[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fat robots & fembots thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 443x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 443x306
>ate 3 frozen pizzas today
>set 8 alarms (every two hours) with reminders like 'don't go out to buy pizza', 'don't go out to byt garlic bread', 'don't go out to buy sweets'

My life is a string of pains

How are my fellow fatbots dealing?
>>
how the fuck can you eat three pizzas even i cant do that
>>
>>25089332
I wish I couldn't... It wasn't at once tho
>>
>>25089293
wish I had your prblms fatty
holocaust survivor here
>>
>>25089382
Same
I get so full ;_;
>>
Who else /fat and attracted to other fatties/ here?

I would fuck the shit out of the girl in the OP pic
>>
>>25089293
Go on a low carb diet, seriously. Eat raw carrots, celery, steamed or satueed veggies, chicken, steak, eggs, and uncured bacon. also keep track of your calories. you don't need to eat like that jesus christ.
>>
>>25089293
Either follow above anons advice and go low carb, or take my shit-tier probablywillnotwork wisdom and smoke weed heavily for a month or two, then stop and use the resulting lack of appetite to lose weight
>>
>>25089431
It's compulsion and I've been trying to fight it for years now. I wish I could just make it
>>
>>25089293
>frozen pizza
>not pizza from actual pizzeria that uses acutal mozzarella instead of dirty american dickcheese.
>>
>>25089479
doesn't make any difference, the crust is loaded with carbohydrates and you'll still get fat from eating them with posting here being the only physical activity
>>
>>25089468
you can make it! you have to train your body to stop craving the junk food after a couple weeks of healthy eating. i almost got fat. i gained about 20 lbs last year eating nothing but macaroni and a case of natty ice daily. went on a low carb diet the weight dropped off.
>>
>>25089505
Well, 3 pizzas, that's a little too many carbohydrates for a day, why won't you go buy some veggies, fish, eggs, milk, meat and try something in the kitchen?
>>
>>25089468
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/welcome-to-marks-daily-apple/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_start_here#axzz3ujCYyc8M

Mark Sisson is a genius.
>>
>>25089468
>>25089505
>>25089592
I think your compulsion will end the moment you feel how healthy cousine tastes like.
>>
>>25089400
me too
how fat are you?
5"4 225 here
>tfw attracted to fatties but hate being fat
>>
>>25089592
i think you meant the op. veggies, milk, eggs, and meat are about all i fucking eat lol. low carb and primal
>>
>>25089293
rofl fucking americans
>>
>>25089661
Not even american
>>
>>25089727
fucking brittrash
>>
>>25089293
I think I would just kill myself if I ever became like you. I really think I would.
>>
>>25089638
Don't forget to alternate some carbs during the week, eat some bread (possibly bought from a bakery know for not using shit in their stuff, if you live in america), pasta with whatever condiment you prefer and any kind of bakery products.

Specially if you know you're going to physically strain yourself.
>>
>>25089737
Not even that

>>25089754
I was thinking about that but then I thought about pale bearers or cremationist (???) and felt bad for them. Will off myself when I lose some weight probably
>>
>>25089293
>'don't go out to buy pizza', 'don't go out to byt garlic bread'

But you can order those from the safety and comfort of your house.
>>
I've got a fat girl obsessing over my dick but I've jerked off too much, how long should I let my dick rest?
>>
>>25089902
Thankfully can't bc poorfag
>>
>>25090236
I'll order pizza for you, you lard.
>>
>tfw this was my dinner
I just wanted some shit chinese food. i could have gotten a way nicer meal, gone someplace nice and had a proper sit down and relax. instead i ate this shit like a pig in a crowded mall, deep fried wing in one hand shit sweet and sour pork in the other.

food is the only thing that makes me happy in my life.
>>
File: IMG_20151219_121807.jpg (791 KB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151219_121807.jpg
791 KB, 2336x4160
>>25090310
helps if I attach pic
>>
I don't understand. How can someone eat so much in one day? Not mortifed, just curious.
>>
File: 1444747308492.jpg (545 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
1444747308492.jpg
545 KB, 1936x1936
there's a qt under there
>>
>>25090310
>>25090323
that looks fucking delicious. id eat 3 plates of that in 1 go
>>
5'5 250 pounds here

ate two roast chickens today washed down with a few bottles of coke then ate a tub of icecream.
>>
File: dandyanon.jpg (236 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dandyanon.jpg
236 KB, 1280x720
ate a cliff bar, starburst, rice, eggs, and a cookie today. i actually went above 1k calories for the first time this week.
still overweight tho.
>tfw anti-depressants cause loss of appetite
>>
Two 4 inch pancakes and 1 slice of bacon and a cappuccino for breakfast. Going to have 1 cup rice and 1 cup beef/lentils/squash for dinner. 310 lbs.

Also ate two slices of bread I baked yesterday. I guess I should try not to eat any more of that.
>>
>>25091593
yeah but you can always tell though, you can already see the cute potential on the before pic

some people are just uggos
>>
File: Schnoz-roll.jpg (23 KB, 254x176) Image search: [Google]
Schnoz-roll.jpg
23 KB, 254x176
I've lost 75 lbs, but I still weigh 235 and I'm only 5'3.
I just ate a bowl of chili I made today. I boiled the beef and drained out the liquid to lower the calories a bit...Then I ate half a pint of very rich ice cream.
>>
I have found that healthy eating is a complete meme. Cooking and dealing with food, especially vegetables and fruit with their awful expiration dates is much harder than just eating delicious junk food.

