with. But I absolutely hate the alternative of "just try to talk to random girls, make them see you as sexual, have sex, then date" even if it seems like the way the current dating market is.
>>
>>25096444
It's normal to want things, and you have every right to do so, but it's wrong to expect other people to want the same things as you.

Honestly I'm terrible with words, but you have to look at it with a very empathetic view. The friendzone is a very opt-out way of looking at dating (i.e., the girl opts out of a relationship with you). Instead, you should view relationships (or dating in general) as an opt in arrangement for both parties.
>>
>>25096484
Why did you (repeatedly) say the friendzone doesn't exist?
>>
>>25096420
Don't be mean anon it's a weird case of a tolerable femanon and I've had a lovely conversation with her.
>>
>>25096418
It seems our conversation is at an end since I don't know how to continue, and I'm going to bed so good night and thanks for chatting.
>>
>>25096477

Oh where have I heard this lie before? Oh that's right every women I talked too. Please fuck off you make me sick you sociopath.

" Oh you've been rejected by countless girls you wanted and left to prolonged years of loneliness and sexual frustration? That's muh fetish,Skype me m8".

What gives you a right to use someone as a tool to cater to your carnal desires?
>>
>>25096483
I think society is in this weird transitional phase right now where sex is considered normal and not very serious, but there's also this (understandable) taboo about treating it as such. I don't think there's any real fix to it either, just go with the flow I guess.

>>25096502
It's hard for me to elaborate because every time I go to type a response, I always feel like I'm contradicting myself. It does in the literal sense, but I feel like people are using it as an excuse or a crutch whenever a girl doesn't show interest in them, and it creates blame for the girl when there wasn't and shouldn't really be any blame on either party to begin with.
>>
i should camwhore on soc for attention. even if it comes from male bimbos who are so horny they are on the intellectual level of an animal, at least someone would be telling me im useful for something and i dont have to feel like im going to kill myself.
>>
>>25096558
>What gives you a right to use someone as a tool to cater to your carnal desires?
Sure but I defiantly don't care what they physically look like.

>>25096555
Goodnight. im going to go do this:
>>25096571
>>
>>25096597

You think you can just lie and everything is going to be okay? You'll use the ones you don't find attractive to amuse yourself obviously
>>
it shocks me that there are people out there that trust another person enough to do that with them. it must have taken a lot of time and work to get to that level of trust.

but then how do you explain one night stands and hitting and quitting it? I can't wrap my mind around that concept
>>
File: 1450244806421.jpg (147 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
1450244806421.jpg
147 KB, 380x400
This is bullshit why does everyone else get some but I don't. I've been using my hand so long I'd probably bust from the touch of a pussy.

Even if I worked up the nerve I'd let whoever down in every possible way. She'd be ridiculed for associating with that weirdo everyone knew in high school and there'd always be that memory of how much of a fuckup I was.

I'm tired of playing on life Very Hard mode.
>>
>>25096710
Most girls don't care if you're premature, as long as you can get stuff done other ways. Practice makes perfect.
>>
File: 1449708582553.jpg (125 KB, 1024x803) Image search: [Google]
1449708582553.jpg
125 KB, 1024x803
>>25096740
I don't know if I am though. That would require me not being a retard during conversations. I don't want my first time to be 5 seconds I want to kiss, pull her hair as im getting her fron behind, and do all kinds of shit.
>>
>>25092867
Today was the first day I didn't have sex in over a month. First time I've jerked off in almost three months (my ex invited me to go fuck her tomorrow, so I got really horny. I'll be cheating on my current girl but I'm probably going to leave her son anyway).

Yep. We exist. It's alright. You guys are like children: really really want to grow up but blissfully unaware of all the extra stress and pain that comes with relationships. Not that I'd rather be in your shoes. I'm basically a neet that gets laid. A bum. I'm good looking and funny and women don't mind supporting me because I can make them cum unlike most.

Your mom cooks really well though, I'm sure.
>>
>>25096708
you just put penis in vagina. no need for trust
>>
>>25095552
>Seriously, clean yourselves up and put yourselves out there, even if that just means meeting someone, adding her on facebook/whatsapp/whatever other social media you use, and chatting to her every day or every couple of days.
>
>If you just invest in a nice pair of chinos, some decent shoes and a button up shirt (hell, even a t-shirt will do), and keep yourself clean, people will start noticing you and talking to you. Just say hi, ask them how their day has been (getting a job in retail really helps to get rid of the jitters).

