[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is mutual attraction even real or possible? I have a feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16
File: RfeiMqw.jpg (38 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
RfeiMqw.jpg
38 KB, 960x719
Is mutual attraction even real or possible?

I have a feeling one party is always the one who loves and the other just loves being loved
>>
>>25086697
>I have a feeling one party is always the one who loves and the other just loves being loved
Yes this is true. It's the man loving the woman. A woman cannot love.
>>
>>25086806
Depends on how you define love.

A woman who is high school age can experience something close to love, but then she feels the need to fuck around. I was with a girl since we were both in HS, and she said that she just "stopped loving me", and that she was "not the same person she was in HS".

Has tonnes of GFs since, but that always stuck with me. I keep everyone at arms length now.

inb4 ree, I'm emotionally dead inside and have been for years.
>>
>>25086839
>Has tonnes of GFs since
Ok chad
>>
>>25086806

are you the faggot responsible for all the trap threads then?
>>
>>25086873
No. I hope all the trannies and degeneracy promoters die or at least fuck off to /lgbt/
>>
>>25086839
>I'm emotionally dead inside and have been for years

Sure you are bud.
>>
>>25086862

>If you attempt to post something unoriginal, it is not posted, and you are muted temporarily.

I wish someone could program some sort of AI into this fucking robot so we could have a real conversation once in a while without having to sift through garbage like a homeless person after beer cans
>>
>>25086935
Don't be so salty kid. That guy is a chad and needs to go to /r/foreveralone or something.
>>
>>25086901

>be against degeneracy
>posting on 4chan

choose one
>>
>>25086968
Go away faggot, the /pol/ice is coming for you.
>>
>>25086959

or maybe you need to go to wizardchan.
>>
>>25086996
Nope. I'm fine here.

It is you who needs to move my friend.
>>
>>25086862
Maybe GF is a strong word. I fuck them, and feel nothing.

>>25086921
Belive me or not, I'm anon just like you, been browsing since before /r9k/ died the first time, and I've been browsing since 4chan had frames. It really doesn't matter to me.

>>25086959
Maybe in a "I can get laid" way, but being unable to ever connect to someone even as you're right next to them is extremely fucking lonely, anon.
>>
>tfw you realise that you actually know almost nothing about the woman you've been obsessing over for weeks.
>tfw you realise that she is actually pretty uninteresting to you, and that you've just been using her as a blank canvas to project your own hopes and dreams on to.
>tfw you realise that other people have probably felt the same way about you in the past, and that you seemed ultimately just as alien to them as they to you.
>tfw you realise that nobody will ever truly know you like you know yourself, and that everyone lives their lives alone.
Time to get stinking drunk, I reckon.
>>
>>25087024
>wahhhhhhh I have le sex with 2 many girls d00d :(
You have it so hard
>>
>>25086985
>thinking that associating with /pol/ is cool

I wish for more interracial couples and trap threads coming your way. Let's also not forget cucking and sluts.
>>
>>25087449
>thinking that associating with /r9k/ IS cool
Ok faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>25087015

I was here first. I'll be here after you an hero, get jailed for some mass shooting or your mom dies and your internet gets cut off.

This is depressing desu. I've quit meth, but this board... don't know what it is.
>>
>>25087683
>implying I think associating with /r9k/ is cool

You should stop imagining things and live in reality. Oh wait, you think that associating with /pol/ is cool, well, hopefully there's still some hope left for you.
>>
File: salty.jpg (80 KB, 278x399) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
80 KB, 278x399
>>25087708
>get jailed for some mass shooting
I live in a normal country (Netherlands) so no guns for me

>This is depressing desu. I've quit meth, but this board... don't know what it is.
Yea, that's Chad's usual reaction.

> your mom dies and your internet gets cut off
I live on my own. Joke's on you, when my mom dies I will get a 2nd house through inheritance.
>>
File: babes.jpg (207 KB, 773x1009) Image search: [Google]
babes.jpg
207 KB, 773x1009
>>25086697
probably not. Men and women dont even feel love the same way.
>>
>>25086839
>got first bf at 23
>24 now
>still love him
>only want to care for, support, and be with him
>virgin when we met, no desire to fuck around

I am a minority amongst my female friends though. I am sorry, men. Your lives will know suffering that mine won't.
>>
>>25088117
>1 year

Same anon here. You'll change you mind. Wait until year 3. That's when it starts to set in.
>>
Men fall in love faster than women and fall out of love slower than women.

