[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most embarassing memories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: trough_urinals_ou_2012.jpg (300 KB, 930x553) Image search: [Google]
trough_urinals_ou_2012.jpg
300 KB, 930x553
Share your most embarassing childhood memories
This is one of my finer moments
>be me around 2nd grade
>at school
>boys room had urinal troughs, pic related
>kids would stand on opposite wall and try to piss from across the room
>piss everywhere on floor, I'm talking like half an inch at all times
>go to bathroom one day by myself
>approach urinal bath tub
>slip in piss puddle, flat on my back
>in my hair, all over my shirt, pants are wet
>start crying immediately
>run to the office
>secretary asks me "anon, what happened?"
>"it's peepee!!"
>".... Is it yours? "
>" no! I don't do that! It's stupid"
>I meant I didn't piss on the floor, she thinks I mean I don't piss
>"um... Well take your shirt off and we'll call your mom to bring you some clothes"
>mom shows up, I'm still crying
>hear secretary tell my mom
>"he says it's not his pee because he doesn't do that. I'm not sure what to think "
>for whatever reason, I start taking my fucking pants off right in front of everyone, still sobbing, covered in piss
>I yell "no I don't because I'm not STUPIIIIIIIID"
>mom just takes me home to shut me up
takes a solid hour to explain to mom what happened because I was a fucking retard child. It's a wonder I wasn't actually retarded the way I used to act.
>>
And people say homeschooling is dumb. Public schools are child abuse.
>>
>>25090706
Homeschooling is more abusive pham. I was homeschooled from k-8th grade, and had my first taste of pubilc school at a 2600 student california public high school. Needless to say things didn't go well despite my high test scores. Social intelligence is just as much of a thing as intellectual intelligence and boy am I retarded socially. That happens when you don't regularly interact with people who aren't in your immediate family / close group of family friends.
>>
>>25090679
>be in 6th grade
>in math class
>I told a joke and was wanting to see who would laugh
>no on even turned to look at me
>I kept looking around at classmates to see if they were at least smiling
>start looking at this specific girl
>teacher notices
> "Anon you're supposed to be doing your work but your just sitting there smiling at Stacey"
>whole class looked at me and I had to sit on a different seat
>>
>>25090768
>not playing with neighborhood kids
>not playing local sports
>not being in church groups or boy scouts

Still, you were free from having your self esteem crushed by bullies. Homeschooling is still superior.
>>
>>25090869
> said the NEET
>>
>>25090894
I fucking wish I was NEET. I joined the military to pay denbts.

Homeschooled until 8th grade, went to private catholic schools until uni, went to UC school, then joined military.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1920x1080
>>25090916
>>25090894
>>25090869
>>25090768
>>25090706
Pic related also original comment robot
>>
>>25090869
I played with neighborhood kids
I played street hockey with said kids and was always stuck being the goalie because I was shit socially by age 8
Also I was in a religious cult that made us dress weird and eat weird so that didn't help.

But you're right, I was never bullied, I guess there is that. Maybe it would have toughened me up since iv'e been punched in the face multiple times but never fought back, even as an adult.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.