[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 8
File: 2b2eeee.jpg (29 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
2b2eeee.jpg
29 KB, 650x366
Dear J,

I don't want you to be sad or lonely over the holidays. Please stay happy because you are funny and I enjoyed the small amount of time we spent together.

-M
>>
>pls respond
this comment needs to be original
>>
Dear J,
I never loved you.
>>
Dear sadgirl

Just be my god damn girlfriend god damn I'm too cool to say it but just

BE

MY GF

- Cool guy
>>
Dear,

may we meet in heaven that is not.
>>
Dear OP
you are a faggot
/norm/
>>
>>25090387
Dear Megan,

You will never read this, but the reasons for my suicide can be traced back to you. You were, and still are obsessed with Chad, and I can never change that. I can only hope that before you die alone next to your 13 cats that you can maybe think back to me and realize what you missed out.

Thanks,

Anon
>>
>>25090801
Please don't kill yourself anon. There must be something worth living for.
>>
K
I doubt you browse this board or even use 4chan at all, but on the off chance you do I'm sorry for being really awkward and hard to talk to. We've been friends since we were about 4 years old and I was just thinking how sad it would be if we just lost contact. So if you want to come and visit me, I'd really appreciate it.
S
>>
>>25090387
Dear whore,

Fuck you. You're nothing compared to me. You're beneath me in every way imaginable and you're lucky I even considered you. Worthless whore.
>>
File: 1442866833847.jpg (49 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1442866833847.jpg
49 KB, 547x471
>>25090823
keck
>>
>>25090823
Live for those kitties
>>
>>25090823
kek

What else should life mean? Living day after day knowing that no woman will ever be able to reconcile my autism and fatness and depression. It's never going to happen anon.
>>
Anna
all I want is for you to tell me you love me too
>>
>>25090928
And then there was one
>>
Katina,
We'll never get to be together. I know it. I fucked up really bad. I'm lazy and apathetic and I will never care enough to be what you want even if you say I'm all you want. If I could tell my past self to do anything I would just end it sooner.
I'm doing it because I hate the world. I don't care about the world I know it's difficult and I'd rather not deal with the marginal loss that every day brings. I hate fucking those shitty fucking people I pretend to be friends with just so I can get out of my house that I work all the time to pay for.
I wonder how long you'll cry when I die. As long as you said?
When will you move on?
Calvin
>>
Taylor,

I know lots of people have fucked up childhoods, but there's a limit to how much of your behavior you can blame on that. There's no excuse for the manipulative, two faced bullshit you pull, you go out of your way to be a hostile, petty cunt. You have no respect for your boyfriend or your supposed relationship with him, or any man for that matter. You say anything and everything to wrap someone around your finger and then move on to someone else when they finally give in, you are a legitimately awful human being. I hope you find the will to change that some day.
>>
>>25091057
I knew a taylor that was like that on the east coast
>>
Dear G,

I never loved you. I completely regret meeting you, and now I'm just using you because I know you're still in love with me.
>>
Dear Poot Poot,
Thanks for being an awesome aquarium snail. You're such a quirky little guy floating around like you don't give a shit, climbing up on the bubble dragon, not being afraid of the big bubble eyed goldfish. You are a true hero of the tank. Taking shit and eating disgusting things for the sake of cleanliness. I'm sorry your life was short. I don't know why you passed on, I feel like I may have hurt you when I moved you and the other fish to the new tank. Im sorry if I did kill you by accident. You were a true tank bro. Ill miss you Poot Poot
-anon
>>
U,

JUST LET ME FUCKING FIND YOU AND HUG YOU

Sincerely,
Hugfiend
>>
>>25091110
you sound like a womyn
>>
K.S-
You may or may not know it, but I'm in love with you. Everything you do, everything about you, is perfect in my eyes. I only have eyes for you, and I hope you feel the same way.
-J.O
>>
E

I'll always wonder whether you saw me as a friend or something more. In hindsight, I should have made every effort to find out. I could get in touch, but I'm scared of the answer and a little intimidated by how beautiful you are. My old friends from school don't see it but I do.

Here's hoping there'll be a school reunion not too far away. You'd be the main reason to go.

L

PS: ditching you at prom to go drinking was one of the dumbest things I've done. If there's a next time you're coming with.
>>
M,

You and 2nd M hurt me and that's why I'm not speaking to you guys as much. Hopefully by next year, I'll be far away.

