[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /hates/ this plant here? And all the culture that goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13
Who here /hates/ this plant here? And all the culture that goes along with it? Stoner hate thread.
>>
>>25092598

do you hate marijuana but smoke tobacco?
>>
I like that plant.
>>
>>25092598
it beats being sober
>>
B-B-BUT THIS GIRL I KNOW IS LIKE A HUGE POT SMOKER AND SHE LOVES HIKING AND HAS A GOOD JOB AND STUFF
>>
>>25092598
can someone please post the oregano story?
>>
>>25092620
I don't smoke either

Ok I should be clear. I don't hate the plant, I just hate the culture that goes with it and the way people who get high act like its discovering you can orgasm all over again.
>>
>>25092620
>b-b-but this is worse!!!1!!
Every time, stoners are so predictable.
>>
>>25092598
Nah, man, plant is ok by me. I like stoners, too. Stoner thread?
>>
>>25092668
I know. These threads always come down to one side being immature children who can't handle a difference of opinion on one side and the other side is too stoned to debate properly.

brb hitting the bong
>>
>>25092672
FUCK OFF AND DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25092702
>immature children who can't handle a difference of opinion
And here we go with the condescension. How do you live as a walking stereotype?
>>
File: no-alcohol.jpg (543 KB, 1302x1327) Image search: [Google]
no-alcohol.jpg
543 KB, 1302x1327
I personally enjoy that plant, despise the culture that goes with it. I more hate pic related, how can anyone seriously enjoy being drunk? It's literally one of the worst highs out their, and you feel super fucked uo for a staight day afterwards.
>>
>>25092668

tobacco is awful. you may be attributing the terrible health illnesses related from tobacco smoking to marijuana unjustly.
>>
>>25092725
a lot of kids like getting drunk because they can look "adult" and its apparently easier to get than weed or some shit i don't know
>>
i remember when i hated weed/stoners. I realize now it was just my way to feel superior to people
>>
>>25092705
Ahahaha

I bet you're a wagecuck too.
>>
>>25092723
It's pretty easy to deal with if you're high all the time.
>>
If you smoke weed you're a normalfag.
>>
>>25092773
>check out my sick reddit jokes guys I bet i'd get tons of upvotes for this on the youtubes
>>
>>25092725
I think getting drunk is stupider.
>>
>>25092723
> How do you live as a walking stereotype?

It's pretty nice. Weed is legal, sharing my bed with my qt, about to hop across the pond to see my folks.

How's your stereotype holding up? Did you unite the german-speaking peoples under one flag yet? See any Vagner recently? Or do you prefer "hardcore" "music"?
>>
>>25092804
>if you don't like pot you're a literal Nazi
Jesus Christ
>>
I understand wht OP is saying.
I love smoking but I hate smoking with people.
If I have to hear "pots so great yo 420 fo lyfe."
or "everything is just so much better when you're high man."
I'm liable to fucking shank someone.
It's cool but pot heads are the worst they have some kind of delusions of grandeur when it comes to their lives or how they act high.
>>
I love the effects but I don't want to smoke stuff. Smoking stuff gave me bronchitis. I'm done with it except for occasionally.
>>
>>25092818

you have no friends quit lyin' nobody said this to you.
>>
>>25092817
I'm just taking a crack at the ol' /pol/ stereotype. Maybe if you take just a puff your blood pressure won't be so bad. I'm worried about you, brother.
>>
>>25092839
And here we go with the condescension and reddit jokes again.
>>
>>25092836
>He thinks it's hard to make friends.
>He thinks it's hard to make friends with pot heads.
Lol what's it like giving up on life?
>>
>he doesn't like drugs
lmao please get out you brainwashed retard
>>
File: 1308578053565.jpg (335 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1308578053565.jpg
335 KB, 707x1000
>>25092725
I'm drunk and slightly high at the moment and I prefer weed any day but alcohol intensifies my feels like nothing else does and its fun to drunk post with fellow weebs. Stoner culture is shit but its so normalised that even they don't take their shit seriously.
>>
>>25092598
I don't hate the plant, but I hate the culture.

