[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie Date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1447780701985.jpg (64 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1447780701985.jpg
64 KB, 644x644
>Finally got to go on a date with my oneitis (she's about my height but has a petite body and long soft blonde hair and a warm, friendly smile), but she decided we should spend it seeing the new star wars
>Excited to see the new episode and to get a chance to make a move
>Movie starts playing and I begin to realize the white female lead seems to not even view the white male characters as men
>White male characters are the butt of every joke, while black male main character is putting the moves on white female lead character
>Bow my head in shame as I come to accept I'm being cucked by the new Star Wars
>Oneitis notices how beta I am and her primal instincts are awakened by the black male character's cucking of me
>She has me watch her purse while she goes to the restroom
>After ten minutes, I get anxious and take the purse to go look for her
>Before I even make it out the theater, notice an african-american man fingering and making out with a blonde haired white girl
>tfw he's cucking me with my oneitis
>bow my head in shame
>apologize for interrupting
>Give oneitis her purse back
>Walk out to the parking lot and call my mom to get a ride home
>tfw
>>
>>25087199
What is that pretty white girl doing with that nigger?
>>
>>25087199

wut. u didn't even watch the movie its so not the cuck film r9k says it is.

i was disappointed that it wasn't.
>>
>>25087244

You're wrong. You're just not perceptive enough to notice it.
>villain is a hooded white man swinging a burning cross at a dindu
>space nazi rally complete with sieg heil
>no white male heroes except the old guy who is dead now, and the other old guy who went into hiding literally because he had jedi guilt
>main heroes are a white woman and a black man who will probably have a relationship in the later movies
>>
>>25087341

she friendzones the FUCK out of him, if we're gonna spoil the movie.

where was the hot chocolate romance? i did not get.

the First Order just looked like badasses to be honest.

and the burning sword was pretty cool.

and Luke is Obi Wan mode now, pretty cool.
>>
File: KyloRenKillsHanSolo.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
KyloRenKillsHanSolo.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2400
please tell me anons, is the relationship between the nig and the white female clearly and obviously romantic, or is that just one possible interpretation? does she really kiss him on the cheek?
>>
>>25087514

on the forehead when hes comatose. he gets the HNNG friendzone hug but that's it.

i was honestly disappointed, i was ready to see some steamy romance between jedi girl and finn.
>>
>>25087532
>i was ready
I was ready too, in the way you get ready for a dentist's appointment or a prostate exam. but if the interracial "relationship" really isn't that developed, maybe I'll take my girlfriend to see this one. I just don't want to end up cucked like OP.
>>
>>25087609

its not. he is her beta orbiter.
>>
>>25087627
huh. I heard Kylo Ren is portrayed as the ultimate beta upriser.
>>
>>25087644

not really. he's more like a misguided PUA artist who believes in the "red pill"
>>
>>25087670
the red pill is real but PUAs are degenerate.

my girlfriend is pretty perceptive though. i'm worried she'll pick up on the hidden cucking themes OP was talking about. maybe I'll have to give her a talk before we see the movie.
>>
>>25087729

he's really her beta orbiter. not sure how they'll develop that but its pretty obvious near the end.
>>
>>25087737
I thought he saves her life right before he goes into the coma and she then becomes wet for him despite previously friendzoning him
>>
>>25087729

That's ridiculously stupid.

I often forget that there's people around here that drink the kool-aid.
>>
>Finally decide to get out and see a movie
>local theater has a no singles policy
>need to ask mom to come with me just so I can purchase tickets
>mom drives me and comes to ticket booth so I'm not seen alone
>line is long and theater is packed for the opening of Star Wars
>when I finally get to the ticket I mumble out "I'd like 2 for the hateful eight"
>I pay her 48 dollars and she hands me 2 tickets for star wars
>nervous as hell I stutter out "you got wrong movie" while she's looking at me with a disgruntled look
>hear some fat 40 year old bald guys snickering at me
>correct her and she apologized and just assumed I was there to see star wars and gives me my tickets
>take my tickets to the ticket stub guy who is joyfully greeting people and pointing them in the direction of star wars rooms
>when it's my turn he checks my ticket, adjusts his glasses, his smile turns into a dire frown and he points me to a theater far down the hall
>as I'm passing the theaters I'm hearing lots of commotion and applause coming from the star wars viewings
>get to my designated theater and hear nothing upon walking in, i'm the only 1 there
>take a seat dead in the middle of the theater and wait in silence for it to start
>some theater employee walks in with his flashlight out, laughing, and asks me if I'm alone
>have to lie and say my mom is sick in the bathroom and he starts to laugh harder but eventually leaves me be and tells me to enjoy the movie
>about 40 minutes into the film some girl wanders in to the theater and takes a seat directly behind me
>she's giggling and I hear a sound of her dropping something on the floor
>a second later she puts her barefeet up on the back of my head
>I get embarrassed and turn around and says "what's going on here?"
>she shoves her foot directly in my face and I uno farto
>she's laughing and burping and smearing her foot in my face and won't leave me alone
>turns out I was on some kind of nightcall or something
>>
>>25087770

breh she literally says

>"thank you my friend"
>friend

friendzoned hard as fuck m8. he is the classic beta white knight orbiter
>>
>>25087911
she'll probably see his bbc while he's in his coma and them she'll realize what she's been missing.

America better spend the next 2 years prepping for a legit interracial fucking scene in Episode VIII.
>>
>>25087243
Do you leave the house?

plus

>pretty
hahaha nice one
>>
>>25087984

honestly she would probably bang Luke her uncle before she bangs Finn.
>>
>>25088033
>hahaha nice one
dude she's very pretty, I'd use my tears as lubricant while i jerk off to her getting obscenely rammed by the buck boyega
>>
>>25088196
if the jews wish it, it will be so. i personally think that no jew worth his salt would pass up the opportunity to push racemixing down the country's throat with the most successful film series of all time.
>>
>>25087863
the employee didnt give you a penis inspection test to see if you were a virgin once he saw you were alone? this is an unbelievable story, they do that shit all the time nowadays
>>
>be me waiting for train home from work
>fuck ugly black gets on
>wearing skin tight sports clothes
>glass running down centre of platform, separating two halves for different trains
>white girl on other side
>stands behind her on other side of glass and just stares
>every girls who comes to platform he ogles
>get on train
>he looks around, immediately sits next to only qt onboard
>keeps looking at her
>tries to talk to her, she just says "no"

he'll end up raping someone tbqh
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.