Of if only it was that simple. I do all that (even though I admit sometimes I go out with sweatpants, hoodies and sneakers because I'm not planning on doing any social intereaction). I'm invisible to women. I don't know no matter what I do it seems there's some aura about me that makes women go the fuck away
>>
>>25093046
BIRDS DO IT,
BEES DO IT,
EVEN EDUCATED FLEAS DO IT
LET'S DO IT,
LET'S FALL IN LOVEEEEE

who here /skinsusa/?
>>
>>25093420
>To be wanted, to be accepted, to be desired...how strange and fantastic! And yet, for some, just a diversion, just a little bit of fun before the far more grave issue of watching a movie

Talking like that is why you're a virgin
>>
File: 1449751561012.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449751561012.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>25093575
>all these faggots falling for the "le virgin lover" bait
>>
People assuming animalistic positions and exchanging bodily fluids with each other. Inserting and thrusting parts of their bodies into each others orifices until they have an experience where they moan and scream in pleasure.

And normies think I'm the weird one.
>>
>>25093575
>LE I AM LE GRILLLLLLLL XDDDDD
>~TEEHEE XDDDDDDDD
anyone falling for anything like this at this point deserves to be tortured desu famlads
>>
>>25097959
>And normies think I'm the weird one.
because you are you fucking moron
>>
File: 1449355063733.jpg (10 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1449355063733.jpg
10 KB, 190x200
>>25097959
i really did not realize how inept one can be. kill yourself
>>
File: 1450526978749.jpg (66 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
1450526978749.jpg
66 KB, 850x565
what is wrong with you people? fucking lose weight and get a hobby that's constructive. girls like men with plans, not weeping little shits. im not the greatest looking guy, bullied in high school, got my shit straight and now get frequent pussy. get off your lazy asses and save money, start a business, get a gym membership, play an instrument. all these things will inevitably result in you getting what you want. dont chase women, let them come to you and dont hold any standards. then with experiance you can become confident choosing whos hot or not. im 21 guys get your sobby asses out of your chair and do something
>>
>>25098885
B...B...But why should we have to change who we are? Why can't they just accept our fat degenerate bodies that contain a rotting brain that refuses to do anything but watch cartoons and play first person shooter games all day? Life is so unfair. All women ares dumb. reee
>>
File: 1337433222.gif (471 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1337433222.gif
471 KB, 500x341
>tfw gf is a nympho who wants sex every night
>tfw low test beta who doesn't want sex every night
>tfw every night I have to force myself to get a boner and fuck my gf for at least half an hour, not enjoying a moment of it

I can't be the only one, I dread going to bed
>>
>>25093420
Clown ass nigga
>>
>>25100350

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED BY MY ZANY ANTICS? PLEEEEASE ACCEPT ME LOOK I BEND BACKWARDS 4 U :^)!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE
>>
>>25100350

Well, I'm a clown, but I'm crying on the inside. Like all clowns.

>>25100418
Oh, fuck off.
>>
Why couldn't I just grow up to be a normal, regular guy?
>>
>>25093729

>Like to imagine that this vagina deslavada wouldn't even phase me if I saw her on the street
>Picture her seeing me at a bar or something and just out of curiosity ruffling my long jew curls
>Imagine what it's be liked to be touched by a model's hand, even for a second
>Know I'd just melt

Saying that, I do know a model who moved to France as well as her husband and she was always really nice to me and down to earth and so was her husband.
>>
>>25092867
Yes. It amazes me to observe the obscene amount of primitive hedonism that goes on throughout all corners of the world. For me, it isn't the unattainable sex that I desire; it's the romantic companionship within a relationship that is impossible to achieve--meeting a woman you can connect with upon all levels to eventually share that most intimate physical action with another being as the dual release of oxytocin helps to solidify the rope that ties you two together.
>>
>>25097914
I'm not that guy but it can be. I'm 25 and never had an opportunity to lose my virginity before this year. I'm in love with a girl who loved me too and we could have been together but she needs other people in her life to be happy and I don't. I tried really hard to change my view on things and I tried to rationalize it because I'm scared I'll never feel someone the way I felt her or love again in the same way but fear can't be a prevailing emotion in a relationship and so I had to let go. That relationship has simultaneously been the most beautiful and most painful experience in my life...

Anyway I'm rambling. Point being, everyone is virgin by choice and there are actually people who have different views on sex than you. I think literally everyone here could have sex one way or another but many simply don't want to.
>>
>>25099691
Actually my sex drive isnt that high either but I'd still enjoy pleasing the person I love even if I wasn't horny at all. I think that's necessary for a good relationship, wanting to be close and intimate for other reasons than sex.
>>
>>25097914

Correct. Typing in a hyperbolic fashion on a message board is the reason I've not had an experience that 98% of all men have.

