[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mom being passive agressive after finding my dickpic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1434621016530146629.jpg (41 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1434621016530146629.jpg
41 KB, 475x356
So my parents came across a nude photo of me. They never directly confronted me about it, and they don't know that I know they did. Instead, my mom keeps saying shit like "Oh, I heard in the news about some guy who sexted his girlfriend and now he went to jail, what do you think about it?" and other shit like "I don't understand why people would send naked pictures of themselves!" She just keeps bringing this up and it's just upsetting. I'm not even embarrassed. They deserve it for being so fucking nosy. They always think that I'm trying to get high so their nosiness has lead to them seeing their son's boner. They deserve that. Maybe it'll teach them a lesson.

But my mom KEEPS BRINGING IT UP thinking shes sly or something. It's ridiculous and obvious. She's bringing it up like every week. Today when she brought it up I was just like "Mom, stop talking to me about this". Like as if I'm some filthy degenerate for having a picture of my dick. She sees that I'm miserable, depressed and have nothing going for me in my life and then tries to shit on me for having a pic of my dick. Fuck you mom.
>>
>being 17
>>
>>25089242
she obviously wants it anon
>>
>>25089261
I am 19. I'm an adult.
>>
>>25089321
>19
>adult '
blox
>>
>>25089286
This. I think it's time YOU bring it up, if you catch my drift.
>>
Iktf but with loli Anon

Nosey mums are the worst
>>
Print out copies and start leaving them around the house in places she's likely to find them.
>>
>>25089242
She probably wants your dick secretly. Breed her, OP.
>>
>>25089242
just tell her that you know she went through your phone and saw your gross boner
>>
>>25089242
My mom was the worst with this. She barely knows how to turn a computer on, but thinks she's sly going on my laptop like I have no idea she is.

And it's pointless because I'm paranoid and hide everything I do anyway. Unless she's interested in what boring shit I watch on Youtube at work.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.