[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Give yourself five reasons why you should remain completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1444378470365.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444378470365.gif
1 MB, 300x300
ITT: Give yourself five reasons why you should remain completely celibate.

>I'm an extremely insufferable, annoying, and unlikeable person IRL, I feel it would be almost disrespectful to even involve myself in a women's life
>I'm terribly awkward with women anyways so what's the point (why else would I be here?)
>I never wanna have children because I'm afraid that they'll be just as mentally fucked as I am (or better yet, worse)
>I'm a literal laughing-stock, all I do for the most part is unknowingly embarrass myself in front of people, and that's only going to add even a lot more embarrassment to any woman I'm with
>if anything, at my absolute best I would make a terrible boyfriend
>>
i'm ugly, and fat, and a wizard
>>
>>25088078
oh well anon, I'm not that great either. why do you need to come up with these reasons to be celibate when they supposedly already make you celibate? Like why think about trying to be eternally celibate when you don't need to think about it?
>>
I got molested as a kid and feel like shit now.
>>
I can't tolerate people
I'm afraid of intimacy
I hate humanity
I have no social skills
I have a terrible personality
>>
>>25088163
Because I need to keep on reminding myself how much of a total piece of useless shit I am.
>>
>>25088078
1. I have extremly low self-esteem and would be skeptical as to why anyone would choose me when there are millions of other better males out there
2. I am unable to take imitative in any way
3. I have extreme anxiety all around and probably could not do regular date things
4. I will not know that someone likes me unless they tell me constantly, I need a lot of convincing
5. I am below average looking, which even if not a dealbreaker in itself, combines with 1-4 to make me permavirgin worthy
>>
File: 1448847084741.jpg (145 KB, 800x783) Image search: [Google]
1448847084741.jpg
145 KB, 800x783
>>25088078
>He thinks /r9k/ is serious about this "tfw no gf" thing
>He hasn't realized 90% of this board is normies shitposting to mock the 10% actual autistic robots
>He thought /r9k/ was his safe space hug box

Btw you could have just compressed those 5 reasons into "socially inept"
>>
>>25088078
Not a reason why.

The only reason is might be that most people are shit, i might need to find someone that hasn't completely degenerated, and invest my time and energy in her.
>>
>>25088078
I'm not going to remain completely celibate but I don't think my extremely cynical and nhilistic outlook on most things really puts off a lot of girls.
>>
>>25088868
didn't mean to throw don't in there.
>>
File: thylane blondeau dress.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
thylane blondeau dress.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>25088078
I am a pedophile

I dont want to go to jail

Adult women no longer cut it

even before I became a pedo, it was not like adult women would have wanted to fuck me, since they all want Chad

Adult women have proved themselves to be disgusting shallow whores thanks to sluttiness, feminism, hypergamy.

I cant even look at adult women anymore without getting nauseated, even if they are attractive (funny how the more an adult woman is attractive, the more she looks like a little girl.)

Yemen is pretty far away and I would not know how to live there (Marrying little girls is legal in Yemen)
>>
>shitty manlet (shorter than 5'8) genes, wouldn't want to force a child to have to live the same life as me
>mixed race so will undoubtedly have freak children
>too much of a coward to even try to get gf
>suicidal and depressed, hopeless future
>sweaty hands all the time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.