[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you sit down in the library >you look up and see her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: cute.jpg (46 KB, 299x450) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
46 KB, 299x450
>you sit down in the library
>you look up and see her
> she says Hi

what do you do next?
>>
Say hi back
>>
File: 1446753319140.jpg (87 KB, 1030x767) Image search: [Google]
1446753319140.jpg
87 KB, 1030x767
>start screaming REEEEEEEEEEEE while I shit on my hand
>spread the shit all over my face
>go apeshit
>start singing NORMIE GET OUT NORMIE GET OUT
>TIK TOK TIK TOK
>dies
>>
>>25087742
Say "hi how are you?" Or something sort of dismissively nice. I have a gf already, and I can't be friends with women. I'd rather not talk in a library as well
>>
>>25087769
"How's your day going, Anon?" she says, smiling.
>>
>>25087784
My day is fine, how is yours going?
>>
>>25087742
say hello and leave. im too retarded to read, i have a vagina, am not gay, seeth with furious jealousy because she's prettier than me, go home, clean my ar15 and think of revenge.
>>
>>25087819
You sound like you need some attention. Here's a (You) for (You)
>>
>>25087842
the only thing i need right now is to get off this forum before people start bullying me and calling me a roastie.
>>
fuck you smiling at? wanna fight, pussy?
>>
>>25087875
NIGGERS NEED TO LEAVE
>>
>>25087875
C'mon now, you wouldn't have brought up your gender unless you wanted some piping hot attention from desperate robots.
>>
>>25087742
Shhhh no talking, roastie
>>
Stand up slowly stare at her, and I whisper you can see me start slowly backing away while ripping at your face leaving keep deep wounds in your skin. mutter uncomprehensively about spectral waves yell you're the chosen one jump out nearest window
>>
>>25087769
You degenerate
>>
>>25087908
I guess I could of pretended to be male and bragged about how I would be indifferent to that smiling whore in the library.
>>
>that tattoo
*smacks her on the forehead and walks away, indifferently*
>>
>>25087993
Yeah. But i guess the cat's out of the bag now, ain't it? But whatever, i'm not bullying anyone today, i'll just sit back and talk to anons
>>
Are you really wearing a sweater vest as a top
>>
Quickly say "yep" with a disgusted face and keep reading my mangos
>>
>>25088009
What tattoo?
>>
>>25088009
>that twat: you
fuck off gayore
>>
>>25087742
>> she says Hi

>tfw her voice is deeper than mine
>tfw she's got about 8" of height on me

Nod back, almost say hi back when I realize she's talking to some guy behind me.

>he sits down next to her, drapes an arm over her shoulders with a proprietary air, and glowers at me like the fucking unwanted interloper I am.
>fade into the stacks
>>
>>25087742
>say hey back
>smile
>walk up to her
>stick my hand down her pants
>finger her
>she gets so turned on that we go back to her place to fuck
and that, /r9k/, is how you get gf
>>
what the fuck is wrong with her shoulder
>>
>>25088087
*puts glasses back on, does a 360, and walks out of the room*
I seriously thought her right upper arm had a tattoo but I guess the ridge of where her shoulder meets arm blends in near-flush with the chair behind her.
>>
>>25087742
nice argyle sweater faggot, where's the rest of it? away on vacation with your boobs?
>>
>>25087742
s-sorry i didn't mean to sit here. i th-thought you were s-someone else. s-someone whose cunt doesn't smell like horse manure.
>>
Say hi back and feed her some food, women shouldn't be this thin.
>>
>wonder why any woman would start a conversation with me
"Anon, can you help me with this programming homework"
>There it is
>>
>>25088149
> tried this
> am getting charged with sexual assualt
I guess i will be someones gf in prison
>>
>>25087875
post pictures of your vagooba plz
>>
>>25087742

>I'm sorry i did not mean to stare rape you xir.
>Please don't call the police i will check my privilege
>>
File: 1220550872-AAFRED01.jpg (22 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1220550872-AAFRED01.jpg
22 KB, 290x290
4 SCOOPS CMON!
>>
>>25089665

I have had this exact internal dialog play out.
>>
I would fall in love, talk to her on Facebook, then realize how of a normie she is and delete her
i have been doing this for years now, always the same thing
women never catch up with my expectations
>>
>>25087819

What brand AR you got roastie?
>>
File: karl.jpg (20 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
20 KB, 300x399
>>25087742
>"alright?"
>then carry on with what I was doing
>>
this is strange. i sat next to a girl that looked nearly exactly like that in one of my classes this semester.

>we seem to really hit it off
>we both always got to class early and talked to each other for like 10 minutes before it started
>we have a lot of things in common, she laughs at my jokes and we seem to have a good rapport
>she mentioned that she had a boyfriend so i was like "oh fuck" but still talked to her because you never know, girls are all whores.
>3 weeks ago she mentions that her and her bf broke up and that she's having a rough time with it
>this tuesday was the last day of class (no final) and she's transferring to another college next semester
>college is 10 minutes away so it's not a huge deal but i still might never see her again
>was going to ask her for her number after we were dismissed
>didn't want to do it before class started in case she rejected me because i didn't want it to be awkward for 90 minutes in class if she said no
>after class ended she gets up and walks out without even looking at me or saying goodbye

fuck my life, i thought a girl might have actually liked me for once, but obviously that is not the case and probably never will be.
>>
>>25087920
desu this desu
>>
>>25091009
she was talking into a bluetooth headset to a taller, stronger, more confident and handome man. she thought you were talking to yourself. no interaction occurred.
>>
>>25087742
lick her nose and push her down and start fondling her nice small boobis and have sex with her vagina and her butt because this is not real life so I can do that
>>
>>25091085

fuck, you're probably right. i'm having a "bruce willis was a ghost the whole time" moment right now thinking back over the semester.
>>
>>25091310
nah i'm just playin. maybe you waited too long to get legitimately flirty, i don't know. that's what the fake chads here would say. did you accidentally call her a cunt or something? or absentmindedly finger her butthole during class?
>>
File: .png (277 KB, 478x1056) Image search: [Google]
.png
277 KB, 478x1056
>>25087742
i feel like she's making fun of me so i make an excuse to leave.
>>
>>25091344

i think maybe i never really made my interest clear. perhaps she thought i wasn't into her since i didn't ask her for her number earlier.

i just am so fucking afraid of rejection that i want to make sure it's as close to a guaranteed yes as it can be and although we talked a lot and seemed to "click" i wanted there to be an obvious sign that she might be interested and there wasn't one really. the fact that she didn't even say goodbye also leads me to think that she was probably going to say no anyway. i don't need a 4.0 in "women's studies" to figure that shit out.

i need to fucking chad my game up though and stop caring whether or not i get rejected. it's all part of the game right?
>>
>>25087742
>uh, hello...I was just leaving...
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.