[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go outside? I don't want to go outside. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: drfrg.png (326 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
drfrg.png
326 KB, 640x480
Should I go outside?
I don't want to go outside.
Should I go outside?
>>
>>25089133
I think you should, even though you don't want to.
>>
Go out for a nightwalk if you want to.

You obviously want it a little because you made a thread about it.
>>
>>25089370
>>25089401
Nevermind, I already decided against it.
Have my fresh water, cans of baked beans and poop bucket, i'm set for the weekend.
>>
>>25089133
What time is it? Do a nightwalk, fap in the bushes, get some fresh air or something.
>>
>>25089508
Inside and outside are mere abstractions in your mind. In reality they are the same thing.
>>
There is always people outside... Looking at you, judging you and the worst kind of people: The ones you know and want to talk with you...

Fuck everyone... Just want to stay on bed and sleep or play vidya.
>>
>>25089908
It's even worse, relatives here for Christmas ready to blow their load asking what I do for school or work.

They know goddamn well I do neither.

I don't care if it makes mom cry, i'm not leaving my room.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.