[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to be smoking some weed with "friends" this weekend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: 140110_marijuana_ap_605.jpg (119 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
140110_marijuana_ap_605.jpg
119 KB, 605x328
Going to be smoking some weed with "friends" this weekend.

I haven't smoked in about two years, what do I do? I forgot.
>>
>>25087910
Stick half the pipe into your mouth, kinda like you're sucking a dick, and just blow.
>>
>>25088120
this, you cup your right hand under the piece like you're stroking the balls and blow as hard as you can
>>
Enjoy feeling awkward and uncomfortable as you get noided out and they all converse like normal people and you realize you aren't one of them.
>>
>>25087910
Shove the marijuana into your asshole and light it. Best high you'll ever get. Don't forget to tell your friends you vape every few minutes too.
>>
>>25087910
Why the fuck would you smoke weed with other people
I never understood this
I go out of my fucking mind when I smoke
>>
>>25088342
Right in the feels, one of the reasons I stopped. Literally made me quiet and retarded everytime even though I enjoyed the feel.
>>
>>25087910
small hit. find comfort zone. don't fall into peer pressure it will ruin your night. bring a benzo if you have. smoke too much you will probably have a panic attack.
>>
>>25088342
Surprisingly the reason I stopped smoking with groups. My old manager who'd sell to me was chill and we'd talk about just random shit or what's going on in the world.

But once a bigger group hits, everyone gets so bloody convoluted that there's no point in talking since nothing adds to the conversation; not even what they're saying.

Another thing I never understood is how someone can be like "I'm good" and stop smoking. If there's still weed, you can still smoke. Most I've done in a night is an oz of kine weed. Fun for the mind, not the wallet.

It eventually turns into them talking about weed, beer, or times they've smoked weed or drank beer. 420 Mayne, blazzeee ittt AYYYYYYYY
>>
>>25088524
>>25088481

Weed is not a social drug at all, thats what alcohol and benzos were made for. Only time I ever leave my house stoned is to either get food or go to the gym. Its for alone time.
>>
>>25088524
People say they're good when they're high enough, Anon. Not everyone has the habit of over-smoking until it's gone... If you're high, stop and smoke again when you are coming down.
>>
>>25088524
>if there's still weed, you can still smoke
weed is fucking expensive dude
if i'm high enough i'm saving that shit
>>
File: radical islam.jpg (85 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
radical islam.jpg
85 KB, 960x640
>>25088120
>read that as "stick the half pipe into your mouth"

that's a pretty big mouth for kids to skate in
>>
>>25088524
Once you smoke long enough for a number of years you realize that taking two hits of a joint or pipe gets you just as high as smoking two blunts.
>>
>>25088342
That happens to me too. I get ridiculously shaky and unable to stand too, so it's really awkward while I inevitably shuffle to my room. I don't really like weed because it makes me hear voices in the noise.
>>
>>25088516
why are stoners the worst group when it comes to peer pressure?

i went over to some dude's house to smoke with a friend and they get the bong out; I take like one rip and I'm good, my shit is fried, my friend is obviously beyond fucked up
but these faggots just keep going on and on about it, and hassling me and him to "take another hit" or "do a dab, brah!"; i eventually just got up and went to the bathroom to mellow out
>>
>>25088647

Why are you such a lil bitch? Seems like you need to take another hit and chill out brah. Its just weed.
>>
>>25088647
Don't worry, not everyone is that juvenile.
>>
>>25088699
Why don't you go hit another dab and go drool in the closet you musky faggot?
>>
>>25087910
>tfw my first time smoking out of a bong with other people
>at a girl's apartment who I had a crush on
>she's always making fun of how I'm not a pro stoner like her
>"here anon can you pack this bowl"
>...
>"PACK THE BOWL ANON"
>I know these are English words but they don't make sense to me and I'm not even high yet. Pack the bowl? In my suitcase? what? what bowl?
>eventually other guy there fills the weed-holding thing with weed
>"haha anon you never smoked out of a bong did you? I want to see you try"
>seen it in movies
>"o-okay"
>put my face on the top
>light weed
>inhale
>"omganonwhatareyoudoingyou'renotlightingtheweedallthewaythroughyou'regonnawastetheweedandnotclearthebowllikeomg"
>WAY too much smoke
>cough into bong
>burning weed and week-old bong water goes flying
>girl is mad
>I think it's hilarious
>clean it up
>girl then shows me how much of a pro stoner she is and how great she is at smoking out of bong and how much higher she can get thean me like I have no idea what it is to be really high I'm just a a weed noob.

