[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromo somes/comments/3xe28p/i_
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: 42ff.png (79 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
42ff.png
79 KB, 250x242
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/3xe28p/i_had_an_abortion_today/

>I killed my child just because I didn't want more
>YOU GO GIRL
>GIRL POWER

women destroy civilization
>>
>>25090898
What's your point? You can apply the girl power meme to anything.

>i just did a hit and run because i was scared to get caught
>oh its okay girl, cops probably would have harassed you
>gurl he was probz a rapist anyway
>GIRL POWER

The worst part is, I've worked with women that actually think like this.
>>
>>25090898
If you do not want children; if it would derail your life; if it would cause you unwanted guilt, then why perform the acts that may cause it?

This generation is so enamored with the idea of "freedom" meaning free of all consequence.

"I am free to go against the nature of everything, do as I please, and never have to suffer from a course of natural causation from my action." -- this is the defining element of all left-wing SJW politicking.
>>
Who cares.

We should sterilize the lower caste anyway, if we can convince them to do it to themselves then fantastic.
>>
File: 1449619471157.png (113 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
1449619471157.png
113 KB, 255x256
>>25090898
I personally don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
>>25090898
American women are some of the most degenerate women on earth. You should waste no time trying to date or marry one. Go to Eastern Europe for that
>>
>>25090984
>If you do not want children; if it would derail your life; if it would cause you unwanted guilt, then why perform the acts that may cause it?
>This generation is so enamored with the idea of "freedom" meaning free of all consequence.

What are you saying, then? We should criminalize abortion and force children to grow up in shitty abusive homes or foster care just to stick it to some SJW boogeyman? Fuck you, too.

I honestly don't give a shit if some irresponsible lowlife gets an abortion because she couldn't simply use contraception like everybody else. The reason for a fetus being terminated objectively does not matter.
>>
I don't know what's worse, cunts being proud of their abortions, or them actually having children and being single mothers. Because killing a child is one thing, but creating a socially and morally retarded individual is almost worse. Almost all school shooters and most serial killers were raised by single mothers, remember that. It's the feminine thing ever to be praised even though they did a shitty job of doing it.
>>
>>25091117
I think you are missing my point completely. You are blaming the fault of things on a child, when it is the parents fault for needing an abortion in the first place.

If you want to have sex, the natural causation of sex is a child, which is being acted upon as if it is unnatural and unwelcome. If it is unwelcome, then why would someone perform the act which may cause this *natural* causation, and then perform an unnatural and unwelcome remedy to fix it?

If you do not want a child; if you do not want the guilt of a potential abortion; if you do not want to be sad over anything, then why would you perform the act to cause the grief or the abortion in the first place?

A common defense to abortions is that it could derail your life. A simple fix to this is to not perform the act which may cause, once again, this *natural* causation, until one can face this with a can-do mindset that allows for the child to be born happily and peacefully to both the parents and the child themselves.

I have not said anything against abortion, only those that act grievously toward it when it was their fault to begin with, and it was a totally preventable thing that they didn't have to go through.
>>
We should kill women who get abortions.

See how much they like it.
>>
We've been killing unwanted kids for millennia.
Orphans were just left to die for the most part until the previous century.

Orphanages were a rarity, and the notion that children are our most precious resource was laughable.

Chinese farmers still drown their daughters since they're not as profitable as sons.
>>
>>25090898

I'm pro abortion

More people should get abortions

So good on her
I didn't read the thread
>>
Liberalism is a form of bolshevism. Bolshevism is against life.
>>
>>25091117
>honestly don't give a shit if some irresponsible lowlife gets an abortion because she couldn't simply use contraception like everybody else

you're paying taxes to these lower class parasites because some retarded fucking slut can't either abstain from filling her disgusting cunt with cocks or be bothered to use a condom.
>>
>>25091395

I'm also paying taxes for outrageous military spending. Unfortunately, we don't get to pick and choose.

Regardless, I'd rather pay for someone's abortion than force them to bring another unwanted child into this shitty world.
>>
File: image.png (213 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213 KB, 640x1136
Holy shit. Women never
>>
>>25090898
Literally why the fuck do you care about some demonspawn? You don't even care about the potential baby, you're literally just pissed off and jealous because this person is having sex and you're not so you'd like to see them punished for doing something you wish you could do.

>>25090984
>If you do not want children; if it would derail your life; if it would cause you unwanted guilt, then why perform the acts that may cause it?

Because some people like to have sex for reasons other than just procreation? Because sex is enjoyable?

Not every child is going to be wanted, loved or getting the life it deserves. There's no point in just having them just because hur dur she did the secks so she should deal with the consequences. Whores complaining about abortions is annoying, but if they're happy with getting an abortion who gives a shit? That is dealing with the consequences in a legal and responsible way.
>>
>>25091586
Outrageous military spending that also may be going to the development of new power sources, or technology to make waifus real.
Why does everyone forget that the military are the only faggots that have access to high lvl tech in the US?
>>
>>25091770
I don't get this. If she knew that she could barely handle two kids then why did she keep having sex?
>>
>>25091850
>what are condoms
>women capable of understanding consequences

It's alright because the daddy state will take care of everything
>>
>>25091886
>women
>having foresight
>capable of objective thinking

hahhahhhahahaha......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA
>>
File: fifteen-keks.jpg (4 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
fifteen-keks.jpg
4 KB, 125x117
>>25090898
"All non-supportive comments will be removed. This includes asking for proof, victim blaming, and trying to debate. Users breaking rule one in these threads are likely to be banned."
>>
>>25091117
>What are you saying, then? We should criminalize abortion and force children to grow up in shitty abusive homes or foster care
Yes
>>
>>25091903
Did I ever say you should not use condoms? Did I mention them at all? No? So quit being a fucking retard.

