[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she starts losing interest, responding less and less,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1fd.png (150 KB, 597x512) Image search: [Google]
1fd.png
150 KB, 597x512
>tfw she starts losing interest, responding less and less, trying to talk to you as little as possible
>tfw things were great not that long ago
>tfw you know she's chatting up a storm and happily doing things with other people every day
>>
gf or friend? important info
>>
Either you're making a huge fuss about doing things with other people or she lost interest in you, which in this case you shouldn't be that bothered. If she doesn't want to talk to you, then she doesn't deserve to be with you in the first place. Love isn't a fair game ,m8.
>>
All too familiar senpai :(
>>
Sounds like an Internet grill, just be glad you're not wasting your time on her anymore
>>
>>25091833
Same. I experience this with almost everybody outside of family. About on the verge of deactivating my normie book account because I never talk to anyone.
>>
>>25091792
yknow i never really noticed it before but this female wojack looks a lot like mystery
>>
File: 0rfwq.png (92 KB, 597x512) Image search: [Google]
0rfwq.png
92 KB, 597x512
>>25093376
Now she does
>>
>you will never be an average-to-attractive looking girl
>you will always look like poop even behind like ten filters

Why do I even bother leaving the house anymore desu senpais
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.