[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just want to be accepted and liked by people >"just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: enough.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>just want to be accepted and liked by people
>"just get hobbies bro"
>get hobbies, both normalfag and autistic ones
>"just lift bro"
>lift weights to the point that strangers ask me questions about exercise
>"just go outside bro"
>go out places several times a week

When are you normals going to finally admit that you have to be born into the normie club, not initiated. And that because of this we will never get gfs or good jobs or experience happy times with others.
I can accept that some people are born into shitty inescapable positions, I just don't want some smug privileged normalfag saying everything to do with how my life turned out is my fault.
>>
You fell for the just matryoshka.

Whenever you fulfill a 'just...' a normie requests of you, it turns out there is another 'just...' required within.
>>
>>25090871
Oh, and the end goal of it is fucking nothing, too.
>>
>>25090839
my hobby is reading cs journals, i don't lift and i live in a dungeon and never go outside except for work. I am popular at work and accepted by people i know. I don't give a fuck, but i don't think anything they're telling you is correct.
>>
Maybe if you'd stop whining on 4chan you'd get somewhere. You also need to get rid of this mongoloid "normies/robots" black and white view of the world that is so fucking childish I'm forced to believe the majority of people who actually believe this are either 10 or are retarded on some level.

Why are you looking for normalfag approval, anyways? I sincerely don't get this.
>>
>>25090921
>stop clogging up my field of vision with your problems so i can continue pretending that all i need to do to fit in is get hobbies, get fit, and go out often.
>>
>>25090921
>Maybe if you'd stop whining on 4chan you'd get somewhere.

>be told crappy, lazy advice
>give it a try more honest than it has ever deserved
>finally tell as much
>'well maybe if you didn't give up and weren't lazy, you'd have put it to proper use!'

Normies.
>>
>>25090839
you are right op. i did everything that you did, i party 2-3 nights a week. i joined a fucking fraternity for god's sake. i'm still on the bottom no matter what i do
>>
>>25090950
Whine on 4chan all you want, who gives a shit, really. It's just funny that most of the whinies are looking for normie approval when it's the very same thing they complain about.
>>
>>25091019
Stop whining how we don't indulge your expectations of praise for your 'mature', 'responsible' advice of 'just manning up'.
>>
>>25090921
it's not black and white but there is a certain level (not clearly defined) of lacking social skills that makes it very difficult to find a gf, get a good job, have happy times with others.

that's what I like about OP's post, it mentions both not being able to get a good job and not having relationships.

it's not having the social skills (and not having the ability to gain them) to get a good job or have success in relationships. and not being smart enough to get a job that doesn't need social skills. not being born rich so that you don't need to work and can buy relationships. it's not having anything.
>>
>>25091048
You seem to be avoiding something I have already mentioned twice, and it's this ultimate quest for normie approval. Why? If you look for hobbies just for the sake of maybe getting some sort of acceptance, that's dumb. This isn't "mature" advice, it's common sense.
>>
>>25091138
>this ultimate quest for normie approval

>make a detached, neutral comment about the nature of normie pseudoadvice
>'t-this means that he complains to me! this means that he wants to cry on my shoulder! this means that he looks up to me instead of looking for answers himself! it's about me, me, me!'

Normies.
>>
>>25091138
ALSO, nice way to backpedal, too. When you first gave OP your pseudoadvice, you had no interest at all in telling him to enjoy things for their own sake -- because that would be even more vapid than what you did gave him, namely 'just go outside'. It is only now that it's been proven to be the shit that it is, that you painfully imply that suddenly 'seek no one's approval, just pursue your own hobbies' is the supreme, real advice.
>>
You can't fake it. They can smell it immediately on you.
>>
>>25091176
And your point? You seem to be grasping on some sort of subtext in my post that doesn't exist and making that into your main argument. Very nice. You still haven't answered the question, but let's see what bullshit, grasping-at-straws argument you have next.
>>
>>25091315
You asked no question, because its premise was false, which you are perfectly aware of. OP did not 'seek approval'; this is typical bold-faced normie equivocation. OP 'wanted to be liked' which, knowing robots' experiences, means not being actively shunned, feeling accepted when one asks for help in reasonable problems, and so on.
>>
>>25091240
You can read, right? Here's my first "pseudo-advice":

