[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand women, I have the worst luck with them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450074954616.jpg (35 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
1450074954616.jpg
35 KB, 500x583
I don't understand women, I have the worst luck with them. They make you try to figure everything out and are never straight forward.

>Example
>Girl types to me on Snapchat didn't send the message though
>See she's typing for a minute but didn't send a message
>I send one her a message to make it easier for her
>make small talk
>ask if she wants to hang out because she texted me randomly
>doesn't respond at all after

Why they do dis?

>in b4 not a robot because a girl talked to me
>>
There's a fine line between rape and staying a virgin
>>
>asking girls out over chat
She doesn't want to go out because you're a beta.
>>
>>25088741
rape???

>comment not original bs
>>
>>25088817
Well most girls usually doesn't know what they want, so you have to encourage them. The tricky part is figuring out where the line is.
>>
>>25088810
How else are you supposed to ask a girl to hang out?
>>
>>25088862
If they text you i assume they want to talk/see you but I guess not
>>
>>25088874
They are the ones who will ask you out, if they find you interesting. But for them to find you interesting, you actually have to be either good looking, rich or very social
>>
>>25088953
ahh so basically im screwed
>>
>>25088911
It means they're interested but that doesn't mean you'll get laid.
>>
>>25088691
women expect you to be a fucking mind reader.
>>
>>25088874
Talk to one in real life and ask them to go out with you.
>>
File: 1450076347535.png (125 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1450076347535.png
125 KB, 480x690
>>25089095

>implying I go out
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.