I smoke, but no one knows and no one needs to. I just do it to help with physical pain
>>
>>25092598
All drugs are fucking retarded
>>
>>25092853
> And here we go with the condescension and reddit jokes again.

Is "chill out" really so condescending for some reason? You seem to think my concern for your wellbeing is insincere. I'm not offering you weed because I'm some kind of DARE honeypot, I'm offering it to you because you might enjoy yourself.
>>
>>25092863
>being literally incapable of comprehending not having any friends
Why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>25092725
I like the feeling. I feel pretty good when I drink. It's really comforting for me; more so than any other substance.
>>
>>25092894
>dude take a joint you'll love it lol xddddddd
>>
it's not even a good drug, there are so many better drugs that cause less side effects and a much better high. it's like drinking cough syrup or something (which is funny because most people who drink cough syrup smoke weed, it's like the only drugs that they can get).
>>
>>25092915
Suit yourself. I thought I'd offer. You may proceed with your thread. I'm gonna hit the bong one more time.
>>
>>25092950
Fuck off and die already
>>
>>25092945
i drank 7 cocaine u faggot
>>
>>25092945
I've done dmt, morphine, and meth and none of it beats good weed.
>>
>>25092896
I'm a sociopath.
That doesn't mean it's hard to find people.
Whether you think those people are worth your time and not means to an end is completely different.
I'm sorry I can fake it and get what I want and you can't.
Must be hard being so sad and pathetic.
>>
>>25092959

Oh man, skipping to the "can't handle other peoples opinions" part, huh? Can't be helped. Anyway, I'm going to pretend to be some anti-drug conservative and keep posting. Shit's fucking great and I am baked like sourdough.
>>
>>25093011
If I wanted to see posts from reddit, I'd fucking go there.
>>
>>25093008
Nothin....personnell.....kid
>>
>PhD in physics
>make $85k a year
>smoke weed almost everyday
lmao at you straight-edge fags
>>
>>25093011
He's going about it all wrong. He just doesn't appreciate all of the, "I'm high" stuff all of the time. You like smoking, and that's fine, but it's not necessary to let us know constantly
>>
>>25093055
I make $120k/year and I wake and bake every morning.

Long live Silicon Valley, I guess.
>>
>>25093055
>>25093071
>>>/normiebook/
>>>/normiegram/
>>>/normer/
>>
To me it seems like something that would only be fun if you did it maybe once a week at most and smoke a whole lot.

Any more than that and it loses its magic, just like anything else. When I did it every day, it just became kinda boring.
>>
>>25093064
I think all reasonable people can agree that marijuana leaves make for tacky jewelry and that people who run around screaming "420BLAZEIT" are morons with no personality.

OP, the little cretin, is the same guy, just on the other side.
>>
>>25093083
>>>/wizchan/

Oh, wait, I post there too. There is no escape!
>>
Y'all like the dead?
>>
>>25093110
True. Any extreme comes off as obnoxious. They're both negative for different reasons.
>>
>>25093151
So I propose this little truce. I will continue to not shit up /r9k/ with weed threads, and you don't shit up /r9k/ with anti-weed threads.

If one of us breaks the truce, the other one can simply jump into the thread and use it as an excuse to have the other thread, too, keeping all weed-related discussion in one place.

What's great about this truce is that you don't even have to agree for it to work for me.
>>
Stoners and their culture are obnoxious as fuck
The plant smells like a skunk took a big fat shit
And for some reason none of them can tolerate the fact that not everyone likes them and their shitty normie drug
>>
>>25093233
Huh? I haven't made any thread. I hardly even post here anymore. I'm just a random guy who's trying to find peace.
>>
File: 1450268850343.jpg (33 KB, 480x426) Image search: [Google]
1450268850343.jpg
33 KB, 480x426
>>25093276
> I'm just a random guy who's trying to find peace.

