[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw every time you post in a thread, it dies >tfw you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Feel not found.jpg (40 KB, 598x391) Image search: [Google]
Feel not found.jpg
40 KB, 598x391
>tfw every time you post in a thread, it dies

>tfw you only pick current threads from the first page that people are actively responding in to try and end this miserable streak
>write out a very thoughtful, on topic, intelligent response
>your post is still the death knell of the thread, no one even posts after you
>see another thread pop up on the same subject and start to fill with responses

It's like people are actually trying to avoid me even on 4chan.

>tfw this thread will get no responses
>tfw I created an original image just for r9k
>tfw I just read the rules and realized you don't have to use original images anymore
>tfw I am so lonely
>>
>>25091803
Some times i feel that too mein friend
>>
>>25091851
How do they know its me?
>>
Here OP have a post.

I don't have a lot of luck getting any discussion going either.
>>
>>25091803
Don't worry, OP. You have me, however much that's worth.
>>
>>25091934
thank you

>>25091887
What do you want to talk about? We could make this thread for people who even get ignored here. I'll talk to anyone about anything.
>>
File: 4bb.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
290 KB, 680x680
>make a well thought out thread discussing a certain topic
>no replies
>some faggot makes a thread with a maymay with three words or less and gets 100+ replies
All of you are such fucking faggots. No wonder nobody likes you.
>>
>>25092004
I tried an experiment on /tv/.

I posted a really well thought out thread discussing an Orson Welles film. 0 replies.

I posted another thread with nothing but a random combination of meme words from all the years I had been on /tv/ put together to kind of form a sentence. 100 replies in like 5 or 10 minutes.
>>
File: 1448213642047.jpg (32 KB, 417x407) Image search: [Google]
1448213642047.jpg
32 KB, 417x407
>ree why won't anyone give me attention on an anonymous image board :(((
God you fucks are unbearable Jesus Christ
>>
>>25091998
See, I can't even get a reply from another ignored robot.

Why even live? What chance do I have in real life?
>>
I'm here OP. How are you today?
>>
>>25092127
It's more like having nobody react to anything you say or do, ever, so you start to suspect you're hellbanned from real life.
>>
>>25092479
kicking heroin. Dope sick. Feeling okay mentally though.
>>
>>25092554
>kicking heroin
>doing drugs in the first place

Not a robot, please leave.
>>
File: 1445546419803.png (953 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
1445546419803.png
953 KB, 1280x914
>post in thread for hours
>no one replies
>thread dies from bump limit
Why do you do this to me?
>>
You must understand most people who post are underage and unable to comprehend a single individual thought for themselves so they pander to what they think is acceptable to their anonymous peers in order to fit in.
>>
>>25092593
straight edgelord, please leave.
>>
>>25092171

Ur probably a racist faggot so die
>>
>>25092632
>All this projecting
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.