[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it autistic to ask a girl you're interested in if she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450215740670.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1450215740670.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
is it autistic to ask a girl you're interested in if she is a size queen?
>>
>>25092217
It won't matter if you ask or not, she'd lie about it probably
>>
>>25092217
considering it's a term used to refer to homosexual dudes, yeah
>>
>>25092241
she's a high test girl, shes got the booty and im 6x5 so im kind of apprehensive

i have to make sure she isnt expecting some 7-8 inch cock
>>
Not autistic, but she'll assume that you're only asking because you're insecure about your small pecker. Don't do it
>>
op here

i told her about how im an ass/thigh/hips man, she says theyre all big, and im about to say

"well i hope your pussy ain't big because i am not equipped with a niggerdick"

yay or nay?
>>
Could be seen as flirty rather than autistic but only if you actually have a big dick
>>
>>25092398
Literally no downside, go for it my dude
>>
>>25092398
Jesus christ do not do this, putting down your own dick is beta regardless of your size or how casual you try to sound
>>
>>25092217
>"I don't mind as long as you're at least the average size of 8 inches"

likely response
>>
>>25092398
Jesus Christ OP please do not
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.