Me too, man, me too.
>>
I fucking hate the stoner culture which is why I find smoking Marijuana such a degenerant thing despite me still smoking it. All these fucking stones thinking they're the shit and hardcore because they smoke a plant and muh dabz!!!!

Marijuana itself isn't bad even though I fucking hate Sativa. Indica is the way to go. Fuck Sativa and it's paranoia
>>
stay mad nerds
weedblox
>>
File: 1412030967943.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1412030967943.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>mfw smoking weed and listening to oneohtrix point never right now

shit's good tbqhwu
>>
>hating a plant
>plant culture
op has gone full retard
>>
File: disgust-001.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
disgust-001.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
Alcohol culture is more cancerous
>5 alcohol threads a night
>people actually seem to believe drinking alcohol is "mature" or "classy"
>these retards also post Citizen Kane reaction gifs even though they never even saw the fucking movie
>People who are drunk almost always exaggerate how much alcohol affects them
>GUYSE IAM SOOOO DFRUNNK XDDDDDDDDD PWAFAHAHAHAH
If I had to be stuck with a redditor rasta stoner or an alcoholic I'd choose the stoner, easily. Alcohol is the most normie drug there is.
>>
>>25092725
I find being drunk to be a much better experience than being high, marijuana puts me in a weird place and has led to some breakdowns so I avoid it now but alcohol has me feeling very comfortable and relaxed, I love drinking and would be an alcoholic if I had the income.
>>
Its a red herring to hemp legalization
>>
>>25092598
Weed is for degenerate dopers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE
>>
>>25092598

couldn't you try hating something actually bad and harmful, like dindus or star wars movies?
>>
>>25096055
>>People who are drunk almost always exaggerate how much alcohol affects them

You have not been insanely drunk apparently.

I drink a few times a month, almost always home alone. I fuck around on the internet and talk to people on skype. Since I'm in my house and the only people that I can make an ass of myself in front of are internet friends, I just drink as much as I want. I usually don't remember the next morning at all.

I prefer weed, but its illegal in my state. I can do this and not be a criminal.
>>
>>25097611
If I can prevent myself from acting like an idiot when I'm tripping on LSD or Shrooms then you can do so with alcohol. But yes, I have been "insanely" drunk and I still knew how to prevent myself from acting like a fucking fool.
>>
life without drugs is just too boring for me.

you haven't lived until you've had an orgy in a hot tub in the middle of the night when it's raining, the cold drops hitting your face while the submerged parts of your body are in ecstasy as a qt rides you, while you're peaking on MDMA.

weed is nice, not something you can do every day because it starts to fuck with your short term memory, but it's something nice to do unwind at the end of the day. weed delays orgasm btw (not as much as meth but comparable to alcohol). i'd say it's worth it for that effect alone.
>>
>>25097636
Have you ever blacked out?

You don't really control yourself at that point.
>>
>>25097720
There's a difference between being "drunk" and being "black out drunk". There's no excuse for acting like an idiot when you're drunk.
>>
my gf is a big stoner. she is just quiet and smiley when she smokes. my roommate used to smoke a lot and he would practically turn into a nigger. fortunately he stopped.
>>
>>25097770
>practically turn into a nigger
what
>>
>>25092866
i like drugs, marijuana is just the exception. shitty drug and stoners are retarded and annoying.
>>
>>25092950
I'm a stoner but this whole "lel hitting the bong one more time guise" thing is kind of annoying and insufferable. no one cares, just go smoke.
>>
>>25097786
>become loud and obnoxious
>listen to shitty rap music
>say things like "savage"
none of these are things he would do sober (well maybe the rap occasionally) and my gf doesn't do any of them either.
>>
>>25097859
>>25097770
>gf
>friend
Fuck off normalfag
>>
I sure as shit hate stoner culture. I believe that it isn't for extraverts. They turn to complete tools on it.
>>
File: 14470656512350.jpg (62 KB, 599x546) Image search: [Google]
14470656512350.jpg
62 KB, 599x546
>>25092725
It's okay but only for maybe an hour or so. After that I suddenly start to feel really annoyed by how unresponsive my body is. Anyone here knows that feel?
>>
>>25093055
lmao 8 years of school for 85k a year hooooo boy interesting way to brag.

