[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've figured it out. There is a system controlling all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1443204356198.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1443204356198.png
246 KB, 550x535
I've figured it out.

There is a system controlling all of us.

Its fingers are in our minds and our homes and our hearts.

It's in the words we speak and everything we hear. It acts like a filter. You get it when you're young, and it lines all of our societies.

It is telling you I'm crazy, but you think its thoughts are yours.

The only way to break the chains is to realize that we are not the players. The controller has been taken from us, and we are the spectators.

It's everywhere. It's in this, too. We all need to run. Run from what you have and don't look back. Don't try to build it up again. Keep moving. It's the only way to stay free. Good luck.
>>
Please, robots, listen to me.
>>
>>25090198
>>25090222

o-or you could just keep what you have and play the game attempting to be as happy as you possibly can?

>inb4 I'm apart of the system

Just let it happen senpai
>>
Smoking to much ganj Pepe
>>
just go with the flow senpai
>>
>fingers are in our minds
what if it's in my ass instead?
>>
>>25090309
It is the happy one, not you.
>>
File: 1443206708198.jpg (8 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1443206708198.jpg
8 KB, 250x221
Today I parked my car on the street next to my house, an old blue car came around the corner very very very slowly. Inside was a deformed, bald woman. She stared at me. Not at my car, and not in the sense that she was trying to see what I looked like, no. She was staring at me, in the eyes. I got creeped out so I stayed on my phone until she passed. I got out and turned to make sure she was still driving off and she had stopped, and was leaning out the window staring directly at me. We made eye contact, and she kept staring. I walked quickly inside and went down to my room. The window has a view of the street. She sat there staring at my car for nearly 5 more minutes before slowly driving off. I asked my dad about it and he said that she had been parked out front watching when he came home for his lunch break earlier, but that he didn't think anything of it at the time, just that she was probably stopped to look up directions on his phone. But he came and saw the car through the window and confirmed it was her.

Am I going to die?
Was she part of the system?
>>
>>25090391
You don't understand. We're all part of it until we decide to run.
>>
>>25090530
Alright but who is this fucked up lady who has been looking for me?
>>
>>25090198
Meh. I'm ok with this.
>>
File: 1450201374750.png (210 KB, 298x471) Image search: [Google]
1450201374750.png
210 KB, 298x471
>>25090391
Spooky anon, stay safe.
>>
>>25090391
If you faggots would just lower your standards you could get laid. She prolly wanted to fuck you sperg
>>
>>25090654
Why is a deformed bald woman waiting outside my house when I'm not home if she wants to fuck me?
I don't think she's actually bald, just was wearing her hat a weird way.
Either way she was scary. Is this was women mean when they call is creepy?
>>
>>25090701
>Is this was women mean when they call is creepy?

Yes hows it feel to be on the other end? Now go out there and get that milf pussy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
Fuck that anon
I'd rather just remain a slave
>>
>>25090717
She looked legitimately hostile and I expect to see her again tomorrow. The expression she had was like she was confirming I was the target of a hot.
>>
>>25090198
Yea theres this movie called the Matrix that talked about it mr. "revelation" bro
>>
>>25090750
>She looked legitimately hostile
Rough fuck confirmed. Im jelly, you prolly gonna get into some kinky shit
>>
>>25090198
What are you even talking about? I might be inclined to take you seriously if you stopped because so fucking cryptic because you want to be cool and edgy. Try to put what's on your mind into a non-autistic format please.
>>
>>25090198
Take some LSD, anon, you need some serious introspection.
>>
>>25090799
>just take something that'll make it worse!
>just let go of your mind bro
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLn7rBTicPo
>>
File: shut it down.jpg (71 KB, 600x929) Image search: [Google]
shut it down.jpg
71 KB, 600x929
>A-anon I don't think you realized what you've stumbled upon
>>
>>25090824
Educate yourself. Psychedelics have been repeatedly proven by science to be harmless.
>>
>>25092124
Whose art is this? I like it.
>>
>>25092753
He's called Metasage.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.