So yes, it is reasonable to assume that one person--likely the male--will always love the other person more.
>>
File: nig.png (25 KB, 768x536) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
25 KB, 768x536
>3 year GF
>drops out of school, moves home 7 hours away
>breaks up with me while i focus on school
>tells me she still loves me
>dumps me anyway, almost flippantly
>dead inside since
women are cold fucking hearted, which makes men cold fucking hearted
>>
>>25087024
>Belive me or not, I'm anon just like you
Hahaha, ok buddy, whatever else you feel good.
>>
>>25087778

I believe that women can only really love themselves and their children. A woman can be intensely loyal to a man, but she's only truly loyal to what he does/could do for her and the security that brings. Anything else is simple inertia.
>>
>>25086697

There is always an imbalance of power. Someone always has more to lose than the other. Always.
>>
File: child abuse from women 2004.jpg (335 KB, 3000x2699) Image search: [Google]
child abuse from women 2004.jpg
335 KB, 3000x2699
>>25088414
>and their children
Dohoho
>>
>>25088164
I meant to say 22, not 23.
I've heard the irrational honeymoon period typically lasts around 3 years, but I don't know if it will affect me like that. I'm already nearing my mid twenties and when I entered this relationship, I entered it with intent to have a lifelong relationship (as has always been my desire). I also have aspergers and am less emotional than most females I've observed. I want to put the work into the relationship because I recognize its value to both of us, not because of a hormonal lust feeling. Throwing it away because of irrational "feelings" (hormones) fading (just as they would in another relationship, eventually) would seem like a waste of time and information learned--stuff I can't get back. Plus he's a qt.
>>
Men cannot feel love. All they feel is lust and the desire to stick their penis in things.
>>
Mutual attraction oscilates in time. Relationships that last long, at least from what I've seen, each party varies from attracted to attracting, but it's always one of them at the time. It's hardly ever mutual. It's usually the male who attracts, though, since the woman can just go and fuck Chad when her bf is not looking.
>>
>is mutual attraction even real
just how dumb are you OP? like dropped on your head as an infant dumb? or your mother was doing tons of drugs, drinking all the time, and got falcon punched in her stomach when pregnant with you level of dumb?

People fuck all the time because of mutual attraction. i mean its pretty much the only reason two people meet up and have a one night stand, they don't suddenly love the fact that the other read the lord of the rings series books and bone because of it.
>>
>>25088453
My ex said the exact same thing, minus the aspergers.

You'll start to notice everything that irritates you, and your body will tell you to leave because he hasnt gotten you pregnant.

If you have kids, you might last longer.
>>
>>25088436
True. The thing about women is they get more support and affection from family and friends. So the imbalance does seem to lean towards them.

Not to pretend guys are perfect though either. Lots of guys have left women without a good reason too.
>>
>>25088450

When it goes wrong, it goes wrong badly. But the majority of mothers get attached to their children in an extension of the ego.

What's interesting is that it actually takes effort and hormones in the initial postbirth period. This is taught in medical and nursing programs - skin to skin contact in the post birth period being considered absolutely key to establishing the 'bond'. Also when oxytocin is in high circulation in both mother and infant. For neonates, it's a major concern that they don't get the motherbonding as frequently especially in cases where medical intervention requires them to be away from the mother.
>>
>>25088466
How many times did he cheat on you?
>>
>>25088450
That's in pure numbers, and it's naturally inflated because women are far more likely to be the single parent and spend more time with their children. Men are more dangerous to children than women are, when you take the difference n time spent with children into account.
>>
>>25088521
None.
Original comment
>>
>>25088515
>actually takes effort
Well shit, that's even more depressing to hear. The female ability to instantly remove all empathy at will is fucking frightening.
>>
>>25088541
Oh, and the stats for it
http://www.thelizlibrary.org/site-index/site-index-frame.html#soulhttp://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/statistics.html
>men are 12 times as likely as women to perpetrate abuse against children, or put another way, they are 1100% more dangerous to children than are women.
>>
File: Women nature.png (141 KB, 1151x479) Image search: [Google]
Women nature.png
141 KB, 1151x479
>>25086839
Women only love status and money, they will never understand love the way a man does.
>>
>>25088117
oh go fucking die already you roast beef piece of shit
>>
>>25088575
I can play that game too. The overall preference for women, especially through the Judicial system, is appalling.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/activism/about/

