[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /fucked/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Offing.jpg (31 KB, 462x396) Image search: [Google]
Offing.jpg
31 KB, 462x396
> huge maths test on monday
> understand like 30% of the subjects

im absolutely fucked
>>
>>25086393
What the fuck is he trying to do, seriously
>>
> Math test on the 21st of December

The fuck
>>
>>25086393
Yeah I'm with you, OP. Math sucks horsecock.
>>
i'll post this again
>two years ago got in a car accident
>still crippled
>walk short distances with a walker but mostly use wheelchair
>>
>>25086511
Personally, I would be more pissed at having no qt gf than at being disabled, being a disabled guy with no gf
>>
at least its not sunday
>>
>>25086435
Yeah I can't figure it out. Maybe commit suicide? But you'd have to hold down the trigger and push hard which is impossible. Maybe it's some bullshit show of strength thing.
>>
>>25086435
It's a monk showing off how hard his skull is by trying to drill it
>>
>>25086511
Are you a NEET because of this?
>>
>>25086602
no mom drives me to physical therapy and personal trainer
>>
>>25086621
If I were you, I'd have given up on getting employed after life fucking me over that hard. Good job on soldiering through, anon.
>>
>>25086393
come back after graduating high school you cancerous untermensch
>>
>>25086435
It is called trepanation and it cures a lot of things, you can safely do it at home
>>
>>25086393
dude just C H E A T

lol fuckign nerd
>>
>>25086435
probably some ripley's believe it or not shit, some third world bastard found a way to hold a drill to his skin without doing damage to himself. now he's using it as an excuse to get attention and sheckles.
>>
>>25086393
what kind of math?
>>
>>25086831
seriously though, if it's math i know, send me your skype, get your pencil, paper, and problem set and I'll try to get that 30% up to a 50% with you.
>>
>>25086393
2 days is more than enough tho
>>
>>25086831
>>25086920
pic related, but thats a rather easy example
>>25086778
impossible
>>25086743
le ebin i have only been to primary school so everyone who stuides after hes 18 is underage meme
>>
>>25087302
Haha what the fuck, they should've thought you that shit in highschool. You can do this in 2 days without even breaking a sweat if you even a bit intelligent.
>>
>>25087302
show me examples from your class, not from wikihow. I don't believe a class is making you do cube roots by hand.
>>
>>25086449
I've got my last final on the 23rd. Theres a week long gap inbetween exams though so my break starts today fuck Chemistry
>>
>>25086393
>barebacked 12 traps last year
>each one told me she was clean and HIV free
>I suspect they are lying
im absolutely fucked
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.