[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls find it funny when you ironically pretend to be beta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image_2.jpg (90 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
90 KB, 566x581
Do girls find it funny when you ironically pretend to be beta?
>>
>>25087236
Depends on what you look like
(Blox blox)
>>
>>25087236

>tfw can't be ironically beta because I'm literally beta instead
>>
Yeah, I do it all the time at college. The ironic part is that they think I'm a Chad but in reality I'm just being myself.
>>
>>25087236
hate to break it to you pal but there really is no such thing as alpha and beta
if we had a hypothetical 'chad' and he did pretty much everything that is considered beta in behavior but scored with a bunch of girls despite that maybe say environmental factors like the only other guy his age smells weird or something he'd be considered alpha by most people even if smelly guy had higher standards for his behavior and principals of action
also how the fuck did the chad meme even start back in my day chad was usually more of a sancho although there are some differences chad is just way too broad of a term to make much sense
>>
>>25087605
>hate to break it to you pal but there really is no such thing as alpha and beta
There are men who are hot and women want to fuck, and there are betas who are ugly that women dont want to fuck

how is this hard to understand??
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.