[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to love and respect myself if no one else loves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1449718575735.png (795 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
1449718575735.png
795 KB, 852x960
How am I supposed to love and respect myself if no one else loves or respects me?

How do I know I'm worth loving?
>>
dude pen pens an uppity faggot bro
>>
>>25092162
what are you actually asking for advice?
>>
Separate the standards of love from the outside and the internal. For your own standards of what it means to be loved, and then you can match them to an external source, or at least compare.

They love you for x is what you are focused on.

Instead focus on you love yourself for x.
>>
Become good at something and do stuff you enjoy. Most importantly, realize that what others think of you means nothing.
>>
Stop being a faggot and letting your self worth depend on how you think others perceive you.

You'll never be stable and happy if your self esteem relies on external approval.
>>
>>25092263
>realize that what others think of you means nothing
I don't understand how people can just say this. If people don't think of me positively, I'll be alone.
>>
Know what? Women aren't worthy of love either. But based sexbots are going to fix that
>>
>>25092290

Being someone who craves the praise of others is something most people see as a fault, thus thinking negatively of you.
>>
>>25092333
So what you're saying is that I'm fucked into a cycle of bad thoughts influenced by bad behavior influenced by bad thoughts and I should just kill myself or accept loneliness?
>>
>>25092162
>How am I supposed to love and respect myself if no one else loves or respects me?
>How do I know I'm worth loving?
Consider a certain person you love. (Adore, unquestioningly follow, etc.) Now consider the possibility that you will become as amazing as they are.
>>
>>25092162
You answered your own question with pic related. First you learn to love yourself. This doesn't mean you accept your faults and do nothing to improve yourself, it means you do something to earn that love, like going to the gym to improve your self-image or reading and studying to become smarter. If you think you're a cool guy, more than likely other people will think you are a cool guy too.
>>
>>25092290
There's a difference between knowing how the way you act will make people perceive you, and needing that perception to be positive in order to be happy.

At the end of the day, the only reasonable life goal is to enjoy your time alive. Nothing else matters, not really.

If looking like an autist and acting like a dick makes you happy, then do it.
>>
>>25092356
Exactly desu senpai desu de
>>
>>25092162
God I hate this bullshit series
>>
>>25092356

No just stop being a deluded faggot and realize that you have great potential and do something to reach that potential
>>
You're not. You're a worthless piece of shit because others tell you so. And if your parents did, your even more so, because who doesn't trust their parents, right? They know you so well, heck they even created you. Suicide is the only answer.
>>
>>25092162
So because nobody like you you should hate yourself ?

What will happen if everyone commit suicide and decided to jump up from a bridge ? would you do it too ?

You see. it is harder to gain respect from people if you do not enjoy yourself as much.
What do you think about people ? I say screw it and think about yourself as you don't need people to be happy with life. People will never appreciate you enough for what you are. it is a hard pill to shallow but man. Making yourself your own enemy is the worst thing you can do to yourself. not only you inherently take no care but you allow yourself to be treated like shit.I say stop and learn to take pleasure rather than suffocate to people thinking. everyone is preoccupied with their life. Make yourself a pleasure and go on about your business.

people=hell.
>>
>>25092162
God loves you anon
>>
Really, no one is worth anything. But you shouldnt let that stop you from enjoying your pleasures. So what if you cant have sex or be in a relationship? That's like two things you can't do -big deal. You can do a million other things like vidya and jerking off to cartoons. You can learn how to MAKE vidya and DRAW cartoons. And guess what? if you do learn those things, and get good enough at it to become successful, you'll more than likely get a qt gf to fuck anyways.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.