Ever think of going into sex therapy or something like that? You'd be a smashing success.
>>
>>25093729
so all that she has done is being born beautiful?
>>
File: 21q487563234892.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
21q487563234892.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>25093420

...I, I think I need to take a break from /r9k/...
>>
>>25100879
It's just a whole lot of effort when I just want to go to sleep. It's like eating Subway every night, eventually you will get sick of it.
>>
>>25101081

No way, motherfucker. One of us! One of us!

Blood in, blood out. And you'll never be going back home, Raindog.
>>
At this point I think I'm unable of being in a committed relationship. I've been brainwashed by the internet so much, that even if I were to have a virgin qt in front of me, there would still be that nagging voice in the back of my head whispering about 'coal burning roasties that only want to fuck Chad'. Even if it was true I just wouldn't be able to accept it
>>
My roommate has had sex at least 4 times in the past few months. I hate normals.
>>
tfw 22 virgin

met a girl few months ago my first date first kiss all that stuff, dated a couple a times haven't had sex because she was inexperienced i think etc, last date she slept in my bed, i was horny but did not felt their was feedback. Think oh well maybe next date then, she fucking breaks up week later. meanwhile my roommates started fucking each other. The walls are paper thin and i have to fucking listen to them banging making me remember i was getting close and now i have nothing.

just fuck my shit up family
>>
>>25097449
I fucking kek'd
Can you post some stories(greentext preferably) about your sex life?
>>
>>25093420
>Amazed people take something nice for granted
>Is on the internet
Grass is always greener senpai, don't worry about it
>>
>>25101497

I once had a girl dance with me.

>in was in gym class and we were square dancing
>tfw her hand was like sweaty, overcooked spaghetti
>>
File: help.png (27 KB, 94x98) Image search: [Google]
help.png
27 KB, 94x98
>>25096177
that hit the feels pretty hard
>>
>>25092955

Same, the only easy way I can cum is sitting down as if I was browsing porn. I struggle to cum in any other way, even lying down.
>>
>>25092867
> be me last night
> 2 am, gf wants d
> tired as hell
> just went to sleep
> be today, 9 read this
Kekkel my shekkel. I get being scared of women and anxiety etc. Etc. But honestly how does it seem like an unattainable reality? Seriously, girls are here to take dick, literally made for it senpai.
>>
>>25101708
Eh it can be worse.

In the last 18 months for me

>got into my first relationship at 24
>had sex once
>she becomes a Jesus freak and said nothing until marriage
>break up
>meet a girl at my job 8 months later
>wanted to hook up
>get drunk, tells me she has a latex allergy
>drive 20 miles drunk to get non-latex condoms
>she passed out and locked me out at 3am
>get into another relationship 4 months after that
>"I was a huge slut the last few years, but I found Jesus! Nothing until marriage"

Odds are I will get another shot in the next few months only to be cockblocked in the most ridiculous way possible.
>>
>>25092867
>that pic
pretty sure that's why feminists have always been so hostile towards male hobbies like gaming. If men realize they can be happy playing video games instead of begging for women to give them a small amount of attention, the whole female power structure crumbles and all their special treatment goes out the window. Female privilege can only exist if men see women as their #1 goal.
>>
>>25092867
so much.

like when i sit in the metro and look at some random guy or chick sitting next to me and it just occurs to me out of nothing
> this ugly fuck has had sex. probably within the last week

it's not even that harsh a feel as far as bad feels go, in that moment it's usually just a little "huh, crazy innit"
>>
>>25095201
Glad I never got this bad. Worse I ever felt (and still feel) is that I should match the attractiveness of my partner. I don't give a shit if I look as good as a performer though.
>>
>>25098759
>>25098690
Retarded normies detected
>>
>>25103263
That one chick wanted to bareback, but she probably wants to get pregnant too
>>
>>25103008
I get this too.

My gf was a virgin when we got together, 18, inexperienced. Now she lets me fuck her ass and throat but I'm still kinda bored and pining after my ex so the twice daily sex is starting to wear on me.

Be thankful you wizards will never experience this grating tiresome business
>>
>had sex at 18
>had several gfs, all of whom wanted more sex than I did
>currently have a gf
>she lives about an hour away
>sex about three times a day when she visits
>bored of sex, but she wants it
>have to force myself to pleasure her
>still sad, unfulfilled, and depressed
Sex is worthless. I know these words mean nothing to you, but at any sort of regularity, you get bored of it really fast. I just wish there was something I could say to convince you people, but I know I'll get nothing but hate for this.
>>
>>25094726
Nice Bait m8
> original
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.