[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More and more normalfags go to professional photographers and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 300x364
More and more normalfags go to professional photographers and do photo shootings to feel/act like models.

I find this incredibly awkward and I could never do such a thing.

Am I just autistic and insecure, or are normalfags nowadays just incredibly narcissistic and full of themselves?
>>
What I also noticed is that normalfags now spend a large portion of their time taking pictures of themselves doing an activity/being somewhere - instead of actually focusing on the thing.

Why is that? Why is everyone so damn self-centered?
>>
Did I reach enlightenment?

I can see through normalfags. They are mindless sheeple.
>>
Please respond you fucking faggots.
>>
Even this board is self-centered. Everyone posts in some stupid /soc/ tier thread in hopes of attention and that someone compliments their music taste or ome bullshit.
At the end of the day, you all are just like the normalfags that you so despise.

Kill yourselves, all of you.
>>
>>25086922

It's not narcissism. Not necessarily.

People seek to combat their own insignificance and transience.

and we're pack animals. People see one of their pack members doing it and decide to try it out.

Nothing unhealthy about taking some pride in yourself and your appearance.
>>
>>25086922
OUR GIRLFRIENDS FORCE US TO DO GAY SHIT LIKE PHOTOSHOOTS OKAY? AS WELL AS THINGS LIKE SKATING, GOING TO STARBUCKS, GOING TO THE MALL
>>
>>25087207
I've only ever posted pictures of myself in faces of /r9k/ threads. I only do it for reference point of how people that I consider most similar to myself perceive me.
I have never taken pictures of myself to provide to friends and family. I don't want their perspective or validation because, although I care for them, I don't see them as similar enough to me or objective enough for their perspective to be valuable.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.