[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /autism/ here? >left my spare glasses cleaning cloth on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1448491755726.jpg (38 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1448491755726.jpg
38 KB, 540x438
Who /autism/ here?
>left my spare glasses cleaning cloth on my desk two years ago
>it seemingly vanished while I was away
>every couple weeks I completely tear apart my apartment and put it back together looking for the cloth
>completely rearranged the place this year with a full top to bottom cleaning, and still didn't find it
It tears at my soul. I lay awake at night wondering where it went. I could have just bought another one for pocket change, but I need it back. Today I went through every CD, DVD, and video game case in my apartment, checking if maybe I put it in one of them for some reason.
>>
Apparently I'm the only autistic person on /r9k/. I never knew.
>>
>>25089979
same :c losing something is one of the worst feels

Try just replacing it, worked for a tea infuser I lost once.
>>
I'm pretty sure I have asbergers or something, have never been tested for anything though.
>>
File: tumblr_nx1qrztztD1sh9aw0o1_500.png (218 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx1qrztztD1sh9aw0o1_500.png
218 KB, 500x623
I'm going to post some real autism. Haven't told this story in a while.

> be 7
> read horton hears a who in class
> like the idea of microscopic people
> begin to imagine war between microscopic people named whos and lice on playground
> use twigs as flying battlecruisers, bits of eraser as tanks
> have characters, Peter and Emily.
> school is giant louse fortress
> do the same thing at middle school
> Peter and Emily have children
> Orion and Cassiopeia
> peter and emily later die
> continue this at home when homeschooled
> whos move to tree-city outside my house called Sarengarth
> no more twigs or sticks, I just imagine this in my head
> each year first snowfall is a huge louse attack
> trips to the mall become counterattacks by whos against huge louse superfortresses
> vacations become journeys by Orion and Cassiopeia to find ancient secrets
> Cassiopeia eventually dies in battle
> A couple years ago I spend half an hour wandering around college campus I am volunteering at, just imagining a battle I'd building up to for months
> the main villain, Timeless, was finally killed, but Orion died with him
> his children lived on, and are now the main characters
> only original character left is Myron, a friend of Peter's, who extended his life with secret drugs
> still imagine this stuff when I am alone or in the car
> imagine distant city lights from the highway as a massive louse city full of despair
> imagine walking into mall as a titanic siege, the cars as huge who cruisers laying siege to the mall, the fighters weaving between them, heading in to attack
> wrote 300,000 word novel out of it
> still do it to this day
> probably will do it until I die
>>
>>25090754
lol "real autism"

That actually sounds really cool. Perhaps good as a children's novel or comic? Have you refined it?
>>
>>25090754
I've seen this before. This is pasta, isn't it? Here's your reply, faggot.
>>
>>25090875

I've told the story before, but I typed it out fresh this time because it's boring to just copy and paste it.

>>25090842

I've refined it a bit. I've made plenty of drawings and made a lot of information about the world. Some thing I've changed. Like dueling with hula hoop lightsabers from when I was very young. That was just kinda star-wars-rip-off ludicrousness. I mean, the whole thing is kind of a star-wars rip-off. But no lasers or anything (not anymore). Now it's railguns and good old automatic firearms. Though I introduced gauss-rifle-type guns with a new faction called the Progenitors that I introduced over the summer. They were the ones sent to build the super-world the story takes place on, before being sealed inside when the inhabitants arrived ten thousand years later, because genetic modification meant the builders were now an inferior species.

I've also worked more and more on introducing the themes of perfecting humanity, and making "perfect people" not like bronze Aryan goddesses, but as gray-skinned industrial drones who get the same feeling from drudgery and killing that regular humans get from falling in love or sex. Their brains are quite literally reprogrammed to be perfect producers, and to enjoy it.

I also would go outside in the late autumn when I was younger, and look at the trees in the distance and the gray sky, and feel this deep sense of wonder and foreboding at the approaching masses of lice for the winter attack. Still can't convey that feeling in my writing, it's something very deep and primal. But then this story has given me a lot of feels that I am unable to convey well. I am a somewhat decent writer but there are these feelings of fear and wonder I have felt imagining this massive world and almost feeling like it's real for a few minutes; like being in an airplane, looking down at city lights at night, imagining Orion looking down at a city unimaginably large. It's hard to explain.
>>
>>25090533
I actually have a replacement one, but it eats away at me. I just went through my laundry, clean and dirty, turning out every pocket in case I'd forgotten it in a pair of pants or shit that I don't wear often. The worst part is that night I'd set it out so I would remember that I wanted to clean it. The idea was I could clean one and keep using the other until it dried.
>>
>>25090754
I used to do something like that, too.
>started in elementary school
>short attention span, would stare out the window during class
>imagined groups of people warring with each other based on the terrain
>grassy areas were amazons
>they used equipment made from pine needles and grass, treated with a special sap to strengthen and stiffen it
>rapiers, spears, bows, etc.
>dirt patches (because the grass wasn't well taken care of, there were lots of these) were barbarians
>always pictured them looking like the caveman from Scooby Doo
>they used crude crossbows made from twigs and such, that launched small rocks or hard dirt clods
>also used wood clubs

>the tree right by the window housed a tribe of people who killed squirrels and used their hides and such to make armor and weapons
>their armor was made in a way that let them glide, and they had small knifes made from bits of claws
>they also gathered strange poisons from inside the tree, and kept them in vials made of bark that they would throw at their enemies
>vials were treated with sap to make them waterproof so they didn't leak
Basically I adapted it all through elementary school, and high school, and college. I live alone now, and when I'm out on my front porch sometimes I think about it. I've added to it to implement other parts of my front yard, like this one patch of grass and such that always grows taller and kind of wild. It's The Overgrowth, and they fear it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.