[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon >Just create a Tinder >What do you have to lose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 11
File: wojak.jpg (95 KB, 644x585) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
95 KB, 644x585
>Anon
>Just create a Tinder
>What do you have to lose?
>I get like 10 matches a day, it's so easy and I'm not even good looking!
>Spend the time and download it, set it up.
>Like most o the girls
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Not a single match
>Feels 100x worse then i was before.

Thanks /r9k/
>>
>make facebook
>add a few people
>go to sleep thinking people request me to be their friend
>wake up
>they don't
>>
File: c6d.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>25088540
>a few people

How many is a few to you? like 60? (What ever limit you get on tinder)

I suggest no other robots ever try tinder if you think you look ugly, because you probably do as I've found out the hard way.
>>
File: jkjhk.png (58 KB, 253x352) Image search: [Google]
jkjhk.png
58 KB, 253x352
>>25088573
Alright, i just used up ALL my likes again. If no match by the end of the day I'm literally giving up on life.

>eh anon just go talk to them haha
>you know they wont come to you, go out
>women don't even give you a chance unless you are above average looks
>>
File: 1361239425412.png (506 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
1361239425412.png
506 KB, 565x800
>make facebook because friend bitches about not ever 'being able to get ahold of me".
>after making it I think why the fuck I made one
>send friend a text calling him a fucking idiot if he needs to "get ahold of me texting would be 1000x faster than some site I'll check maybe once a week.
>a month goes by and I remember I made a facebook
>78 friend request, all stupid family members, assholes from high school I don't care about, attetion whore sluts from high school that I don't care about, and 5 people I'm pretty sure I've never met in my life.
>ad them all, post a picture of my dog, log out
>that was 3 months ago and I haven't logged back in since

I hate facebook. I had one years ago and deleted it, feels kinda stupid going back.
>>
>>25088919

Why do people like you come here to brag? What do you get out of it?
>>
File: ad-new-attitude-mariachi1.jpg (34 KB, 650x355) Image search: [Google]
ad-new-attitude-mariachi1.jpg
34 KB, 650x355
>Just give online dating a try anon! You shouldn't be so negative! There's someone for everyone!
>Join Match.com (they make you pay lol)
>they have a deal that if you message a number of women every month and don't meet someone you get six months free
>message 200 women or so over 6 months
>none of them talk to me
>win my free 6 months
>mfw
>>
Does anyone else get really embarrassed looking at their profile picture?
>>
File: 6456.png (465 KB, 796x528) Image search: [Google]
6456.png
465 KB, 796x528
>>25089273
Sort of makes me upset, girls literally will not give you a fair chance, hear what you have to say, ask you anything unless you are legitimately like 9/10.

People on here like to say bullshit like personality matters, but it's a load of horse shit.
>>
>>25089352
You have to think of it from their side too, though. Girls on dating sites, especially 6+/10 girls literally get thousands of guys asking them out a day. They literally can't have time to go through all of those people so they'd naturally go for only the ones that catch their eyes in the crowd of thousands and those are 9/10 and 10/10 guys.
>>
File: feels.jpg (56 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
56 KB, 800x581
>>25089438

I don't give a fuck what you think you dumb nigger, I'm talking about the retarded normies like yourself who come on here and preach bullshit and fill people with a false sense of hope. And then come here boasting and posting how many matches you got for some self gratification.

Go drink some bleach.
>>
>>25089352
>>25089438

Yeah you never know Chad's power until you actually get out there, then it's absolutely depressing. Getting a quantifiable conclusion that you are too ugly to exist hurts.
>>
Do girls care if your tinder pic is a selfie? I'm considering making one.

I tried to take one with my dog last night for it but I look like such a faggot
>>
File: d2e.png (92 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
92 KB, 412x351
>>25089481

Yeah OP here. Literally been feeling like absolute shit since yesterday when i created it. Only confirmed how fucking hideous and useless i am. For some reason i have a tear in my eye and i don't like it and it's never happened before.

I was also reading those stats on tinder, and it said the good looking guys (8-9) were basically fucking all if not most of the women.

I wish i won the genetic lottery.
>>
>>25089352
That's just objectively false. Stop being so fucking delusional. Ugly guys get women literally all the time.
>>
>>25089558
>Ugly guys get women literally all the time.

Yeah, like you right? Fuck off.
>>
>>25089558
>this is objectively false
there's a whole fucking board here to prove you wrong faggot
>>
>>25089540
Do you think that the 9/10 guys fucking 80% of the women is true in real life as well? Or does it only apply to tinder hookups?
>>
File: 1448231848990.jpg (90 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1448231848990.jpg
90 KB, 600x580
>>25089540

And every one of those 10/10 guys is going to talk about how much "game" that they have. They can talk to a woman and be completely fucking retarded and get laid. They can apply for a job and do half the work that you do and get the job.

People wonder why I'm such a hermit but they don't realize that we're living in separate realities.
>>
>>25089630
>Do you think that the 9/10 guys fucking 80% of the women is true in real life as well?

Women are picky both in real life and on dating websites. As much as the retards on here like to claim otherwise attractiveness ALWAYS comes first.

So it's possible.
>>
>>25089645
Huh, I thought those were bunny ears from the thumbnail.
>>
File: nbn.jpg (81 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
nbn.jpg
81 KB, 600x544
>>25089645

Dating websites have made me extremely bitter, as well as the people who come here to brag about tinder matches / dates. But hey, at least now i know with 120% certainty that I'm too ugly for women.

At least i got something out of it right? I hope chad chokes on his tinder dates saliva and dies.
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/may/07/dating-app-tinder-married-relationship

women are such whores
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.