i hope u like your job though :^)
>>
>>25092598
the plant? is really great
the culture of "oh yeah bruh we gon smoke som weed and play call of duty hehe munchies"? is absolute cancer
>>
>>25092725
You need friends for alcohol to work.
>>
>I DONT LIKE THING
Okay then pal
>>
Doing this is the equivalent of hating beer due to frat bros. No one cares about your personal vendetta.
>>
>been smoking nearly every day the past month
>can barely remember anything now
>not even having much fun anymore
>mates keep wanting to get blazed with me probably because I have access to a high quality dealer
How long should I wait before smoking becomes fun again?
>>
>>25099227
if it's not fun for you then stop

to me it's just a great way to relax after a tough day, though I also know I have to seriously consider stopping as well
>>
>>25092598
I have no problem with it. I don't care if people smoke it, I don't even mind the smell. You have fucking cigarettes and alcohol which is much worse than this, so I think it should be legalized. Wouldn't smoke it, but probably would chill with dudes that do
>>
Reminder that opiates and benzos are the only drugs that are actually good.
>>
I don't hate it or anything but that's a nice picture of weed. I could use a joint right now since I'm hungover and weed is the best cure.
>>
File: 24561141563 - Copy.jpg (9 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
24561141563 - Copy.jpg
9 KB, 200x240
>>25092894
Well said, my good sir.
>>
>>25092785
>check out my funny meme arrows guys
>I can do it too
>>
>>25092598
I don't like the stereotypical stonerfag, but I don't mind the plant at all or people who actually smoke it for reasons other than social.

I've hung out in HS with retarded fucking stoner kids who buy trash-tier weed and pretend they're high as fuck off it, or glorify it.

Nobody gives a fuck that you smoke weed everybody does it wow so special omg.
>>
>>25099360
That guy is such a douche, amirite?
Anyways, dude weed lmao.
>>
>>25092598
>people act like weed is better than alcohol
I remember being in high school
>>
>>25092666
>like its discovering you can orgasm all over again

That's precisely what a new high is like, though.
>>
I actually prefer the obnoxious 420 fuckwits over the pretentious faggots who think they've been enlightened or some shit because they do I drug. I've been smoking weed for years but it's just something that I keep to myself.
>>
>>25099227
>smoking being fun in and of its self
this is why the "culture" isn't perceived well.
i don't smoke because i want to smoke, i smoke to get high, then i do things i enjoy, that's the fun part about it.

sitting around smoking, sitting doing nothing, is boring and dumb.
if you don't like being high, don't smoke.
>>
>>25097611
Is the legality really all that's stopping you? Why? I'm curious.

Is it the fear of being punished, or do you actually care about the law?
>>
>>25092598
Majority of stoners are unproductive losers who get nothing done at life in general.Long time usage of marijuana affects cognitive functioning negatively.
>>
File: 1310529171763.jpg (39 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
1310529171763.jpg
39 KB, 500x458
Who /skub/ here

Anti-skubfags are the fucking worst.
>>
>>25099479
Used to be a drug addict, did some bad shit.

It's fear of punishment. I got lucky and was never caught. I don't want to take more risks. If the shit I used to enjoy and do was legal, I'd be doing that. I don't wanna end up in prison.
>>
Weed culture isn't real. You autistic faggots made it up. So you're mad about a spook you dumb ass
>>
>>25099569
Oh yeah, and the fact that legality means I can obtain a certain amount of liquor for a certain price over and over in a safe environment. I won't sit and pretend that weed deals are super dangerous, but other drug deals can be. Then theres the possibility of your dealer shorting you. On top of that, a liquor stores is open certain days, certain hours. It's dependable, and while I've had some dealers that were dependable, that's not always the case.

