[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no 70s Carrie Fisher gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: l4Fs7ry.jpg (395 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
l4Fs7ry.jpg
395 KB, 1280x1024
>tfw no 70s Carrie Fisher gf
>>
>those feet

This is an original comment about sexy feet
>>
>>25088595
She was stoned out of her mind on coke for 99% of the time between 1977 and 1985.

Hope you don't mind a junkie gf
>>
>>25088595
>multiple coke nails
she was so beautiful too
>>
Goddamn her ass is so fucking tight
>>
>>25088595
It's such a shame how women age. She was really hot back then but when I look at that picture all I can think of is the fat old lady she is now.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 726x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 726x590
Went searching for Carrie fisher and coke after reading this. Amazing you can still learn stuff at such an advanced age as I am.
>>
Can some one post all possible spoilers for episode 7 I'm going to /mischief/ on these normies
>>
>>25089002

Happens to the best of them. Even Audrey Hepburn looked meh as she aged. Granted I'd still fuck Helen Mirren.
>>
>>25089437

Darth Vader gets killed by Luke, his son.
>>
I'd still fuck her now.
>>
>>25088595
Muh dick
>>25088650
No problem
>>
>>25089469
holden rapes his sister, phoebe.
>>
>>25089437
The black guy wakes up next to Patrick Duffy and it was all a dream
>>
Its a shame that Han Solo was killed in the star wars movie
>>
>>25089437
Han solo gets killed by his son, who is the bad guy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.