[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I tell this girl who likes me to leave me alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1432839736375.jpg (78 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1432839736375.jpg
78 KB, 550x550
This girl in my English class said she liked me, I was weirded out because I didn't expect a girl to be the one to initiate but watever. I gave her a chance but halfway into the date I find out she's slept with a few guys so I told her I'm not interested in her. But this girl will not leave me alone, like I'm not even being nice about it either but she is so fucking persistent. How can I get her to leave me the fuck alone?
>>
Beggars can't be choosers you fucking robot, lower your standards or forever be stuck in this lonely hell.
>>
>>25091780
I don't even care at this point, all I want is to be left alone. I swear you can't give some girls any attention or they turn into fucking psychos.
>>
>>25091693
Appear disgusting, swear, be vulgar, insult everything, be edgy, make fun of fat whale, just act like 4chan Irl. Come on it is not that hard.
>>
>>25092040
I want one person to leave me alone, not get my whole class to think I'm a violent retard and she actually wasn't fat, she was a solid 7/10 but I only want a virgin.
>>
>>25091693
Look her in the eyes move your mouth and lips and articulate the words leave me alone
>>
>>25092128
hmmm.
A restricting order maybe filled with a lawyer then
?
>>
>>25092145
Already tried, she completely ignored it and acts like it's a fucking compliment or something.
>>25092170
I'll try telling her if she doesn't stop that I'll get one, but aren't they a lot of work to set up? Is it worth it?
>>
What ethnicity is she? Is she asian Q t?
>>
>>25092210
You need to visit a courthouse first. report the incident or anything related then ask the clerk for a request from and specify which type of restraining order you want. fill the paper. get a lawyer. attend the court. then they will judge then your person will not be able to approach you or come in contact with you or else if she broke the order she will be charged and go to jail. Worth it.
>>
>>25092258
No she's white.
>>
>>25092210
I had had the same issue and when she wouldn't leave me alone even if I told her to she would keep talking or bothering me she even starting showing up at my house uninvited and wouldn't leave until after she came in for about an hour then I realized that she's trespassing on my property and called the cops on her for trespassing then she didn't bother me anymore
>>
>>25092297
Yeah she's not worth it
>>
>>25092299
this in some case work too.
>>
>>25092289
I have a cousin who is a lawyer so he might help me out for free. Idk I guess I'll try threatening her by saying I'll get one and if she doesn't stop I'll actually get one.
>>
>>25091693
She just wants to add you to her list of dicks. Keep fighting the good fight.
>>
Tell her she's officially stalking you and you will get a restraining order if she doesn't back off.

Just claim you caught her trying to break into your house and she won't leave you alone.
>>
Tell her you do not believe in sex before marriage, and that dating her would be against your religion.
>>
>>25092357
Don't treat. Act instead. It is already too late.
>>
[/cuckcuxjcucjcyehf7egfuevdiguevfiv7rhfuhru gu ehdv6dvdhc6dg]
>>
>>25091693
Be completely overly nice.
I'm talking cringeworthy nice
The "Hey beautiful! How's my sunshine today?"
Be a fucking doormat. Do it. DO IT
Agree with everything she says and double the enthusiasm behind it. Act out right needy, act jealous when she so much as look at another guy.
And have a fun time doing it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.