[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Welcome to the workplace, anon. >Before you begin, we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>Welcome to the workplace, anon.

>Before you begin, we just have a precautionary question;
>How many friends do you have?

What do?
>>
>>25087896
Nobody knows the number of friends they have, this is a silly situation that never happens.
>>
Oh lots...
*waves hand dismissively*
Now, where do I sit?
>>
>>25087939
>Hasn't even played the sims
>>
File: 1449539673539.jpg (57 KB, 785x800) Image search: [Google]
1449539673539.jpg
57 KB, 785x800
>>25087939
>Nobody knows the number of friends they have
Maybe if they're a friendless beta. If you have any friends, you should easily be able to count them.
>>
I'm a lone wolf. People tend to get in the way of my work.
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED, OR AM I FREE TO GO?

AM I BEING DETAINED, OR AM I FREE TO GO?
>>
File: 1440317157543.png (572 KB, 700x666) Image search: [Google]
1440317157543.png
572 KB, 700x666
>>25087982
>I'm a lone wolf. People tend to get in the way of my work.

edgy
>>
>>25087981
if you're a friendless beta, you know how many friends you have. If you have some friends, it's unlikely that you can count them with your fingers, which is beyond the range of quantity people are able to measure off the top of their head.
>>
>>25087896
I was told I wasn't allowed to bring friends.
>>
1000, I'm glad you asked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.