[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not having a girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: whats_your_excuse.jpg (128 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
whats_your_excuse.jpg
128 KB, 640x640
This guy can get married, what's your excuse?
>>
>>25088108
I'm not looking. I'm taking the normies' advice and waiting for her to come to me.
>>
I'm 20 years old and I'm a college dropout who has never had a job because I'm too depressed to fill out applications and I don't have any references and I don't have friends and time is like a black hole that is just sucking up more and more of my life every day as I choose to do nothing
>>
>>25088108
how can fat losers even get girlfriends???
>>
He has a personality
>>
>>25088148
be a normie, have money, know how to function in society. you know, the usual.
>>
>>25088148
She might be a shitty person, or have finished her turn on the meat windmill that every girl has access to and decided to settle down with a "nice guy" with lots of cash. Maybe she can feel her biological clock ticking, telling her to settle down with anything that's willing to accept her past her prime
>>
>>25088108
I'm a non meme-tier manlet

This won't be original
>>
>>25088108
I'm not settling for used up whores.
>muh virgin pure gf
Fuckoff, anything beyond virgin is someone else's leftovers and probably a trainwreck of mental problems coming with it.
>>
File: confirmed fat chad.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
confirmed fat chad.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
confirmed fat chad, guys.
>>
>>25088255

This also applies to me, but I don't actually want a gf anymore

Being a genetic undesirable and mocked/denigrated for it opens your eyes to how disgusting and detestable people really are
>>
File: tfw.jpg (73 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
73 KB, 960x636
If he can do it, we can too, right robots?
>>
>>25088338
Yep, fuck women and fuck society. I don't really care though, since I never planned on getting married anyway.
>>
File: pain.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>25088108
Because I'm absolutely insufferable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.