[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you post in this thread, you will gain the ability to give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: yearning.gif (216 KB, 593x900) Image search: [Google]
yearning.gif
216 KB, 593x900
If you post in this thread, you will gain the ability to give up your body and exist solely in the Wired.
>>
Can I fuck your boypussy, Iwa-chan?
>>
>>25091381
Sounds good to me. Better than going to my minimum wage job tomorrow & having my boss tell me to clean more just because he's always around when the floors are spotless.
>>
File: .png (10 KB, 95x140) Image search: [Google]
.png
10 KB, 95x140
>>25091381
something for you
https://kyonpalm.bandcamp.com/track/--2
happy holidays
>>
>>25091381
just take me with you Lain
>>
>>25091618
Everything will be alright, anon.
>>
I love you, lain.
>>
I wish Lain was my best friend. Things would be different around here.
>>
Let's all love Lain together
>>
>>25091381
lets go

ekagoit off
>>
>>25091381
That would be nice. The wired seemed like such a better place.
>>
File: KBC_4C0W_400x400.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
KBC_4C0W_400x400.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
Do I need a better navi?
>>
File: top lain.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
top lain.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
Love Lain
>>
Let me love you Lain!
>>
Kill my body. Let me live in the wired.
>>
>>25091381
I've always wanted to upload my brain to the net. Though I don't think that's possible. However, what should be possible is using the net to replace the body as the output mechanism that the brain uses (since the body itself is useless it's only the brain that matters). But it's impossible to predict what the result would be like if you actually did that.
>>
I'm glad to see all this love for Lain.
>>
File: Lain.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lain.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
>>25093529
Lain is life
Lain is love
>>
>You will never be Lain

It hurts
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.