As cliche as it is to say, I love weed but absolutely hate stoners and most weed culture.
>>
How do I stop from shaking like I've got Parkinson's or something when I smoke weed? It's so unpleasant that the whole high gets ruined. Should I just smoke less?
>>
>>25088749
sorry to tell you anon but you have parkinson's
that's not the weed
>>
Does weed fuck up the lungs or nah?
>>
>>25088799
A little bit yeah. Smoking it does.

On one hand, it's a bronchial dilator and expectorant.

On the other hand, you're inhaling smoke from burning plants.

If you're concerned, either vape it or bake it.
>>
>>25088724
That sounds funny as fuck, I've been in situations like that and the best way to go about it is to just low-key mock them
>>
>>25088883
how do i do that? the low-key part.
>>
>>25088883
Close to quints there anon.

Another time some guy offered "a shot" to a girl as we were smoking and I thought the guy had a bottle of tequila or something and I was like "oh hey I'll take one if you don't mind" when the girl refused.

Had I known that this was meme stoner talk for "sensually blow smoke into a person's mouth" I would have not asked for one.
>>
>>25088914
Just tell her that actual cool people don't brag about how much of a stoner they are, they just smoke a bowl to themselves after everyone smokes.

You don't need to be a dick if your tolerance is higher than someone around you. Personally, I get jealous that only a few hits gets some folks where they want to be.

Sidenote: Does anyone find it difficult to get high in a group smoking session?
>>
>>25088930
Hahahahaha... I can almost see it due to the awkwardness becoming sentient and bioluminescing.

>"oh hey i'll take a shot"

>his face gets close to yours

>"o-okay i guess heh"
>>
>>25088914
Guy you were replying to here, make little jokey comments while she lights the bowl like "wow you're so good at smoking weed!" then ave a cheeky giggle at her expense. It's lowkey cus she would seem unreasonable if she got mad at that but you still assert your dominance.
>>
>>25089000
Don't. This is called being passive aggressive.

You combat aggressive with aggressive. That's how you actually assert dominance.
>>
>>25088945
>Sidenote: Does anyone find it difficult to get high in a group smoking session?

I find that the high is almost always never there until you either all walk to another location and you're all like "whoa, there it is ahaha" or you get up to go to the washroom or the kitchen or something. Once the group gets moving or you momentarily break away from the group you realize just how high you are.

>>25088984
exactly that and he was all like "oh well you sure bro? I don't mind but it's your call"

gayest thing I ever did
>>
>>25089066
This. Drop your pants, spread your cheeks and immediately shit inside the bong to establish your role as Alpha of the pack.
>>
>>25089066
w-w-wrong, you're showing your autism when you actually care enough about a dumb bitch to be aggressive to her.
>>
File: frog meme gun.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
frog meme gun.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>PUFF PUFF PASS BRO
>NO BRO I CALLED SPARKS ON IT BRO
>BRO DON'T PASS IT TO ME CHERRY FIRST BRO
>BRO WHO MESSED UP THE ROTATION THE ROTATION IS ALL MESSED UP BRO
>BRO THE JOINT IS RUNNING IT'S RUNNING BRO BRO FIX THE JOINT IT'S RUNNING
>BRO WHO TOOK MY LIGHTER I HAD IT ON MY AND NOW IT'S GONE BRO
>BRO DID I EVER TELL YOU MY EPIC 8-MINUTE STORY ABOUT THAT TIME I GOT DRUNK
>mfw fun smoking session with relaxed stoner friends

some are all right actually but damn if there isn't always a group exactly like that.
>>
>>25089195
some stoners are just too obnoxious. I usually smoke with my roomie and a couple uni girls we know

we usually stand around outside and bullshit. Its relaxed, as smoking weed should be
>>
>>25089195
>Have only smoked with other people twice
>Don't know what any of these phrases mean
I think its a good feel, i'm not sure
>>
>>25089476
puff puff pass = two hits and pass
sparks = first hit
cherry = when the bowl is lit on it's own in between hits
rotation = the order of passing
running = the joint is burning faster on one side (also called canoeing)

4 u anon
>>
>>25088724
If you're new to something, veterans of that something are going to make fun of you no matter what that something is.
>>
god I fucking hate stoners

get some real drugs you fucking faggots

>bro this one time I smoked some bud and like I was so high bro like shit ONE LOVE PEACE
>>
>>25089509
hit = inhaling weed

just to be as clear as possible.

>>25089575
actually no.

I've done quite a few things in my life so far from Jiu Jitsu & Karate to swimming and hunting.

