[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you've got to be eternally thankful to women for passing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: pepe smells roses.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe smells roses.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>you've got to be eternally thankful to women for passing an enormous shit and having to be fat for 6 months (first 3 months is barely noticeable)

Anyone else thought how ridiculous this is? Childbirth is no more painful or frustrating than having a bone broken.
>>
Why do they love being pregnant so much? Fucking weird desu
>>
>tfw I would love childbirth if I got to be pumped full of narcotics

I've heard of some women getting fucking IV fentanyl. That's fucking nuts, I want some of that.
>>
File: thinker.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
thinker.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>25089203
eh hmmm
>>
>>25089314

I give it to patients often. They're intubated burn patients though, so I'm not sure you want that tradeoff.
>>
>>25089350
You ever swipe a little to rub on your gums? That's what I'd do if I worked at a hospital.

Story time. There was this one kid who invented a fentanyl analog that was like the most powerful narcotic known to man at the time, and he got seriously addicted to it, developing a habit that was like several thousand times a regular dose of morphine. He inevitably ran out and had to go through the most painful withdrawals of all time, and they lasted for like a month.
>>
>>25089350
what does intubated mean?

they said this happened to me but I was unconscious though I don't remember
>>
>>25089537
It's when they remove your gallbladder as it has ruptured due to the physical stress. No big deal, they don't actually DO anything. They likely a vestigial organ, good for nothing but getting infected.
>>
>>25089499

No, not for any stupid moral reasons, I just know I'd like it too much. See your story.

>>25089537

We stick a plastic tube in your throat (rather, the docs or the paramedics do) then we breathe for you with either a bag or a fancy machine.
>>
File: isla-fisher-hot-rod-premiere-01.jpg (194 KB, 802x1222) Image search: [Google]
isla-fisher-hot-rod-premiere-01.jpg
194 KB, 802x1222
>>25089203
Who else /pregnancyfetish/ here?
>tfw no pregnant wife
>>
>>25091018
the only reason I clicked on this shitty biat threads was to see pics like this

can you dump some more pics since this thread is dead anyways?
>>
>>25091209
Content
Original
>>
>>25089203
Not a woman but imagine trying to shit out a football to get an idea of how painful childbirth is.
>>
>>25091316
>have this fetish but hate kids and never want them
kill me
>>
>>25089314
>you will never be a rampaging elephant pumped full of Carfentanil into a deep sleep from which you never return
>>
File: B_Id_380261_Kate.jpg (118 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
B_Id_380261_Kate.jpg
118 KB, 700x1050
>>25091343
>2015
>Not wanting to live in the backwoods with your child birthing wife and fuck her till she gives birth to a dozen slave children
>>
>>25091342

They do epidurals. It's no more painful than laying in bed in an awkward position. They only pretend it hurts for attention.
>>
>>25089203
I am eternally thankful to women because pregnant women are hot desu.
>>
>>25091458
>Having a football sized object stretching your vaginal walls is faking pain
Lol you are stupid
>>
>morning sickness
>back pain
>kicks
>dozens of doctor appointments
>needles in your abdomen
>having to urinate constantly
>having to constantly monitor everything you consume and severely alter your diet
>risk having stomach cut open and a giant C-shaped scar on your body
>risk miscarriage
>risk tearing vagina permanently
>all to give life to, and subsequently devote 25+ years to, a worthless fuck who is too lazy and unattractive to do anything with his life other than complain on the internet about all the vaginas he's never touched

stay mad mommy problem boy
>>
File: acd.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>>25089271
>Get to eat whatever you want for a few months and put on weight and people still have to tell you you're beautiful
>People white knight even harder for you
>Expected to do nothing while your man does everything for you
>Get paid maternaty leave

I wonder why.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.