[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, yeah? Well... Let's see what YOU drew, then!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1446972620335.jpg (65 KB, 1194x674) Image search: [Google]
1446972620335.jpg
65 KB, 1194x674
Oh, yeah? Well... Let's see what YOU drew, then!
>>
>>25092429
Is this a quote from that memime?
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 329x344) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 329x344
>>25092429
This.

thisblox
>>
>>25092447
I've never watched it. Is it any good?
>>
>>25093000
I dunno, ive never seen it either. Girls in skimpy outfits fighting each other is a concept that doesn't appeal to me. It seems pretty popular and it was made by the same studio that did Gurren Laggan, so its probably not just a fad.
>>
>>25093114
I dunno. Everyone I've talked to treats it like a meme, and it doesn't have the best reviews on Netflix.
>>
>>25093174
I feel like its one of those things that gets flak more because of obnoxious fans, sorta like Undertale is right now. I'm sure its at least good, or people wouldn't still be talking about it two years after its release. I wouldn't trust netflix ratings on anything.
>>
>>25093275
But... Undertake sucks.
>>
>>25093174
It's actually good. The plot is enjoyable, it's funny and the whole half-naked thing is not the kind of naked that you'd jerk off to, but plain lines put together.
It's a plot device, not fan service.

Aikuro best girl btw desu
>>
>>25093334
I don't actually know about Undertale either. From what I've seen it seemed alright.
>>
>>25093386
From the fanbase that made My Little Pony and FNAF popular. Basically guys just jumping from one fad to the next.
>>
>>25093456
I also don't really consider FNAF bad. Severely overrated, and pumped out way too often certainly, but I love the premise of a haunted Chuckie Cheese. For what it is on its own, its not offensive. Just its fanbase is.
>>
>>25093360
>not fanservice
Wrong. Justifying fanservice is the plotline.
>>
>>25093535
MLP > FNAF
>>
>>25093569
Okay, now that's just silly.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 329x344) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 329x344
>>25092613
ihatethisthreadblox
>>
>>25093114
It's, basically a magical girl and shone tropes parody. Boring in the middle and the first half is pointless, but like 3 or 4 episodes before the last episode are really good. The music is great too. It was way more hype as it was releasing with people predicting shit like character deaths on the level of Kamina and stuff.

Also a really insufferable henchman villain.
>>
>>25093627
Speaking of magical girl parodies, have you know that anime where its basically Sailor Moon, but its guys in frilly outfits with magic wands instead? I watched the first couple episodes and thought it was alright, but I cant remember the name for the life of me.
>>
>>25092613
>>25093615
Thank you for actually delivering!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.