[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
local r9k meetup/new years party??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 145050870321634.png (160 KB, 674x378) Image search: [Google]
145050870321634.png
160 KB, 674x378
So ive been thinking right, this idea is still kind of in the rough. but hey its something.

I figure a lot of us robots are going to be alone and not doing anything on new years.

So, i was thinking we could have a modest sized meetup/party on new years. No fucking normies allowed.

Just all of us get shitfaced and do some shit.

Only problem is i live in what is pretty much the middle of nowhere. rural michigan, US

Wonder if i could get this off the ground.
>>
File: 1449303763943.jpg (305 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1449303763943.jpg
305 KB, 1440x960
>>25089126
Shameless self bumping though
>>
I live in wisconsin but I would be nervous to meet a bunch of strangers
>>
Would love to spend my ny eve with people as retarded as me to bad i live in germoney.
>>
I'm in NJ, but I'd be willing to travel to NYC.
>>
File: 1450451973365.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1450451973365.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
Why the fuck would i want to be around fake robots and normshits from soc?
>>
>>25089126
>wanting to meet up in person
This isn't /soc/ you normie fuccboi. Even if this kind of normie behavior was acceptable, why would I want to meet a bunch of robots. Are you kidding?
>>
boston?
>>
>>25091226
OP would supply drugs and booze on the house.
>>
>>25091184
Germanfag too. Acutally shitskin nam immigrant.
Weihnachten bis Neujahr verbring ich allerdings im Bett mit schmerzen und ibuflam. Nutze die Zeit, Bruder. Betrink dich mit irgendnem Fusel und zock ein paar games. So waren meine letzten 5 Jahre.
>>
>>25092854
>drugs and booze
So normalfag shit.
>>
I'm in columbus
>>
>>25089126
I'd be down to meetup with some other NY faggots.
>>
>>25094073
>booze and drugs
>"normie shit"

you're only outting yourself m8

also underage b&
>>
>>25094198
To get drugs requires a social network, so yeah it's a bit normie. Alcohol isn't normie.
>>
>>25094258
god i wish i was original
>>
>>25094136
>>25091207
Last NY meetup had a guy from Boston come so New Jersey isn't that bad
>>
>>25094258
or you could just grow your own weed and shrooms...
>>
>>25091210
this us the truth, anyone who'd be willing to go to a meetup is a fucking normalfag or /soc/ tourist.
>>
I live in Montreal
>>
I'll come over what's your email? do you have any games?
>>
A) Continental US is way too large, unless you live in a major city other people will be too few and far between to make a meetup worthwhile

B) The only thing sadder than a one person alone is a bunch of ronery robots who don't know each other, and whose only commonality is that they're all social outcasts, awkwardly trying to make conversation.
Worst case scenario you get that one guy with absolutely zero tact spouting memes way too loudly while everyone else excuse themselves to the bathrooms and don't return.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.