[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to talk about other chans here. I'm from 8 chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ThePostman4.jpg (54 KB, 615x421) Image search: [Google]
ThePostman4.jpg
54 KB, 615x421
Is it ok to talk about other chans here. I'm from 8 chan it's down right now so I figured I would come over here and see if people use it or redditt or other boards . I've never used redditt how is it different?
>>
Is like this topic taboo?
>>
File: udm9b.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
udm9b.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
Gay soup anybody?
>>
I think of making a chan where it is forbidden to use the first and second grammatical person, non-indicative grammatical mood, and use subjective terms (good/bad, pretty/ugly, big/small, loud/quiet, easy/hard, ...).
>>
I left for 7chan way back when, but it eventually died out and I was forced to come back here
>>
>>25088359
literally tumblr desu senpai
>>
>>25088387
Subjective terms prevent discussion. Instead of 'this game is unintuitive', you'd have to say 'navigating this game's interface takes five seconds longer than game x's'. Instead of 'this is degenerate', you'd have to say 'this leads to increased divorce/diagnosis/... rates'. Instead of 'you should break up', you'd have to say 'if you break up, your costs of living will decrease by the factor of...'.
>>
>>25088460
Similarly, banned would be claims of 'it has many benefits', 'it's been found to help with', and so on. (A couple of other things, too, basically designed to stave off religious normies.)
>>
>>25087543
People talk about Wizard chan occasionally because it's the hardcore /r9k/. No one talks about 8 chan because no one gives a shit, you 8 chan faggots are always talking about how half-chan is shit and how based your autistic crippled leader is. No one cares, fuck off.
>>
People here do one of two things. Hate reddit even though they've never once been there off shit they've "heard about it". and the second group just pretends they don't go there even though they do.

its not an awful place. you just have to find the right pages.
>>
>>25087543
i browse some smaller subreddits but even they've become awful now. they're infested with shills and people who don't know much about X but want to tell other people how to do X.
>>
Geez thought these cgans were all alike
>>
>>25088748
Thats just 8 chans /pol/ /v/ /gghq/ and /b/ boards
>>
File: purple bliss pepe.gif (11 KB, 200x153) Image search: [Google]
purple bliss pepe.gif
11 KB, 200x153
>>25087543
ok them tbd senpai se
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.