[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugly anons, why aren't you getting plastic surgery to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1285720679577.jpg (44 KB, 467x349) Image search: [Google]
1285720679577.jpg
44 KB, 467x349
Ugly anons, why aren't you getting plastic surgery to become Chad?

>hurr I can't afford it

Then get a job faggot, it's not even that expensive anymore
>>
I want to be loved not just fucked
>>
>>25086829
>implying ugly people can be loved
>>
>>25086792
Maybe they secretly realize looks don't mean that much after a lifetime of being a stupid, boring, lazy manchild.

Looks only help if you are already as sociable as anyone can be and need to compete for the better looking girls. Otherwise don't hold your breath, you can look like a god and you'll get pity sex from whales at best.
>>
>>25086792

Because that's pathetic. I'd rather just stay alone.
>>
>>25086867
if he can't get love as himself he certainly won't get it being someone else
>>
>>25086984
>correcting flaws in your shitty genetics turns you into another person

Is this a new meme?
>>
>>25086930
>>25086984
Literally 90% of celebrities get cosmetic work done. It's just normal if you want to be attractive.
>>
Eeeek, I don't know about that. Surgery is more likely to make you look like a monster than anything. And, it's essentially irreversible - do you trust the process THAT much?
>>
>>25087013
what "flaw" are you correcting? are you a burn victim in need of new skin? is there a guide to flaws and perfection that you've subscribed to so you know whats in and what's not?

may be you can get the 2015 surgery and next year when the latest fashion trends come out you can more surgery to keep up.
>>25087169
looks like someone fell for that meme, if you want to be attractive spend x money
>>
>>25087336
>what is weak chin/cheekbones/brow/nasal structure?

I know you're attempting to troll but you're not doing a very good job, objective differentiation between strong and weak facial aesthetics has existed since ancient times when sculptors made statues of attractive men.
>>
>Letting someone cut me up for any reason other than to prevent something fatal
I don't really think I look that bad anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 2240x2240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 2240x2240
>>25086792
>>25086792
Jokes on you, I already had a rhinoplasty done. 3.000 bucks converting to dolars, which is a small fortune where I live.
>>
>>25086792
No amount of plastic surgery will fix my eggman sized head.
>>
>>25087967
That's not entirely true. You are refering to the helenic patterns of beauty. The thing is, nowadays out beauty standard is the helenic one (mixed with nordic and aryan facial aesthetics).
Different societies throughout history had different patters and preferences regarding facial beauty. For example, mayans valued crosseyes and hook noses... That's the only awkward example that comes in mind, but there are many others... Mostly are historic or from small tribes somehow isolated from western midia.
The thing is, the western beauty standard is probably not going to change drastically in the next decades, apart from smaller trends such as hair style.
>>
>>25088096
Sorry to hear that you threw your money out of the window, cause that's the shittiest surgery i've ever seen. No difference at all, same shit.
>>
people who get plastic surgery should be castrated, you're either fucked in the head or were disfigured enough to need it so how about we skip your genes on the next go round.
>>
>>25086792
I will, eventually. Hair transplant and probably a nose job
>>
>tfw going to have stroma eye surgery, fix teeth and jaw
>>
>>25086893
>realize looks don't mean that much after a lifetime of being a stupid, boring, lazy manchild.

pretty much describes me, I try and keep my shit in check just so people are as burdened when looking at me, don't want to be an eyesore on top of being a massive loser who will die knowing tfw no gf ever.
>>
File: hjg.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
hjg.png
96 KB, 332x333
>Anon
>Just create a Tinder
>What do you have to lose?
>I get like 10 matches a day, it's so easy and I'm not even good looking!
>Spend the time and download it, set it up.
>Like most o the girls
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Not a single match
>Feels 100x worse then i was before.

I'm ready to give up.
>>
>>25088247
Well there is a noticeble difference, these are just bad photos. I wish I had my before and after photos I took with my doctor but they're on the computer. I rarely take pictures because, guess what, I still look ugly as sin and still hate myself. But now I hate myself with a little smaller nose.
The biggest diference is the bridge between the nose and forehead where there used to be a hump size of a grape, really ugly shit, and also my nose had a small hook when I smiled. A perfect jewish nose. Now it's an ordinary potato nose.
It wasn't worthy, though, cause I still think I'm ugly and I still hate myself. I plening on doing a second procedure next month, also in the nose. this time it'll cost probably 5 k dolars... I'm not sure what to hope or even if I shpuld do it... What if the problem is within my soul like my psych said... No amount of surfery could fix my poor self steem and self depreciation habbit. I just hate being ugly so much... I wish i was handsome... Very handsome... Outstandingly handsome... I want the immediate appreciation and fierce attraction... I want to feel desiredand wanted... And I will try to improve my apperance until I suicide or run out of money.
>>
>>25088394
I am a gay and I was a KV until 19 when I downloaded Grinder and looked for guys. I had full on sex with one dude but he was ugly and I wasn't really into it. I've had oral with 3 guys but I was always the one giving oral and not the one receiving.

Basically I was able to get over wallowing in my own self pity a bit, but I'm still depressed because I realize that I'm just a mouth to fuck and that I won't get a boyfriend.
>>
>>25088978
Absolutely the same as me, except i liked my first guy. And I fell in love for the 6th. And now I'm more settle down, but I had mu share of slutiness. I had sex with more than 40 guys in 2 years. Fell in love 3 times, 3 heartbreaks.
>>
File: 1409830322562.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1409830322562.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>25088978
>>25089136
Serves you right, degenerates
>>
I'm not really ugly but I have no photos of myself that aren't selfies (because I have no friends or people who care about me). I tried to take one with my dog though.

Do women on tinder care if your photo is one you took of yourself? I look like a fucking faggot
>>
>>25089295
>I'm not really ugly but I have no photos of myself that aren't selfies (because I have no friends or people who care about me)

Same here dude

I think it's okay as long as your photos are all different enough, like in different environments, some outdoors, places you've travelled, etc. Try to show off your best features, like I'm a skinnyfat manlet so I don't have any real full body pictures, but I have nice eyes and teeth apparently so I try to show those off in pics. And I've met quite a few girls on Tinder, despite having no friends, so it really is just looks that matter
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.