I solved this by just drinking pro gainer with milk and having some lunch meat. Lost a ton of weight this way desu.
>>
>>25089293

5'10 193 pounds here. Today I had a 12 pack of beer, 2 large pizzas, 4 grilled cheeses fried in butter, and a quart of egg nog. Bout to go out and get sushi.
>>
>>25091622
well its self serve so you can pile the plate as high as you want

people think getting the take out box option is the best because the high sides have more stability, but the plate offers a wider surface area so you can get a great pyramid structure of food going on leading to a more food heavy plate.
>>
>>25092190
idk man I was super surprised at how long apples lasted. I thought they would spoil but I had one for a solid 3 months that was still just as crisps. wasnt even in the fruit drawer.

i always get shitty at how fast cold measts spoil. Isnt most of it perserved meat? shouldnt it be able to last at least a fucking week from the bought date??
>>
>>25092190
But lunch meat is packed with salt and shit, man. That doesn't sound healthy.

Veggies can be purchased frozen and are actually better for you than a lot of fresh stuff because they're frozen so fast nutrients don't get sucked out. Just buy bags of frozen green beans and take out some to let thaw and bam you've got a bowl of fiber.
Then you can get meats like chicken, pork and beef to cook in batches. I even make a ton of burgers and freeze extras to just take out of the freezer when hungry and don't want to cook.
Veggies and meat don't even take up that many calories compared to carbs, so you'll feel more satisfied at the end of the day if you just cut out your pizza and cakes and replace it with more veggies and meat.
>>
>>25092484
Are you trying to kill yourself or something?
>>
>>25092484
I can eat that much as well, but I'm bulimic so it wouldn't stay for very long.
>>
>>25092722
Yeah, I mostly just eat it because the pro gainer doesn't give me very much fat at all. I'm pretty much on a liquid diet except for pigging out at a Chik'fil'a once a week or something.
>>
>Not really fat
>But body dysmorphia so I hate myself and can't stand my figure at all
>Haven't eaten yet today
>Going to drink my calories instead

I'm a catch
>>
>>25093318
You should at least buy protein powder and drink your calories that way.
>>
>>25093318
stats? goal weight?
>>
>>25093463
I want to sad drunk tonight though
>>25093479
I'm 5'8" and 160. I carry my weight in an "attractive" way though apparently
Goal is 120
>>
>>25091907
this
if you have a manjaw, a fat nigger jew nose, big facial structure, squinty/ugly eyes and a stupid mouth ain't no amount of whatever the fuck you can try is going to make you "pretty" and you should just stop trying.
>>
File: 1403909183952.jpg (29 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1403909183952.jpg
29 KB, 450x600
>>25091907
oh yah and pic related
>>
File: 84mJ2eh.jpg (103 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
84mJ2eh.jpg
103 KB, 720x720
>>25093665
this negress with a negro nose got qtier
>>
>>25093665
I don't know I was pretty fucking ugly when I was over 300 lbs and my face is looking really different now that I'm down to 235. My nose looked especially weird to me back then.
>>
>>25093679
>>25093733
These nose rings really ruin my day.
>>
>>25093580
120 sounds a little lean. Do 130 and then hit the gym.
>>
>>25089293
fuck that picture made me nauseous
>>
I'm skinnyfat, but have gained probably 5 pounds (if not more) since December started. I'm slowly accepting that I'll never be able to lose weight and keep it off and that I'm destined for fatness. I'm just too addicted to Little Debbie, milk and cookies, donuts, cupcakes...

I was counting calories for a while but fell off the wagon hard recently and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get back on, at least not during the holidays. I just can't stand the hunger at night.

In fact, I'm feeling pretty hungry now and I think I'm going to go get some cookies.
>>
Currently about BMI 31. Losing weight, though. (Down from 40.8 at the beginning of October)

Today I ate 1/2 a slice of pizza, a rice cake, and a salad. Probably about 250-300 cals total.

Period is causing water retention though. Sucks.
>>
Fat fembot reporting in.

I couldn't do it. I pussied out and has gastric bypass. I literally don't eat now, and I've lost 80 pounds in two months.

I also live with my parents, and found I'm not tempted by food if it's hidden. Keep shitty food out of sight. Drink milk when you're hungry. Don't go crazy at the gym because you'll just do more harm than good.

Also don't get gastric bypass like I did, I got lucky and didn't die.
>>
5'11 250lbs but carry it pretty well

how fucked am i?
>>
>>25094979
you're obese, nobody carries that well
>>
Imagine all the weight you could lose if you replaced all your shitposting time with gym time.

You don't even have to do hard shit for all those hours. Just easy bike or easy walk after lifting.
>>
/fit/ here
If you can't discipline yourself to just not eat as much and exercise everyday then just stay fat.
Makes the rest of us look better
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.