J,

I love you, thanks for being there

-J
>>
girl who showed me her christmas tree.
i left because i didnt want to wait for you to reject me. im more afraid of rejection than you are so dont think i dont want to be your friend. if i see you again i will leave again even if you call me a dick for doing it. its just how i am. sorry
>>
A,

I wish I could hold you and tell you I'm sorry. You were an angel to me.

Love,
M
>>
File: 1444618483055.jpg (8 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
1444618483055.jpg
8 KB, 226x223
Dear H

Eat my shorts.

Love, B
>>
Dear R,

You haven't left my mind since we met a few weeks ago. I can't wait for you to run your fingers through my hair and hug me around my waist without letting go for 30 minutes.I haven't been this happy in so many years. Please never ever leave.

Love, B
>>
Dear R,

Sorry I didn't get back to you this Summer like I should have done. I don't really have an excuse but it honestly wasn't personal, I just sort of lost the will to do anything but eat and sleep.
I doubt anything I can do will ever patch up what we had, whatever that was, and I'm just glad we spent the time together. I hope you feel the same.

B
>>
File: 1448579011409.jpg (77 KB, 674x670) Image search: [Google]
1448579011409.jpg
77 KB, 674x670
I will never love you.

I have given no reason for you to think otherwise, please leave me alone. You're really annoying and we are not friends.
>>
>>25093075
>>25093093
What the fuck. Spooky.
>>
>>25093177
It's not spooky. Its a samefag.
>>
I wish you fucking losers didnt have my initials
m
fuck off with this gay passive aggressive shit.
>>
A,
I can't stop thinking about you. I hate everything about you. So why am I still in love with you?

yours always,
L
>>
>>25093214
I wrote the second one, pretty spooked.

First one looks like it was written by a roastie tho.
>>
Chris,

If you are reading this, you either broke up with Kat or are looking for a good trip down memory lane. If it's the second, I hope you have the time of your life with her next week at the movies. I'll be in New Orleans listening to the blues and hitting all the juke joints. Good luck and don't live to fast.

-William
>>
dear people who are loud all the time

stop fucking shouting. it's so fucking annoying i want to tear my hair out like just shut up for a fucking little while please shouting isn't going to help you fucking moron

-s
>>
>>25093302
No just a normie. Not too far off
>>
>>25093150
Is this written by someone from Texas, to someone from California?
>>
>>25090387
Dear the world,
I messed up again
I want to leave you so far behind that I forget you even exist

R
>>
>>25093315
Lol I live in New Orleans. FM's is popular and fun.
>>
>>25093150

You will never love anyone because you don't know what love is, YOU leave ME alone, and stop subsisting off of drama.
>>
>>25093150

I think this is meant for me
>>
>>25093450
I'll check it out. If you say it's fun, that's enough reason for me.
>>
Dear E,

You're a bitch and i only want your pussy. You're not even good looking. Fuck.

You know who it's from.
>>
>thread where everyone gets paranoid that letters are written about them
take this gay nigga shit back to
>>>/adv/
>>
V.

i don't know how to feel. I never was able to love. I don't know if you do. Just tell me how it feel to be human, to have people liking you. to know how to feel. I'm kinda abstract on emotion myself due to a bad time growing up. I don't know how you feel about me. I struggle everyday with a terrible past. I just wish it was over. I'm not able to admit myself of who I am cause of social pressure. I don't want to lose you. I've lost a lot of my identity by supressing emotions and becoming logical. I don't know anymore. It eat me inside, my hopes are crushed, everything I knew is gone, I fight a fight I cannot win myself. sorry If I can't admit myself to love you. I don't want to bother you cause lot of people hated on me before and I don't want the same to happen. end this suffering.

Someone you have met the last 3 years.
Who is gone away.
>>
>>25093649
hey that's half the fun
pretending someone thinks about you is nice
>>
E

i wont ever meet you probably. im going to be killing myself eventually anyways

K
>>
>>25093711
how can you know their name if you've never met them
>>
N,

Will you wish me a Merry Christmas? please respond

-You know who
>>
Self,

The fuck is wrong with you?

Me
>>
P,

You belong to me and I belong to you.

You saved my life. Please don't take your own. I still need you. I still need to repay you.

I love you.

-E
>>
E,

Pathetic delusions.

