[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, help me out. Im going to the met with this friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 296x170
Hey /r9k/, help me out.
Im going to the met with this friend on the new years eve. He is going to introduce his girlfriend to me, and there is also going to be a female friend of him that i talked a little on Facebook in early 2015. I thought she liked me since she would talk to me on Facebook almost every day but one day she just stopped. We had some high sexual tension conversations on Facebook but we never actually met in person.
So, my question is, how should i behave in the new years eve? Should i try to talk to her a lot, be quiet and only talk to my friend? What should i do?
Please guide me.
Oh, one more thing, im moving from this city 2 weeks after the new years eve, but i would really like to spend some time with her if that is possible.
>>
File: asanoo.jpg (8 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
asanoo.jpg
8 KB, 323x156
Help guys im sad and i dont know what i should do
>>
Pretend that it's your first time meeting her
>>
>>25088423
But should i talk to her directly? like there is going to be 3 person there, my friend, my friend's gf and her. My friend and his gf are probably going to be kissing each other and shit like that so what should i do
or should i just talk to my friend and his gf and ignore her
i feel like its going to be awkward as fuck if i talk to her directly since we havent talked on Facebook since april
>>
>>25088589
Then why even bother going you fucking cuck
>>
>>25088638
well my friend invited me and i really want to try this before i move out of town
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.