REAL veterans are either enjoying themselves and letting the new folks figure it out for themselves, or they're more than willing to help them out.

Plus these weren't "veterans" these were college kids who started smoking in their last year of jr high or something.
>>
>>25089612
weed is fun but pills rock
>barssssssssss for daysssssssssssssssss
>work with elderly people
>steal scripts
>get fucked up all day
ye ye ye
>>
>>25089129
lol'd

>>25089100
Yeah, I get what you mean about the moving thing. I am talking about times when there are like 7-10 people where everyone has weed and there are 3-4 pipes and a couple of joints being passed around.

I find I just don't really get that high... that, or I get so high that I am no longer high. Or so high that I forget what normal is.
>>
>>25089161
No, no, it is the act of feigning apathy that makes you beta. What you should do is let her know that she is so insignificant to you that you are willing to insult her around her own friends in her own house, and if she kicks you out laugh and leave. Then she'll be mad and talk about you for years.
>>
>>25089129
Then you take the biggest rip you can, sucking your own shit into your mouth before torpedoing that bitch right in the eyes with it.
>>
Who /shatter/ here?

Crumble and budder just aren't good enough desu
>>
>>25090488
Was ist das?
>>
>>25090599
I think what the other anons were talking about, shitting in a bong and then smoking out of it
>>
>>25088984
Me and my friends gave each other shotguns all the time. That was the 90s though. I guess people still do it
>>
>>25090699
Yeah, me too, but the awkwardness of not knowing what it is and then suddenly someone's in your bubble. It's just funny.
>>
>>25090634
>shitting in a bong

u fucking wot
>>
>>25091150
it's called a shatter bruh, do u even dib dab dub?
>>
I only take drugs with people as harm reduction when there's a chance something could kill me or permanently harm me. Like heavy psychs, lots of stims or opiates, etc. I'll smoke weed with people if I like them and they want to do something but smoking alone is just as fine.
>>
File: 1422852026671.png (25 KB, 155x157) Image search: [Google]
1422852026671.png
25 KB, 155x157
>>25091150
bruh, do you even yabba dabba doo?

are you a dabber dan man dabbit or what bruH?
>>
>>25091290
BRUH DANK DRO PIFF PUFF
>>
drugs threa? anyone know where i can get some lsd?
>>
>>25088600
wouldnt mind a piece of that
>>
File: 1419486352530.jpg (12 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1419486352530.jpg
12 KB, 210x240
>>25091369
dab me the FUCK up
>>
Sativa > Indica kohai desu wa
>>
File: 1449189293047.jpg (113 KB, 465x750) Image search: [Google]
1449189293047.jpg
113 KB, 465x750
>>25087910

Offer to throw down a couple bucks if it isn't your weed. Beyond that, always bring something. Like a speaker, some snacks, a new piece maybe. If you bring something to share they will be more likely to invite you the next time. If you have a Spotify subscription I find that always go over well, because you can not only play whatever you want but you can also take requests.

If your "friends" aren't really lucky (or trashy I guess) you'll probably be outside, don't forget to wear warm clothes. A friend's girlfriend ruined the vibe one night bc she dressed sexy in late October and she complained the entire fucking time, then we had to go in early, then on top of that she threw up and we had to take care of her all night. Fuck that chick.

I'd say just don't be afraid to say "nah man Im good" if you're high enough and someone is passing you the bowl. People will side with you if anyone tries to peer pressure you, that doesn't really fly after high school.
>>
>tfw 80 milligrams of THC from chocolate and candy, and about to smoke another bowl
Also on some benzo's and just sniffed the last of my H and speed.

Rome is burning and fiddling is so damn fun
>>
>>25088799
The smoke isn't carcinogenic, there's been no cases of lung cancer from weed. Coughing super hard probably isnt good for your oesophagus, and it makes your throat sore for a bit, but as for long term effects, I dont think there is any.
>>
>>25088524
>>25088481
>>25088342

Holy fucking shit this.

And then they start talking about their exs or how many girls they fucked and it makes you feel like shit because you thought you were just getting decent game because you were talking to that one girl on Facebook but then since you're high you start to analyze everything from your whole life to reason out why you're a virgin and then you feel even more terrible because you remember traumatic and terrible memories to the point where you don't want to listen about anything about yourself. So while your friends are high and shit havin a blast, you're just sitting there quiet because you feel like a failure in life and you feel like you're destined to be a loser especially since you just smoked weed.

>>25088620

Nah nigga

Smoking two full blunts to yourself is more dank than taking hits from a pipe
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.