[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 6 weeks ago >Meet 9/10 goth girl online >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450044033219.jpg (165 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
1450044033219.jpg
165 KB, 768x820
>Be me, 6 weeks ago
>Meet 9/10 goth girl online
>She likes me, I like her
>Makes racist, antisemitic, LGBTAVMDWK+phobic jokes
>Supports Trump
>Smells of 4chan
>Go to mall with her
>Goes well
>Fast forward to today
>Go for a walk in the woods
>Getting dark
>Get lost in woods for two hours
>Hold hands
>Find our way out, walk home
>Make a joke about being otherkin
>Say I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
>She starts reciting Navy Seals copypasta

What do? I have the power to make her mine any second I choose to.
>>
>goth
>9/10

Pick one.
>>
Sounds like /b/ tier garbage.
>>
>>25088136
You have to ask her to be your gf with memes, like that one autist from reddit did for prom
>>
>>25088136
>goth
>supports Donald "meme" Trump

I don't believe you one bit

also

>you both shout memes at each other IRL.

You belong together, if only because you're doing the world a service by keeping two retards isolated from the rest of society.
>>
>>25088136
epic post my friend; now go back to /b/.
>>
>>25088271
>>you both shout memes at each other IRL.
>You belong together, if only because you're doing the world a service by keeping two retards isolated from the rest of society.

this

don't reproduce
>>
>>25088136
what does she look like?
she sounds bretty desu senpai

but its almost too good to be true
>>
>>25088206
Kill yourself oh faggot redditor
>>
Do you really want to date a living, breathing meme?
>>
>>25088136
she sounds qute

too bad her personality sounds like utter garbage

4chan females are always inevitably fucked in the head, especially a hot goth girl, get the FUCK out of there. I guarantee she is a huge slut, she will cheat on you, you WILL look back on this and cringe at the idea of dating an immature memespouting faggotess. Just break it off
>>
>>25088136
Wow nice meme relationship. Off yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.