I absolutely think everyone should using condoms and birth control, but I know that not everyone has gotten the sex education that I have and I know that not everyone is lucky enough to have the resources to just learn about this stuff or to pay for condoms or birth control. I definitely think people need better education on this stuff, but I don't think any of that means that abortions still shouldn't be legal and readily available in case someone manages to fuck it up somehow and still end up pregnant.

Why punish a child by bringing them into a world where they will not be loved? Having an abortion is dealing with the consequences, you're literally just too bitter and jealous to this because you're a lonely virgin.
>>
>>25090898
are you brain damaged?
an unwanted child in a dysfunctional family -> crime
>>
>>25092001
no woman in the western world is accountable for her actions
>>
>>25092177
Why is this a situation in which you want them to be held accountable for their actions? There's no benefit to bringing unwanted children into the world. Be honest. Is this genuinely because you care for the potential human life or just because you have a desire to see whores pubished?
>>
File: laughing beat em ups.jpg (336 KB, 673x680) Image search: [Google]
laughing beat em ups.jpg
336 KB, 673x680
>>25090898
>he thinks abortion is wrong
Yeah, bet you'd love to raise a child you didn't want, right!?
>>
>>25092296
>he thinks abortion is wrong

it's a needless expense that weighs on the state when it's entirely about whores being unable to use contraceptives or shut their fucking cunt holes

Aborting the genetic gutter trash who usually get abortions anyway is beneficial overall, but those people should just be sterilized anyway.
>>
>>25091241
Leftists despise the idea of abstinence because they want to act like wild animals without restraint.
>>
>>25090898
Two chromosomes and askwomen and all that shit are legit just r9k for fat/ugly bitter women. of course they're scum

>>25092019
not being a waste of human life and raising your children properly would supersede all that
>>
File: 1450290180559.jpg (409 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450290180559.jpg
409 KB, 1280x720
>>25092355
>implying there's any 100% surefire way to prevent pregnancy besides chastity.
>implying mistakes never happen.
>>
>>25091770
>literally wanting all sibling younger than you to have been killed
>being this selfish
>blaming shit luck and genetics on your mom because obviously its the moms fault this bitch turned out fucked in the head

fucking hell. women.
>>
>>25092423
>implying this bitch or any of those other bitches actually used contraceptives, pills, condoms, morning after pills

fuck off you shitposting roastie
>>
>>25092423
Why "besides chastity"? Why can't you just wait to fuck until you find someone you like enough to risk bearing children with? Christians & Muslims have largely practiced abstinence for 2000 years, yet all of a sudden it's too hard for people?
>>
File: 1450234485163.jpg (84 KB, 594x480) Image search: [Google]
1450234485163.jpg
84 KB, 594x480
>>25090898
>All non-supportive comments will be removed. This includes asking for proof, victim blaming, and trying to debate. Users breaking rule one in these threads are likely to be banned.

First comment.
>>
>>25090898
from the thread
>All non-supportive comments will be removed. This includes asking for proof, victim blaming, and trying to debate. Users breaking rule one in these threads are likely to be banned.
>>
>>25090898
>All non-supportive comments will be removed.
>Another point of view doesn't matter because we're OP is to be supported and isn't inviting debate.

top fucking kek. Women are truly anti intellectual mongrels.
>>
>>25092805
>>25092837
>>25092841

fucking misogynistic dipshits

women need and deserve a safe space
>>
File: 1432150106564.gif (34 KB, 465x550) Image search: [Google]
1432150106564.gif
34 KB, 465x550
>>25092698
I am implying that. Its not that hard to believe.

>>25092748
Sex is impulsive, because that's the way nature made us. The idea to just ignore it is ridiculous. Nature wants us to fuck all the time so we can have kids and spread our genes. That and survive are the two things it pushes us to do most. The issue with that now is that modern society is not set up for you to have kids willy nilly. They're a lot of responsibility and money, and if you're not ready for that then you get fucked up.
And religious people are miserable. Look at the way church numbers are plummeting. People are finally wisening up and getting out of there.
>>
>>25092875
>liberals now willingly segregating themselves on their own

Women and black only countries when?
>>
>>25092805
Yeah, Reddit is really shitty. The whole voting system snuffs unpopular opinions in favor of circlejerking. Its why Reddit is a bad site, and why its community is bad.
>>
File: 300 men.jpg (219 KB, 908x811) Image search: [Google]
300 men.jpg
219 KB, 908x811
It's better. We really don't need any more single moms.
>>
>>25092875
No you dont. Cunt.
>>
>>25092900
> religious people are miserable

Sounds like projection.

> Look at the way church numbers are plummeting

That's because in this rationalistic society more people are sceptical of the truth of religion. They couldn't be religious if they wanted to. Doesn't mean that people who do believe are unhappy.
>>
the less abominations on this planet the better. natalists just want more people to share in their suffering. there is literally no reason to have a child.

on a side note, there's something about female sociopaths that i find cringeworthy, whereas I respect male sociopaths. not sure why that is. maybe it's because the female sociopaths i've come across have all lacked to IQ to do anything remotely impressive with their lack of empathy, whereas the male sociopaths I've met have all pulled of Jared levels of sociopath antics.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.