[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys found a way to nullify >tfw no gf or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1449314767612s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1449314767612s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
Have any of you guys found a way to nullify >tfw no gf or is this a immutable curse on my psyche? I wish I didn't want a girlfriend. I wish I could just want myself.
>>
You need to remind yourself that pretty much all modern women are shit. Also ask yourself, do you actually want a gf, or do you just want an organic fuck toy?
>>
>>25091946

ya. read a good book or 5
>>
It's because your life is too easy. I'm serious. If you have other problems that are more pressing like your job or your health, women take a hall of a backseat.
>>
>>25092462
This is false. I'm currently homeless, with no job and my car (which I live in) won't start. 50,000 in student loans kicks in next month, I have arthritis at 22 and I might already have lupus (can't afford tests).

Literally all I can think about is how my last girlfriend is getting married in a few months and has forgotten all about me.

That said, stoicism helps, OP.
>>
>>25092525
Seems like you're still hung up on her. It doesn't really count as a neutral tfwgf, does it?

That said, my feelings of loneliness go away when I'm focused on my work and come back in my holidays, when I have no care at all.
>>
File: pump animation.gif (81 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
pump animation.gif
81 KB, 270x186
As you get older the feeling fades. nogf just becomes another brick in your wall of misery and isolation. Your loneliness becomes more of an existential crisis. You don't want to just have somebody to go to dinner with or watch movies with or cuddle with or whatever. You want to feel a real, human connection with another person. You want somebody to accept you, somebody to know some part of you greater than the role you play for others.

To draw a comparison, >tfwnogf is like young virgins who agonize about not having wet their dick. By the time you approach or reach wizardhood, you could have just hired a prostitute but you don't. That isn't what you want. You want more than just some hollow, cold, mechanical interaction.
>>
>>25091946

When you really, truly understand that life is better with no girlfriend. You want acceptance and compassion, with a side helping of sex. Understand that your hand is better than most sex that happens, and that you can't really rely on anyone else for the first two. It's simple enough, but really grokking that is difficult.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.