[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"So why'd you try to like kill yourself or whatever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: hospital pov.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hospital pov.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
>"So why'd you try to like kill yourself or whatever? Dont you know how sad it would make your family? Do you have a girlfriend or somebody you live with we can call?"
>>
>>25088948
I've never tried to kill myself.
>>
>>25088948
Going back to the psych ward on Wednesday senpai

If I don't I'll probably do it
>>
I've felt like it, but I couldn't kill myself. I feel like it wouldn't make much of a difference if I disappeared but I don't know. I want to keep going to see if it gets better but all I seem to do is mess up and get worse
>>
>tfw a nurse will never save you from hurting yourself than fall in love with your miserable ways and teach you how to have fun and enjoy living again
>The Shins will never be the soundtrack to your life
>>
>>25088948
when I tried to kill myself some faggot doctor came in and tried to lecture me on money or some gay shit BOOHOO I had to pay for the bus instead of getting a coffee. Yeah well I'm scared of talking because I used to get forcefed soap when I was a kid
>>
>Confide in only "friend" that I spent all night outside during a snowstorm hoping I'd fall asleep and freeze to death
>Yeah, in retrospect it was a horrible idea. Well, telling the "friend" who "loved me". (I never really had romantic feelings for her and neither did she have them for me because she was married, but it was nice having someone to talk to)
>I ended up spending from 10 to 4 out in the cold, but I couldn't fall asleep.
>Walk back to dorm
>Apparently she called campus police
>Get taken to hospital
>Getting blood taken
>Pass out because I haven't eaten or drunken anything in God knows how long
>Wake up
>Entire ER staff is around me
>One of them goes, in the most sarcastic, bitchy tone you could ever expect "we'll you got our attention"

>Spend five days sitting around doing puzzles
>Literally talked to one therapist, one psychiatrist, and one social worker for 30 minutes total the entire time
>Get out
>"Friend" didn't even visit or check up on me or anything
>Haven't talked to her since
>>
>>25089249
Similar story here senpai, I'll reply with it.
>>
>>25089249
>confiding in a woman
JUST DO IT
JUST
JUST
JUST
>>
>>25089006
is this a normal thing for the r9k crowd? psych wards and wearing womens skins?
>>
>>25089249
>have massive panic attack, combined with major depressive disorder
>first time ever having panic attack
>freaked the fuck out
>have absolutely no idea what to do
>want to just fucking kill myself to make the sadness and complete anxiety stop
>make a post on facebook saying that i was sorry if i did anything
>bitch that is always a fucking roasty cunt to me gets aboard the "don't do it, anon!" wagon
>don't reply to her, otherwise i'd probably tell her that i hoped after i killed myself that wherever i ended up, i hoped she would be there soon too
>next day called to office
>"anon, have you been having trouble with depression?"
>told almost all of my teachers fucking MONTHS prior to this that I have, explaining to them why I haven't been doing my work at all
>try not to but fail and give sarcastic answer
>assistant principal actually acts sympathetic for once in his fucking life that i've seen
>get sent home for a few days to relax
>come back
>never find out who told principal
>saw screenshots of my post when i talked to principal, there were no comments when it was posted
>first person to comment? roasty cunt.
>the next week roasty cunt is even more roasty and cunty
>mfw
>>
>>25089298
Lesson learned, trust me. Really, it wasn't that she called the police. For that she was just trying to help. It's that she completely gave up on me. We were pretty good friends for a couple years. Then things got bad for me one year. She was my only friend on campus the entire year, and she knew that, but she still decided that year she no longer wanted to even see me in person anymore. Once I stopped texting her, she stopped texting me. I guess she just had too many other friends to care about.

Oh well, I don't even give a shit anymore. It's happened too many times to count regardless of friend gender.
>>
>>25089249
>>One of them goes, in the most sarcastic, bitchy tone you could ever expect "we'll you got our attention"

Heh, I would have been pissed off and tried to attack her. What a cunt.
>>
>>25089397
She saved your life so that she would have someone to be roasty and cunty towards :^)
>>
>>25089249
Here's another one too, since it's related and it's also so fucking irritating.

>last band performance in hs
>get on bus
>roasty cunt from before is in trouble
>having a panic attack
>blond stacycunt behind me says "It's a seizure! I've seen it before so even though I have no medical knowledge, it obviously is one!"
>roasty cunt is literally just sitting there, crying and moaning and hitting her head against the seat
>kindly ("kindly") explain to stacycunt that this is obviously not a fucking seizure, it's probably a panic attack
>calls me a fucking idiot that has no idea what i'm saying
>emts are called
>say that she was taking ANXIETY MEDICATION
>look at stacycunts
>still refuse to admit that i was right
>suddenly entire half of bus starts to shit on me for "downplaying the problem"
>have major social anxiety already
>start having legitimate panic attack then and there
>hyperventilating so much that my vision is basically gone and my head is a mile in the fucking clouds
>friend next to me asks if im ok
>barely hear him through the sound of my heart pounding
>manage to choke out "panic...attack"
>Stacy Whores 4: Return of the Cuntbaggery
>"That isn't a panic attack, you piece of shit"
>immediately rage takes over
>panic attack still very much in effect
>look straight in stacy's eyes and give a look that i have never been able to replicate since
>she looks legitimately terrified
>use the last of my energy to choke out something like "go fucking shoot yourself, you knowitall cuntbag" (memory is blurry, again, hyperventilating a fucking lot)
>pass out from lack of oxygen
>wake up
>back at school on bus, everyone starting to get out
>get up slowly, eyes meet with stacy's
>looks terrified, and rushes out of the bus

>mfw
>>
>>25089397
I really hate that shit. People love to pretend to care. I went to university in Virginia during the VTech shootings, so on normie book for months everyone had that "Hokie strong" shit up. I fucking despise that shit. People don't give a shit about how shootera develop. I'm not in any way advocating hurting othera, but I still fucking hate how people just do shit like that to pretend they care when really they wouldn't do a god samned thing to actually male a difference in someone struggling with mental illness.

For better or worse, I hope things have at the very least improved. They have for me.
>>
>>25089608
sre you oksy anon? your keyboard seema broken
>>
File: pepethepillow.png (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepethepillow.png
118 KB, 500x500
>Implying I will wake up
>Implying I won't make it so I will be absolutely sure I will die
>Implying I'll tell anyone before I do it
>Implying

Get on my level, OP. If you tell ANYONE about your depression you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>25089691
No I'm using my phone while laying on the floor.
>>
File: 9bc.png (1 MB, 928x1129) Image search: [Google]
9bc.png
1 MB, 928x1129
>>25089701
So you aren't going to wake up?
You cannot wake up inside?
You cannot be saved from the nothing you've become?
>>
>>25089330
so it seems
>>
>>25088948
It really sounds like psych wards just make people want to kill themselves even more.
>>
>>25089006
watcha going back for anon?
>>
>>25089701
keep it this way, don't tell anyone shit. I did when I was drunk as fuck and had a episode, stupid stupid stupid stupid.
>>
>>25088948
That nurse is a cutie :3
>>
>>25089805
>implying being an empty shell isn't the highest form a human can ascent to
>posting underfail meme cancer
>>
>>25089249
>One of them goes, in the most sarcastic, bitchy tone you could ever expect "we'll you got our attention"
would have pretended to have a muscle spasm to smack her tbqh
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.