D
>>
>>25090387

M,

If this is who I think it is, I'm sorry. You told me you loved me, and I said it to you. But I was still cold. I was still empty. All the happiness I show in front of everyone is just a charade. A hoax. I'm starting to think I'll never feel again. I am not sure what caused it. I don't know how much more I can take. The video games, food, and drugs can mask it for now, but I think it won't last much longer. But this can't be you. You couldn't have ended up here. But if it is you, I'm sorry. Try to forget me. I destroy everything I touch. I ruin everything.

-J
>>
J,

I'm sorry I disappeared like that. I didn't really know what to say, and then not saying anything was easier.
It wasn't fair to you, and I should have explained it, but it's too late now. Maybe I'll un-fuck my head some day.

No hard feelings, I hope.

-k
>>
Rei

Is green the only color I should be wearing? How about blue, is that ok?
>>
M,

I wish you didn't just disappear. I wanted to talk to you some more. I hope you're at least okay.

-Joseph
>>
File: 1427433551632.jpg (321 KB, 1920x2558) Image search: [Google]
1427433551632.jpg
321 KB, 1920x2558
Dear,
Can you just fucking leave me alone? I try to live in solitary alone being depressed by myself and you just show up and fuck everything. I literally have done nothing to you and you insist I do. I would rather be depressed without friends than you exist around me and I am depressed.

-Autist
>>
J,

Hate to say I told you so. You became exactly what we expected you would. I stuck with you when everyone else was backing out, and cutting you off. I believed that you were stronger than all of this. But really, you only cared about yourself.

And for what. You look like shit, you're addicted to booze and drugs, you hook up with random jocks for attention. We all knew you were headed here. Tried to reason with you, assured you that we were here to help. But you couldn't take it. It had to be your way; you didn't want us "telling you how to live your life." Fine.

I loved you. I always did. But I don't think I can take you in. Not anymore.

- C
>>
File: wow.jpg (97 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
97 KB, 1200x800
>>25095555
she might have been transient but those sweet quads will last forever
>>
Ders

I miss you but it's done now for good for ever

Sorry it had to be like this

Chuq
>>
>>25094045
meet as in meet in person fool
>>
>>25095857
Dear Anonymous,

>tfw no one will ever write a letter to you.
>>
Dear 25095869

I hate you kill yourself

G
>>
>>25095904
Dear G
That was pretty mean
Did you think about how you might make me feel before you wrote that?
Love always,
Anon
>>
E, please notice me.
>>
E, please just this once.
>>
E, hey its me please respond really quick.
>>
>>25096627
>>25096537
>>25096438
Fuck off.

E
>>
E, I'm still here but please send a message as soon as you can. Thanks.
>>
>>25096650
E wouldn't talk to me like that, back off pal.
>>
E, waddup? Still waiting for you.
>>
E, I love you <3 I really do I love you so mush smooch smooch
Waiting for your response
>>
Liz

I left. I never really loved you. I know that's hard to believe but I was just looking to get back at her and try something new. Now I'm going back to her. You should stop submitting to your parents and go back to school. I'm sorry I encouraged you to drop out. Do something other than engineering. You aren't smart enough for that.

In fact you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are. Reddit will not solve your relationship problems.

C

Ps. Shave more. No one likes a scratchy bush
>>
>>25090387
Dear A, thanks for making me do big cums twice about 10 minutes ago. Hope you sleep well on my chest wifey.
>>
>>25090387

Dear OP,

I grow tired of your lips around my cock.

- Anon
>>
E, I'm going through a very fertile period so I would appreciate it if you contacted me asap. Thanks.
>>
Hey Dad I love you and miss you me and Mom are doing good wish you were here for Christmas. I got promoted at work I think you'd be happy to hear that. School is going well and I'm doing alright. Mom is doing alright though like me there's never a day we don't think about you. Love you forever Dad, rest in peace.
>>
E, I have relieved myself but I still need to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
>>
E, I want leave kissy marks on your face.

