[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if I found a girlfriend, I'd probably scare her off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ScRR6.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
Even if I found a girlfriend, I'd probably scare her off with how much of a needy wreck I am.

Anyone know this feel?
>>
Why'd it have to be like this shinji
>>
>>25088441

Don't worry about it. You're never going to get a girlfriend. Cheer up.
>>
>>25088441
I know that feel all too well anon. Actually I think there's a girl interested in me but I want to push her away because I know I'd become dependent on her. My khv brain doesn't know what affection is and would probably over react to a sudden dose of it
>>
>>25088441
Some of them wants to use you, some of them want to be used by you
>>
>>25088441
> knows that feel
> met really nice person online
> chat 3+ hours a day on mic
> she disappears for two days
> panics and sends one too many msgs
> scared of inevitable rejection
> she's says she cool with and its okay
> never mic chat again
> rarely text
> lonely again
>>
File: feels.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
I know what's you mean, anon. I keep making my ex mad at me when I try to talk to her.
>>
>>25088831
Hey Marilyn how you doing filthy animal
>>
>>25088568
Yep. Like a lonely dog being pet for the first time in years. You'd be stuck to her like glue.

This is why it's better to be single. If you never have anything then there is nothing to lose.
>>
Fuck, this is me. I'm too clingy.
>>
>>25088441
I got a gf and I don't like her as much as she likes me and now I'm only staying with her out of fear of hurting her feelings. These feels were unexpected and remain unwelcome.
>>
>>25088441
I know that feel awfully well. I get so clingy and attach myself to random guys I don't even know as well and end up suffering because they don't know I exist.
>>
>>25090804
Just end it tbqh senpai
>>
>>25088441
I feel ya, mang.

I'm way too fucking clingy with my friends inb4 get out normie and if I had a gf I'd prolly be too clingy with her too.
>>
Yeah, I got one for a while but I'm really mentally ill and she left me.
>>
>>25090855
I'm gonna try and fake it for a little while longer, she's gonna be out of town for xmas so hopefullly the break will soften the blow when I break the news.
>>
I barely even know what affection is like. I don't think I've ever had someone care about me more than I cared about them. If they did, they didn't show it.
>>
Currently in the process of doing it
She approached me but now its like she isnt even interested in me
>>
All I want is a cute girl to listen to my problems while I hug her and cry
>>
>>25091132
that's a lot to ask for. the only way you can get that is if you have money to offer in return.
>>
>>25091768
But I want her to do it because she cares, not because I'm paying her.
>>
>>25091997
Well, it's not directly paying her.
it's more along the perspective that no grill will care if you don't have money.
it's like having money is a prerequisite to having a grill be open to caring about you.
especially in the case where you are talking about your problems and crying.

grill (consciously or unconsciously) ask themselves - will being with this guy make my life better? if they can answer "yes" with confidence, they are open to caring about you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.