Some fun facts include:
>females receive custody in 84% of cases
>males are forced to pay child support for kids that are not theirs in 30% of cases
>boys forced to pay child support to their (female) rapist
Also obligatory females instigate more domestic violence than males and all that wonderful truth.
>>
>>25088626

They often aren't consciously that way. It's pitiable in a sense; they're slaves to their emotions and motivations without even being able to understand why. And if they do, it makes them even more terrible as individuals.
>>
>>25088575
>assume that 10% of the time, a caregiver is a man
>baseless arbitrary assumptions
>statistics flow from this
>this is somehow meant to be meaningful statistics

yeah, no way
come back with some actual statistically significant shit or fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>25088646

Don't give them attention, even negative. That's why they post here. Namefaggots are the same way.
>>
>>25088507
Wasn't she a teenager though? Going from high school life to adult life seems like a more significant change.
The aspergers aspect also probably plays a large role though. I tend to "attach" to a specific person and remain with them and ignore all others (to the point of being mute)--all my friendships were this way growing up. I thrive on routine and stability; change upsets me and new people are a confusing chore.
>>
>>25088672
will we ever play dota senpai
>>
>>25086697
That was the ancient Greek understanding of love. It definitely has some merit.
>>
>>25088453
>she thinks her first relationship will be the one!

Hah, heard that a few times.
>>
The kind of love people want to feel doesn't really exist, we all are alone in the end of the day.

But I feel like there's gotta be something beyond all those things that we sum up as love, something more real, closer to kinship. We are after all somewhat more complex than animals and have the will to find new ways of living this existences that have the potential to go beyond our biological programming.

Or maybe I'm just pretentious romantic faggot
>>
File: Woman bullshit.png (192 KB, 753x434) Image search: [Google]
Woman bullshit.png
192 KB, 753x434
>>25088686
The sad thing is is that they're seen as equal to men or even something better. The state will give them money for every dumb mistake they make.
>>
>>25088913
Do you get a satisfaction from making the same points year after year? Does stating injustice somehow erases it from the world?

Not trying to be ironic or aggressive, I'm genuinely interested. I've been seeing the same things being said for years now and I don't really get what's the end goal here.
>>
>>25088913

Deep down I'm all about promoting equality between genders. I'd like to get to a point socially where through culture and education men and women are equally capable. The SJWs are ruining all progress towards this goal. See Camille Paglia - note the snide headline from Reason. She's an old school lesbian feminist who HATES how feminists are infantilizing themselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88_3AhU0-B0

http://reason.com/archives/2015/03/19/everythings-amazing-and-camille-paglia-i/
>>
Whoever invests the least in the relationship has the most power.

It's one of the secrets to getting a gf: don't invest a lot into women. Ignore their texts, blow them off, basically act like a Chad who has other girls he's busy with.
>>
>>25088913
Man, I would throw acid in her face if that ever happened to me.
>>
File: 1450429403341.jpg (120 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
1450429403341.jpg
120 KB, 960x630
>>25089018
It could recruit some more people to become MGTOW and drop the current system. Many people seem to be unaware how deep this stuff about the woman's nature goes, so it's important to spread some red pill info.
>>25089025
True equality wont ever happen, women are designed to extract resources from men. They don't even want equality, the system already works in their favor. The only solution that would work is strict fascistic policing, without that they will send mankind back to the Stone Age.

3:30 onwards, Stefan knows what's up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmY8lznwAE
>>
>>25086697
WHO IS THIS DEMON OF SEMEN????
>>
Theres always an imbalance but it has a tendency to shift unless you or your partner is significantly out of the others league. Love is a bit of a western fantasy myth, it exists but not in the ways we're taught about from childhood, its not this connection that two people just share and live happily ever after once they find someone they 'love'. It's ephemeral and its always changing for both parties. It's a shame but we are just animals at the end of the day.
>>
>>25089227
>It could recruit some more people to become MGTOW
alright kike im on to you.
>>
>>25089227
>recruit
>red pill
>fascism
Oh, ok, I got it

