[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude are you a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1443493318041.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1443493318041.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
Dude are you a virgin?
>>
>>25087027
Why are you offering? ;)
>>
File: little syrian girl.jpg (28 KB, 545x363) Image search: [Google]
little syrian girl.jpg
28 KB, 545x363
>>25087027
Well its kind of illegal for me not to be one...

Fucking pedophobe normies
>>
File: richard-harrow-shotgun.jpg (11 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
richard-harrow-shotgun.jpg
11 KB, 400x407
Yes, is there anything wrong with that Chad and Brad?
>>
>>25087027
21 years old
fat
virgin
>yes I am
>>
>>25087027

"Dude are you a virgin?"

"Yea"

[howling laughter]

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU A VIRGIN AT X YEARS OLD BRO?? I LOST MINE WHEN I WAS TEN TO MY ENGLISH TEACHER WHO WAS FUCKING STACKED BRO, I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE I WON THE GENETIC LOTTERY AND YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN NONWHITE NORWOODING ASPIE MANLET WITH NO REDEEMING QUALITIES - I MEAN COME ON BRO? HOW? I'M TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS TO THE VAST FUCKING CHASMS OF DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES OF LONELINESS AND REJECTION EXPERIENCED BY HUGE AMOUNTS OF MEN WHO WEREN'T BORN THE ONLY WAY TO BE A "MAN" IN 2015 I.E. WHITE, 6'0+, 5/10 FACIAL AESTHETICS AT THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM AND MAINTAINING A NORWOOD ZERO HAIRLINE INTO YOUR LATE THIRTIES WELL GROOMED HUMAN MALE

DUDE MY (ANY RACE) GIRLFRIEND WHO'S ONLY WITH ME BECAUSE I'M WHITE AND 6'0+ MUSCLED AND AESTHETICALLY PLEASING AND ALLOWS THE REST OF ME TO BE HALO'D BY THOSE PHYSICAL FACTORS AT MY FRAT PARTY WITH HIGH FIVES AND JOINTS IN HOT BOXES AND RIMJOBS WHILE YOU PLAY FOOTBALL AND LETTUCE IN YOUR HAMBURGERS AND RECYCLING ON MONDAYS AND A FUCKING 2L OF MILK AND WIRELESS INTERNET AND PINECONES IN BOWLS AND BRAND NEW SOFFIT'S AND NAILGUN REPAIRS, TAYLOR SWIFT ON YOUR iPOD AND FRESH LINEN ON THE GROUND LATEST IN SKIN CARE
>>
>>25087516

That degraded at the end, but I really do hate normies. They have such a generic and "privileged" upbringing, and they just have no idea that others live and feel differently. I hate normies so fucking much, they never feel anything other than a general sense of happiness and douchebro confidence.
>>
File: opisfag.jpg (193 KB, 604x468) Image search: [Google]
opisfag.jpg
193 KB, 604x468
>5'8"
>150 lbs
>look 16

i would kill to look like chad
>>
>>25087641
>i would kill

but not work out, right?
>>
>>25087712
kek
u got me senpai
>>
>>25087641
>tfw 20
>people at work don't think im 20
>They think im like 17
>>
>tfw used to get asked that occasionally during my early 20s
>tfw don't get asked anymore because they either assume a virgin at 26 is an impossibility or that my depressed look is so blatant that it isn't worth asking
>>
>>25087027
No why are you asking are your a fag?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.