Love you.
>>
Dear Th1,
I never thought that this could happen, or at least I didn't want to believe it could be possible, but it happened. I'm no longer a part of it, I'm no more who I was, with you guys I lost a part of myself. All those years, all the values, the teachings, the moments and the adventures are fading away, what could possibly an empty shell do with the virtues and values of other people? ...
I've grown up with you and I will always miss all you people, damn I miss you...
yours, N
>>
>>25093235
hell kek
>>
Dear D,

I will come there one day and eat all the yummy food you make.
PS. Clean the plates before serving

-J
>>
Dear D,
You'd better count yourself lucky that I never killed you when I had the chance. I think back to all the shit you said to me during the time I knew you and I burn with fury. You're one of the stupidest motherfuckers I've ever had the misfortune of meeting and you're too much of a moron to realize how much of a braindead fuckboy you really are. I promise you, if I ever lay eyes on you again, I'm going to cut off your penis and flush it down the toilet.

PS: You're too stupid to realize that I was the reason for your greatest loss. The evidence was right in front of you and you never figured it out. I would do it again if I could.
>>
>>25091208
My initials, god damn. I doubt It's actually me, but I'd like to sport the though. Elaborate.
>>
Hey, someone give me a (You)
>>
>>25091090
>>25091057
Last name start with a L. Near a great lake? first snow fall was today(Friday)
>>
>>25097578
Hey,how's it going Anon?
>>
>>25096898
Your dad would be very proud of you anon and we here all love you too.
>>
Sam,
you're not gonna read this, you're not ever gonna read this, so fuck you because even if I straight up said it to you nothing I say is ever gonna go through to you. Or maybe it all does, because I'm an overdramatic whiney asshole bitch and I like to make other people as miserable as I am. Is that what I do? I just know I was brought up by manipulative people, so I've had to turn off my feelings and my personality just to please them and just so they wouldn't bully me. If I'd grown up knowing I can make mistakes and not get hit with a hanger or get told I'm a fat waste of space, maybe I'd have the proper social skills and manners to want to be ok with you going out, drinking and fucking sluts like ALL MEN WISH TO. go ahead and be a ho because maybe we're just not that compatible, maybe you're a better fit for those sluts, maybe I need to get over it, even though I know and you know we fucked up on our own accord and if we'd communicated more, it'd be something else right now. But no, go ahead and go be a stupid chad, I fucking hate your goddamn guts but I know none of this matters bcause "feels don't real" isn't that right sociopath?
Love, bitch
>>
>>25097855
>waahh chad won't fuck me
holy shit are women capable of thinking about anything else
>>
>tfw none of these will ever be about you
>>
>>25097903
What's up Anon? original 6990875864522`
>>
>>25096932
Hmm...N?
If so, that I am here right now is just stupid luck.
>>
>>25097889
Not any chad, just that one
and he wasn't even a chad ffs he was just able to cheat the system by winning the genetic lottery >.> fucking fucker, you'd feel the same too if you ever had the opportunity to fuck someone who is both sexy, smart, nerdy, and cool all rolled into one. Not only that but we fell in /love/, that stupid meme feeling. fucking fucker.
>>
>>25097855

Nice dubs. G?
>>
Dear Emily,
Although I hold no hatred for you, you ruined my life. I will never again be able to be happy in a relationship because I truly loved you and you just cheated on me and left. I should hate you but I can because of how much I love you. If I'm being honest, you could come back now and I would take you every single time.
-A
>>
>>25098580
This has to be a joke, nobody can be this stupid
>>
dear j,
ur too cool for me
but ill still like u forever anyway
only if thats ok with u though
-v
>>
>>25098814
mhmm so why is nobody agreeing with you or commenting on anything you're saying? Because you're worthless brah, congratulations, you've spotted the girl, le epic win. We're all applauding you. Now go back to being sad and pathetic and bitter.
>>
>>25098928
because frankly, you're both huge autists arguing in a thread about anonymous letters to people
now fuck off roastie
>>
dear V

I miss you, but not that much

- J
>>
>>25098960
stay out of this, other roastie
c'mon, prove to me you're not just a butthurt woman getting jealous that you're not getting any attention? That's right, ya can't.
>>
Dear L,

I dreamt about you and I and how fucked up my Mom was around us. I woke up at 3am and decided to start work early. I know we had a short time together and it probably meant little to you, but your pragmatism and optimism and diligence really inspired me to be a better person. I hope you're doing well in Uni and still following your goals in life. Don't let it or others get you down. See you in another life.

-AP
>>
Dear E

Hey. If you see this have a good day, eat a good diet and I'll speak to you soon

S
>>
>>25099002
I believe that >>>/soc/ is a board that better fits your needs
>>
>>25092964
Are you german? Original comment :DDDD
>>
>>25099060
no i think you mean >>>/trash/
>>
J

Sorry I wasn't able to give you the unconditional love you were looking from me. Our values, beliefs and dreams were not congruent in the first place.