But if you care to talk a little - could you share what exactly in your ideology talks to you personally? Did you had some personal experiences that showed you that that's the way to go? How did you get into that stuff, chronologically speaking?
>>
>>25086697
It's possible. too bad you just obsess over what you can't have.
>>
File: Single moms.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Single moms.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>25089349
Thanks for asking.
I met many toxic women in my life, they're like irresponsible children when not there is no strong man in their life to police them. My own mother could be the worst of them all, she sheltered her children too much and didn't invest one bit in raising them to be ready for the real world. She ended up with 3 children on welfare because they became social outcasts due to her shitty parenting.
>>
>>25089063
Unless they get bored and date actual chad instead of waiting on our beta ass.
>>
File: 1417988886925.png (169 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1417988886925.png
169 KB, 500x500
>>25089550
>that pic
I can confirm this from own experience
>>
File: image.jpg (562 KB, 1856x1330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562 KB, 1856x1330
I just to a quick vacay to /pol/ and I found this

Pt1
>>
>>25089550
Huh, interesting that you compared them to children, do you think that the all those problems come from the fact that unconsciously, by everybody, they are socially equated to children?
And is it possible to raise a proper daughter if I treat her like a son, rather than fall into usuall girl raising archytypes that quite possibly are the cause of the whole problem?

Also, you probably shouldn't blame your mother that much, trust me, I know how it feels, I had a similar situation, but in the end of the day she's just a human with 4 children on her, and I'm sure you understand what a baggage it is
Usually, then it comes to parents, the worst is remembered forever, and whatever good there was gets forgotten.
Just try to be empathetic and objective
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1851x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1851x445
Part2....

Non original comment!!!
>>
>>25089860
>>25089888
That's a very cute fascism
At least it's nice to see that even at the base of hate there's always someone's dreams and creativity
>>
>>25089860
That's exactly what needs to happen but it's a pipe dream as far as the West goes, we're too deep in the shit. America is literally pre-collapse Rome. It's going to take an implosion for any real change to happen.
>>
File: q5VivKO.jpg (74 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
q5VivKO.jpg
74 KB, 720x960
>>25089999

strong get here anon
>>
>>25089872
Not that anon, but let me spell something out.

The decline of Western civilization is because of women and the beta males that supplicate themselves to women. What is happening in the West, and in America specifically, is word for word what happened to Rome. The Roman upper classes were experiencing dwindling reproduction rates and engaging in all kinds of degeneracy because that's what happens when a civilization gets too successful: they get comfortable and since everything is about incentives, people have no incentive to marry and be faithful and have children. Augustus attempted to curtail this by offering incentives for marriage and procreation; if a Roman wife was unfaithful the husband was allowed to punish her in any way he saw fit, up to and including killing her. This of course didn't work because upon discovering that his own daughter was unfaithful to her husband, instead of doing what needed to be done and making her an example, Augustus preserved her life and exiled her to an island. It's hard to have much faith in the system when the people you have entrusted to care for and rule over you can't do what needs to be done.

So what we are seeing now is a deconstruction of what made traditional gender roles work for thousands of years. Traditionally the woman was the property of her father until her father marries her off to a suitor, upon which she becomes the property of her husband. This was an agreement either between the father of the bride and the father of the husband, or between the father of the bride and the husband himself. At no point was the girl ever formally consulted. Now that women can make their own decisions and support themselves financially, there is no incentive to marry. If there is no incentive to support a woman because she is allowed in the workforce, then men will not get married and there will be no children. Only desperate betas get married nowadays, and this ensures women get to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>25089995
>snarky millennial internet comment that doesn't address the argument being made

found the roastie!
>>
File: Stefan Gene Wars.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Stefan Gene Wars.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>25089872
The archetype has little to do with it I think, it's the girls that are being conditioned to think they are special and have no responsibility. When you raise a conservative daughter she might become a fine woman fully aware of her nature and might be more willing to take responsibility for her actions.

Look up r/K type selection theory, it's interesting stuff about human behavior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ
>>
>>25090526
Molyneux is a libertardian, you know that right?
>>
One will always be the giver and the other one the receiver.
>>
>>25091547
He was, he is an anarcho capitalist now.
>>
>>25092584
Literally even worse.
>>
Maybe.

Originality is unorginial
>>
>>25086935
>I wish someone could program some sort of AI into this fucking robot so we could have a real conversation once in a while without having to sift through garbage like a homeless person after beer cans

spilt my fucking drink at that beer can part
>>
Yes, my ex and I love each other. The only reason we're not together anymore is because I definitely want kids someday, and she definitely doesn't. It was heartbreaking for both of us. It was at the point where just hearing her voice immediately calmed me down, and kissing her made me feel better at least for a few days.
>>
>>25092772
>she doesn't want [your] kids

fixed

protip: the reason she doesn't want your kids is because you're a beta
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.