[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does anal orgasm feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1450267011194.jpg (296 KB, 978x588) Image search: [Google]
1450267011194.jpg
296 KB, 978x588
how does anal orgasm feel like?
>>
>>25091205
that's a pretty unnatural weight gain
>>
Feel FEEL, not FEEL LIKE you retard.

How does it feel? What does it feel like? NOT How does it feel like THAT's STUPID AS FUCK STOP STOP STOP iT i SEE IT EVERY FucKING DAY AHHHH
>>
>>25091205
what the fuck are those dates
>>
>>25091214
looks natural to me
>>
>>25091248
They're measurements, fucktard.
>>
>>25091248
dumb virgin
>>
>>25091248
Measurements, brobot.
>>
>>25091205
i think if she sucked her gut in any harder she'd collapse in on herself
>>
How she concentrate all her weight gain in her booty.

tfw no gf with 50+ lbs of tittays and ayuss
>>
>>25091205
Like you mean when you massage your prostate? Twice as good as a normal orgasm. Maybe more.
>>
For anyone who cares, the girl's name in the pic is Mal Malloy
>>
>>25091298
more like 100 time better, and they can last for minutes if done correctly
>>
>>25091331
Man, I need to get a real dildo/vibrator so I can do it proper.
>>
>>25091205
>You'll never have a cute faced chubby borderline fat girl sit on your face.
>>
>>25091364
>borderline fat
She's obese with good fat distribution
>>
>>25091394
Does it really count as fat when it all goes to your soft ass?
>>
She put on most of the weight in all the right places.
>>
>>25091364
How do I find a cute girl with a clean fat butt to sit on my face?

I don't even need a happy ending. Just the facesitting and rimming/oral if requested.
>>
>>25091353
plus once you get good at it, you can have intense orgasms without anything inside you
>>
>>25091248
egyptian calendar based dates
>>
>>25091404
Yes it does. Having a disproportionate ass is literally obesity. Sure you may be attracted to it, but that doesn't make it good.
Some girls are skinny but with fat as fuck asses that don't look like someone duck taped a bag of lard to their butts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.