[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I eavesdropped on these normie girls talking about what kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: roose.png (51 KB, 208x373) Image search: [Google]
roose.png
51 KB, 208x373
I eavesdropped on these normie girls talking about what kind of men are ideal;

>Omg, I want my next boyfriend to be a bad guy and treat me badly. Just like my ex. I like it this way, I'm not sure why. I know it's not right but I can't help it.

What the absolute fuck is wrong with women?
>>
>>25090430
>What the absolute fuck is wrong with women?
daddy issues and unresolved problems and so they live their lives through them

also bad boys are exciting, girls would rather be beat than bored
>>
File: 1285349413411.jpg (73 KB, 651x421) Image search: [Google]
1285349413411.jpg
73 KB, 651x421
>>25090430
Give them what they want OP
>>
>>25090487
>daddy issues

I keep hearing this meme phrase. Can someone finally expand on it?
>>
>>25090487
can confirm

I would sure as hell wouldn't want a bf like that >.>
Then again I never had a bf but I still would like someone nice and I'd rather not have a steroid abused guy.
>>
>>25090510
Wow you are not only a newfag to 4chan, you are a newfag to life.
>>
>>25090430
beat it cuck

women want a man, not a boy who posts wojak versions of roose on a friday night
>>
>>25090510

It's hardly a new phrase. Notable in that both women and men use it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=daddy+issues
>>
>>25090510

You must be a woman.
>>
>>25090510
>Can someone finally expand on it?
ever heard of an Oedipal complex, females have the father equivalent of that due to their strained relationships with their fathers
>>
>>25090515
can confirm what?
>>
>>25090620
those women are crazy
>>
this is how i understand it

women will put up with all the mental and physical abuse that comes with the territory of being with a 'bad boy' because those guys are usually dominant and submissive at the 'right' times. yea, at some points those guys flip out and start slapping their gfs around, but they don't do that all the time, and women will put up with that type of shit because it's just a small price to pay to stay with a guy who knows how to handle her.
>>
>>25090430
no self control and access to a banquet of dicks from tinder

they're handed everything so life is dull. they look for drama and do self destructive shit to excite them.
>>
File: clappers.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
clappers.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>25090758
That makes alot of sense
>>
>>25090430
They are by design, made to be dominated, which happens to be the ex bf that beat her up and held her down and raped her. Girls love that shit
>>
http://www.artparasites.com/the-ugly-side-of-being-a-single-attractive-and-available-heterosexual-woman-2/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.