[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your story, and I'll give it to you straight whether
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1371591542166.png (104 KB, 323x329) Image search: [Google]
1371591542166.png
104 KB, 323x329
Tell me your story, and I'll give it to you straight whether you're fucked or not.

It will give you some comfort knowing if you're completely fucked because then you'll know you did everything you could do and it's out of your power now.

Kissless virgin? Mental or physical disabilities? Traumatic experiences? Did something really awful or embarrassing? I can deal with them all and tell it to you straight. I have a doctorate in misery and fuckedness.
>>
>>25089818

Some random facts about me:
> 21
> Kissless virgin
> Have people I can talk to, but can't really call them friends.
> Graduating from Uni this year (if everything goes well)
> Socially awkward
> Can't make normal conversation with stranger or far friends.
> Spent most of my time watching Anime and playing games
> Am developing love for Anime waifu's.
> Had been bullied a lot in Highschool, but I left that behind. Uni had much less bullying.

Rate me OP!
>>
bored and alone

>21
>3 year neet
>several undiagnosed mental illnesses
>rare breed of highschool and university dropout
>virgin
>no friends
>never had a job
>lived entire life in escapism
>5-10 reading obsessively
>10-18 mmo obsessively
>18-21 dead eyed, dissociative browsing
>>
ha ha ha do u think im easy? no that's you.

BURN
>>
>>25089914
forgot to add
>recently started balding
>>
>>25089901
Not fucked. You have plenty of time to lose your v-card and you're graduating uni early. Anime isn't too weird, it's a hobby like any other and you can find other people who like it.

>>25089914
>>25089992
Not fucked. You can get therapy for your dissociation, and you're young enough that being NEET isn't a problem. Having no high school diploma is tough, but you can get a GED. There's plenty of opportunity for you to get yourself back on the wagon.

>>25089932
Beth? Are you high on research benzos again?
>>
>>25089818
>20
>lost virginity to 14 yr old at 16
>was mentally and psychically abused as a child
>started cutting myself around age of 14
>parents break up when I was 13
>Father never bothered with me
>was basically raised by my mother
>mother was mentally ill
>mother was always drunk up until I was about 13
>Social anxiety
>Brain freezes sometimes can't talk basically selective mute
>have hard time telling my feelings
>Was always sick as a child so have lots of anxiety telling people there is something wrong with me
>I have memories of a lock on my bedroom door as a child like a hook and a loop
>Was forcefed soap as punishment for saying stuff
>only memories are my father screaming at me
>Dreams crushed as a child such as starting a band etc would be told that I can't start a band because I need the stuff for it
>use video games as escapism spend 24/7 playing RuneScape
>use anime as another escapism
>use programming as a means of escapism its the one time I forget about all the bad things and do something I truely enjoy
>yelled at for making any noise
>parents were always constantly fighting over money while growing up
>father was constantly away at college not like he bothered with me anyway
>>
>>25090165
>24/7 playing RuneScape

best escapism game
endless grinding
>>
>>25090204
i still play it
have a 10 year cape and going for maxed cape
>>
>>25089818
is that a drawing of girls laughing at a guy as he hangs himself?
>>
File: 1450039407765.png (102 KB, 225x199) Image search: [Google]
1450039407765.png
102 KB, 225x199
All right. Let me know if I'm fucked or if I've got delusions of grandeur and should just settle now.

>22
>almost certainly autistic (not even "I'm self-diagnosing because I'm awkward" autistic; brain really only makes sense in the context of autism)
>lost my mom early on because she got very sick giving birth to me and went criminally insane; is in prison now
>parents divorced when I was 2
>stepmom and dad divorced when I was in high school, shortly after me running away
>moved houses like 13 times with dad, stepmom, and sisters
>ran away from home in high school after supporting myself and helping raise my sisters for a long time, never went back
>lost all my friends, changed schools, lost my childhood home, and stopped being raised by grandparents when I was 7 and my dad remarried
>dad began to beat the ever-loving-shit out of me on the daily when I moved in with him and my new mommy; worked constantly and was never there, gave himself a stroke by working so constantly
>stepmom is abusive, neglectful, manipulative, psychotic, and dangerous; has actually tried to murder me and liked to joke and taunt me about my biological mom being gone

>smoke pot every day, smoke cigs constantly
>major sensory issues; actual trigger sounds
>world feels fucking hostile
>auto-nausea kicks in if I'm not high out of my mind

>crazy abandonment issues I've only recently become aware of
>had a long-term gf in high school, pretty much was an insane, vicious, manipulative, codependent, controlling yandere bf
>actually, consciously strategized and planned this manipulation, staying about 20 moves ahead at all times and deliberately controlling her emotions
>have the tendency to drop off the face of the earth and leave everything behind out of nowhere; don't form lasting relationships
>getting easier and easier to just cut people out of my life permanently as I do it more and more
>>
I talk like a verbal dyslexic. I stutter often in basic conversations and it has made me avoid talking to people. This problem probably makes people think I'm retarded (probably am, dyslexic is just a polite term to say it) and causes me social anxiety whenever I'm in social gathering. I'm a total social aspie by this circumstance and I see no way to improve myself.

Give me some objectivity
>>
>no friends
>I thnk people think I'm weird
>not gonna go into abuse but I'll give one of my worst examples
>kindergarden
>mom gets mad I can't remember why
>she picks me up by neck and drops me
>I'm crying and coughing
>I got to school and when I get home
>she bought a fucking go diego go pad to keep me quiet.
>pic related
>>
>>25089818
>had never felt empathy for as long as I could remember
>people were a game to me
> diagnosed with doabetes at 17
>felt overwhelming sense of guilt and remorse
>almost killed myself from the constant panic attacks and sadness
>diagnosed with major depressive at the end of that year
>been a depressed nobody ever since (2 years)
>>
24 yr old neet with no work exp and no diploma living with my parents. been diagnosed with many things by different psychiatrists
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.