B
>>
Dear mom
I know I'll talk to you face to face soon but I just need to get it off my chest right now. I had a long as fuck walk and I was drunk and bored, to top it off my friends were not answering my calls. You were the only one of my contacts who was awake at that hour and in shape to answer a phonecall. And unfortunately I was way too drunk to say anything coherent, but I got home safely and all. I'm not as pathetic as you might think, I just needed to talk to someone cause it was hard to get home without talking to anyone. Thanks for answering.
>>
Dear Mother and Father,
i am sorry for what i became. You dont deserve a son like me. If there was any way to take it all back i would do it in a heartbeat. I just hope there is something after death so i can have one more chance to make it right.

Your son a.k.a. worst mistake of your life
>>
A,

Even though things didn't work out all those years ago, you were still a blessing in my life. You were the woman I needed. You showed me what love felt like, and I'll never forget it. I'm glad that you got out of Connecticut and found a good man, I hope he treats you right. Congratulations on the baby, too. We always talked about having kids, it was what you wanted more than anything in the world. I know you'll be a good mom. Anyway, I hope that you have a long and happy life, you deserve it. I'm going to get it together and be the man you always knew I could be. I'm going to make you proud.

Love Always,

K
>>
Dear m

The nose piercing doesnt suit you

-J
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 987x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 987x640
>>25090387
Dear K
You're a fucking faggot
Pic related
>>
F,

I already love you

s
>>
Dear any qt girl out there

Please hurry and find me already, i can't wait anymore, i need to feel this "love" people talk about.
I want to do things.
>>
>>25090917

why do you think a woman should "reconcile" your autism and fatness and depression you lazy entitled fuck
>>
>>25098003
just crushing loneliness and the realization I'll die alone and never get to know what it feels like to be loved. also no one ever thinks about me
>>
Dear women,

Please start developing a fetish for NEETs

love, a NEET
>>
>>25090722
I know you didn't, C. You cruel fuck.
That's why I do now.

-A
>>
a c i miss you
>>
>>25090387
Dear E

I know i missed my chance, but i miss hangin around with u, listening to your sweet voice and most of all look at your perfect face, Im sorry if i felt distant, but i was going trough an identaty crisis and was dumb enough to waste my chance, and it felt so bad when u moved on to my friend.

P
>>
>>25100240
I don't believe you.
bloxblox
>>
>>25101480
ok maybe I just want to use you a bit but come back anyway
>>
>>25101506
Kill yourself.
bloxblox
>>
File: 1432592009137.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1432592009137.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
Dear post office,
please send me my box already
come on fuckers, I should have gotten it already fucking do your job cucks

ps. greetings
>>
>>25090387
Oh, I have three.

Dear M,

I'm sorry for blaming you. I know that I was the one that pushed you to do what you did. I will never be able to apologize enough. I just couldn't help myself back then.

-F

---
Dear J,

I miss you. I wish you weren't stoned all the time. I wish we could just talk like before.

-F

---
Dear R,

I wasn't asleep. I know you weren't either. I was scared.

I just can't do that for you.

-F
>>
>>25101931
literally roastie tier
>>
>>25097525
I posted that comment. The girl I'm talking about is half Asian and has big tits.
>>
Dear E,

I think I might be falling out of love with you. Some days I feel like I could spend eternity with you but others I feel like I can count the weeks we have on my fingers until we inevitabily part. I can't tell if I'm being irrational in feeling unloved or if you genuinely don't give me enough attention.
>>
Dear K
I hope you're happy some day. I miss you a lot right now but I understand what you need. I just hope we can talk soon. I really really hope that you can find happiness and peace some day though. I love you so much and you're the best friend I have. If you ever need anything from me just let me know. I know you need space and I'm not so good at that but I'm trying.

Dear H
I hope you're not dead

Dear C
I hope we can talk more soon

Dear
I'm sorry for everything I did. I know you forgave me but I don't think I forgive myself yet. I forgive you for the things you've done though I know most of it wasn't really your fault. It's just life. One day I hope we're as good as friends as we were though and you can trust me again. But if not that's ok too.

Signed,
Me
>>
Dear Dania,
I never thought "i can't live without you" actually was a feeling people had until I started talking to you .
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.