Still, mostly fear of prison though.
>>
>>25092598
Seems irrational.
>>
>>25097636
I dunno, man.

I'm a pretty experienced drug-user, and I'd say it's WAAAY easier for me to handle my shit on hallucinogens than on alcohol.

I can write math papers on hallucinogens. I can go on hikes in extreme and dangerous climates on hallucinogens. I can have lucid conversations with people and go about my day without anybody noticing on hallucinogens. I can go to class on hallucinogens. I can play sports that require motor coordination while tripping. I can trip my balls off literally as often as tolerance will allow me and still have my shit COMPLETELY together.

Alcohol's another story. It takes effort for me to do the simplest shit when I'm drunk. I can barely manage to shitpost when I'm hammered. I've pissed NEXT to the toilet drunk and not remembered it. I've fallen up stairs drunk.

Granted, everybody reacts to different substances in their own way, and this isn't saying that psychs are necessarily better. It's just that I could totally see how even somebody who can hold their shit together tripping would fucking lose it when drunk.
>>
>>25099569
>>25099619
Huh. So sort of a combo of fear and sheer convenience.
>>
me senpai

brb quitting forever but not deleting my dealers number just in case
>>
Weed is for me the cleanest way to fuck my shit up. I can obliterate myself with a huge ass bowl and wake up fresh the next morning for work. Alcohol in comparison usually tastes like shit and leave me competely shit faced.

I don't give a shit about 'stoner culture' since I exclusively smoke alone and don't talk about it to anyone.
>>
>>25099878

I like both. Sipping on some hard liquor isn't so bad. You get over the taste or you can just mix it. I don't like getting shitfaced but I don't mind the feeling.
>>
>>25092620
A nicotine buzz is far more enjoyable than smoking weed.
Also, it doesn't impair your cognitive functions, but improves them.
>>
Weed stoners are criminals. They don't belong on this board.
>>
File: 1435413085980.png (13 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
1435413085980.png
13 KB, 799x799
>>25099227
that's some soft nigga shit right there

try smoking a g a day for 2 years straight, longest break being like 3 days
>>
>>25100634
Haha you mean that 20 second """high""" that you dont get anymore when you start smoking cigs regularly?

Whippits are better than that
>>
I used to smoke this shit everyday until I decided it was rotting my brain and I would never accomplish anything in life if I kept getting stoned. Been off it for about a month and now the only difference is that I'm drinking more and being more of a depressed whiney faggot.
>>
>>25101445
>>25101445
Yeah, that's how awful weed really is, pham
>>
All good things are better in moderation
>>
>>25100634

Nicotine buzz is great, but they don't last long and they eventually go away. The subtle effects stay for a while, but you won't notice them if you aren't that much in tuned with yourself. It's really not that great. I rarely smoke cigarettes and it's usually just one or two. It's a spur of the moment thing for me. Weed is much better, and if you can overcome the impulse to feel lax, you can stay alert and use some of the features of this brain software to your benefit.
>>
>>25101448

So in other words, you're still depressed and you're still feeling like you would never accomplish anything. That sucks, and it sounds like you're using drugs as a crutch.
>>
File: 1450382456401.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450382456401.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>25099227

Do what I do desu.

2 months smoking
1 month sober.
>>
>>25092725
I can't program high

I can program drunk
>>
I don't smoke weed anymore but it's a great drug, makes you realize what a cunt you are, which a lot of you are, and probably why you all hate it so much.
>>
don't do drugs
any of them
cucks
>>
>>25104648

Why shouldn't I do drugs? Why do you care about my private life?
>>
real talk, i lost my best friend to weed
>>
>>25105245
whats the 1st letter of your name anon
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.