[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you lifting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: shutterstock_165047225.jpg (29 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_165047225.jpg
29 KB, 750x400
I'm at the gym right now.

Makes you feel better mentally and gets you outside.
>>
File: 1403933394854.jpg (18 KB, 325x216) Image search: [Google]
1403933394854.jpg
18 KB, 325x216
>going to the gym so you can shitpost on 4chan
>>
>gym
>still posts on 4chan
How's the first day, faggot?
>>
>Start lifting
>Become insanely attractive
>80% of women show indicators of interest
>Realize I don't want anything to do with women because they can't be trusted and offer no value to me.
>>
>>25087410
>gets you outside
Home gym masterrace
>>
>>25087410
Only problem with lifting is that it takes a while to see real results and before that it takes alot of willpower to push through, something that the people who needs the benefits of lifting don't have in any functional amount. Also exercise has been shown to do little to nothing for people with major depression.
>>
I get way easier agitated, sad, and angry when I haven't lifted for a while. Lifting also makes me feel great, and I feel a happiness buzz for a few hours after lifting. I don't think I'll ever stop, as it's doing wonders for my mental health.
>>
>go to gym
>spend 4 hours running, lifting, walking, and biking
>all my anxiety and depression just melts away

I wish I could just live there 2bh. While I'm moving my body my brain just shuts off and all the bad feels disappear.

When I'm here at my computer I have nothing to do but think and shitpost and it's shit.
>>
>>25087479
>>25087518
> not posting at the gym pretending you have friends.

Sure is normie in here
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.