> Why are you looking for normalfag approval, anyways? I sincerely don't get this.
>>
>>25091385
>>25091357
See >>25091357. In a typical normalfag manner, you're putting words in OP's mouth.
>>
>>25090871

screencapping this post
>>
File: just.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>25090871
>just

i have become addicted to memes
>>
>>25091357
Then why the hell are you even trying in the first place? It makes no fucking sense, really. It's like not wanting to go down a broken elevator but you try it anyways, and then when it doesn't go down you complain about how broken elevators don't work. What's the point?
>>
>>25091525
Typical still. When the pseudoadvice has been proven worthless, the normalfag attacks the person they had adviced with 'you should have been able to tell from the beginning that my advice was inapplicable to your case! stop being so irresponsible! grow a brain!'.

I had wasted enough time talking at normalshits. I have no intention on beginning to again.
>>
>>25091385
I'm not the one you've been talking to but I want to answer the question (with a different type of answer than the one you'll get from the one you're talking to).

i cannot help but have a strong negative reaction to how normal people act. i used to not question this reaction and was proud that i wasn't fooled by normal people's hypocrisy. freedom of mind and all that.

but i'm not smart enough to get a job that allows me to have an independent free mind, i have to fit in and go with the crowd or i'll get fired. i'm not rich, so i have to work. i'll never move up because i cannot kiss ass (i can barely control myself enough not to get fired).

so, it makes a lot of sense to look for normalfag's approval. because we need it. unless we are smart or rich.

the fact that normal people bother me deep down to the core of my moral being makes my life miserable. i put more effort into not being fired than people put into getting promoted.

women care about money, so the job discussion is actually more important that the gf discussion. the gf follows the job.
>>
>>25091119
>not being smart enough to get a job that doesn't need social skills
>>25091644
>i'm not smart enough to get a job that allows me to have an independent free mind

I can sympathize. I wish I could be a sysadmin or a database admin and just optimize servers and update servers all night, but my IQ is far too low for that.
>>
>>25091607
Dismiss it with normie shit, fine. Pathetic. Shit's easy when you have that normie safety net for an argument(or lack of one), huh? Good luck getting anywhere with that neanderthal black and white mindset you have there.
>>
>>25091715
>used to think that the IT field would be a nice choice because it would be full of robot types

Boy was I wrong
It was all regular boomers and young married normalfags looking for an easy gig. We have no escape in this world.
>>
>>25091715
thanks for the response, that was nice.
i tried learning programming through moocs, i dont have the brainpower to do it.
i was very hopeful for that, too. I've read from multiple sources that computer work is good for people who are not good with people.

it's was a dream of mine to become so good at something it didn't matter how i got along with people, they'd still pay me.
>>
>>25091912
>it's was a dream of mine to become so good at something it didn't matter how i got along with people, they'd still pay me.

Indeed.

>tfw that dream has degenerated into 'to get a job so shitty nobody else would want it, so they'd still pay me'
>>
>>25091758
Every single identification of you for who you are was accompanied by an explanation of your sophistry, normiederthal.
>>
>>25091119
>Fat
>Ugly
>Manlet
>Creepy looking
>Introverted
>Anxiety to the point of panic attacks
>Not a virgin

Its the people you're around.
>>
>>25091937
>tfw that dream has degenerated into 'to get a job so shitty nobody else would want it, so they'd still pay me'
This is my life
I can only work for temp agencies at factories with terrible conditions because your average normal is higher up on the social scale and can do better. I'm left to toil away for 10 hour nights in sweltering heat with no benefits for a laughable wage. The coworkers I end up with are always morons at the end of their ropes just doing what they can to support their families (that or they're illegal).

Even if I got a good degree this would still be my life because at the end of the day employers would rather have a guy with a cursory knowledge in a field but can still joke around with coworkers than someone that would diligently but quietly excel in his work.

As mentioned the only time its acceptable to be a non normal in the working world is if you're a prodigy, and its no secret that these types were usually raised by very loving parents in well off homes.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.