[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you gotta adapt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nzkao7oADn1qa4l1ko9_540.gif (337 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzkao7oADn1qa4l1ko9_540.gif
337 KB, 540x270
you gotta adapt
>>
>>25090988
I just jerked off, and it was a doozy. I'm not in the mind set to get all worked up over bullshit.
>>
>>25090988

i'm the catcher in the rye. i'll catch you every time you fall.

and i don't want the world to see me~
>>
>>25090988
Is that amber rose? why would I care what some bald feminist meme has to say? I'm not gonna be the one fucking her anyway
>>
i want her to femdom me
>>
File: 1450239056086.gif (2 MB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
1450239056086.gif
2 MB, 306x230
>teach male to be a massive cuck
>as he grows up he constantly is at odds with what you tell him and how the world actually is
>eventually he learns that you're massively full of shit and will either hate you or totally disregard you

Mother of the year. Not teaching a man how ot be a man is the cruelest thing you can do. You might as well put him in a dress and start the hormone treatments.
>>
File: 1448906440613.jpg (207 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1448906440613.jpg
207 KB, 500x488
The thought of this seriously irks me. That all these kids are going to have fucked up lives, after being indoctrinated they are inferior for not being born with a vagina.
Even after this, they will have no idea of how to live as a male and will grow up feeling unwanted, confused, and angry. You think millenials were fucked up, after those are going to be a complete different league.
>>
Is that the cunt who's made slutwalk into a fashion show?

Her kid is gonna rebel hard one day, I guarantee it.
>>
>>25091015
this right here son
>>
>>25090988
Silly, silly, silly woman. :^)

If she thinks that the parent is the deciding factor of a child's growth, then she will turn out to be very, very surprised and probably disappointed. With the elements from his school, friends, and whatever else he enjoys away from his parent, they will create a vacuum that her teachings can't reach.

An example of this would be the well-known times when religious ideology is, sometimes forcibly, instilled in a child, only for that child to turn out completely the opposite, and that sounds like exactly what she is doing now.

That is unless she plans on keeping him in the basement locked away and instills this false premise of the outside world before he can experience it firsthand and form his own opinions, which I doubt.
>>
Yes. Raise all the men to be traps and put them on hormones!

Good goy!
>>
>>25091050
There's absolutely no way this won't backfire spectacularly.

She's going to raise a total cuck mangina, and then be surprised when he can't get a girl because he's the antithesis of the chads they dream about.

The kid will go nuts watching guys who do everything 'wrong' succeed while he does everything 'right', the way he was taught, and fails every time, probably living into his late teens / early 20's before he fully realizes the trick that's been played on him and why.

And then he'll be reading wiki articles on Elliot Rodger and Marc Lepine and thinking "Those guys were right."
>>
>>25091079
>le bad attitude independent meme mom
Oh yeah. And then she'll wonder where he gets his rebellious ways from. Certainly couldn't be from an angel like her that raised him absolutely right, could it.
>>
>>25091158

Heavily feminizing a boy is pretty much guaranteed mental illness. She's voluntarily taking her son out of the gene pool.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.